Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

MrsL, I got my news at work too. Even better was I had a meeting in my office so had to step out and lock myself in the supply closet for privacy!

Could you maybe call them and tell that it would be appropriate to leave a voicemail? That way you could hear it when you get home and have OH with you?

Pinkie,mrsL - the tww is always so hard so going into seclusion is completely understandable I might be doing the same lol

Dazed - is your next beta today or tomorrow?

AFM - I won't be starting my cycle till around July 22 so I have sometime. Until then I am trying to keep my PMA and cheer you ladies on to your BFP!!

Pinkie, yes it is scary. There are symptoms in TWW . But we dont know if its because of medication or impending pregnancy. Then there are cramps which are so similar to AF ones. Its really very confusing. But try to be as much as positive as you can. Its easier said than done. I am also going through range of emotions atm. Really not sure whats going to happen tomorrow.

Dazed, I am sure you will get good results tomorrow on your beta. Good Luck !

MrsL, how are you ? Hope the TWW is treating you well

Eabwhab, Good luck to you for your second ultrasound tomorrow.

Really a big day for many of us tomorrow. Fingers crossed for all of us who are waiting for some good news !

I'm back! Sorry for being MIA lately - Time went by a lot quicker trying to think about TTC as little as possible, and work got hectic, so that helped too lol.
But the :witch: has made her appearance! I'm CD1 of my FET cycle! Soooo excited! :dust:

Hope everyone else has been well! I'll try to scroll back to see if I missed any big news for anyone!

Hello Ladies,

thank you so very much for your support! To tell you the truth I am freaking out about my u/s tomorrow. I am so fearful that it will happen like my first IVF. We got there and there was no HB although there was no sign that things were not right....

Dazed and 222, good luck tomorrow! I am really rooting for you girls! I hope you update with great numbers!!!

Pinkie and the others, I totally understand about going into hiding. I do that too. This process is so hard and emotionally challenging.

Pinkie I hope the rest of your tww will not drag too much. I am glad to hear you had a nice weekend! and yes, different is good!

L4, good luck on your remaining embryos!

baby117, thanks for supporting us. We will be here when your turn will come. Not too far away!

I'm back! Sorry for being MIA lately - Time went by a lot quicker trying to think about TTC as little as possible, and work got hectic, so that helped too lol.
But the :witch: has made her appearance! I'm CD1 of my FET cycle! Soooo excited! :dust:

Hope everyone else has been well! I'll try to scroll back to see if I missed any big news for anyone!

Congratulations Krissy!!! This means that you will be pupo in less than 3 weeks! SO exciting!!!

eabwhab, No No. Dont let that thought cross your mind. I have a very good feeling for you. It will be all fine and you will come out of the u/s lab smiling

eab - sorry I missed your concerns. Your going to do great. The fact that you saw the start of a HB is a great sign.

Dazed - SOOO EXCITING!! Congrats on your first beta and FXed for your test tomorrow!!! :happydance:

222 - Welcome! :wave: And best of luck on your betas as well!!! :dust:

Pinkie - Yes, I've been on Lupron for a week and a half now. I think I stop it on Wednesday night, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow at baseline monitoring.

Eab - OMG. LOL Just seeing my name and PUPO in the same line makes my heart flutter a little. I've

Its all happening on this thread at the moment isn't it. Some big results coming up! And I am looking forward to hearing good news from everyones appointments tomorrow.

222, it certainly does feel like AF is coming. Something is definitely going on anyway but I am deliberately not looking at google.

Eab, stay positive hun you have done a lot more on this cycle to help this pregnancy be successful I am sure there will be a lovely HB tomorrow.

Krissy, yey for the witch good luck at the baseline.

Baby117, the way these weeks are going July is going to be here before you know it.

MrsL4, you and dazed are brave women getting your results at work but I am sure its going to be great news anyway. I don't get a blood test, I have to go by a standard urine pregnancy test and yes my OTD will be on Sunday. YIKES! I will be 13dp3dt.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I am rooting for amazing news for you all :hugs:

Pinkie - Even with IVF there still isn't beta testing? INSANE! I thought if it was a BFP on the pee stick they did betas. Guess that's certain clinics.

Dazed and 222 - I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath for you guys today. Hope those numbers come back great!

AFM - It's official! July 7 is my official FET date (assuming nothing goes wonky on monitoring days). 7/7 and 7 is my lucky number :D

Oh no Dazed :cry: I am so so sorry.

Don't give up hun. I hope you get some answers at your follow up appointment.

I am thinking of you and your hubby. :hugs:

finally heard about our frozen embies - got two frozen blasts

one is a 4BB and one is a 4CB ..... kinda worried about that second one.....

wondering if this has been the problem all along?
had 20 eggs at retrieval....12 mature...9 fertilized with ICSI....ended up with 3 blasts

maybe thats normal? just worried about future cycles too.....you think they would put in both with those qualities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->