Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

Thanks eabwhab. My ET was on 3rd June ( 3dt ) . OTD would be 16th June . Whenever I had symptoms in earlier cycles, it was always a false alarm. And now when I feel more positive with all the process , there are no symptoms. I can just wait and watch.

Congrats to you on your BFP . Wish you HnH nine months ( or even lesser now ). Did you have your U/S?

Dazed, I understand why you are saying 'cautiously' you may have had a late implanter so lets hope its a massive number on Tuesday. Keep calm and stay positive.

222, only a few more days to go for you then, exciting. Its good that you are feeling positive, send those vibes down to your embie. Symptom spotting, it drives you insane, I am staying away from google this time. I am surprisingly feeling ok, apart from some cramping, feeling bloated and my face is starting to look like Thomas the Tank its so round! I think it is a side effect from the steroids as I am being very healthy.

Eab, are you excited for your next u/s?

MrsL4, any news on your fab embies?

Krissy, have you started Lupron yet?

Hi baby117, always waiting patiently.

:flower:

pinkie - just got off of the phone with the doctor!

ER was Monday.....where we collected 20, 12 were mature, and 9 fertilized.....all with ICSI

Today (day 3 embryos), we have:
four 8-cell
three 7-cell
one 11-cell
and one 5-cell

The dr was really really happy and said there are only 2 of the 9 that aren't looking that great

So keep growing embryos!! and get STICKY!!!

Transfer time isn't set yet, but Saturday before lunch probably.

Thanks eabwhab. My ET was on 3rd June ( 3dt ) . OTD would be 16th June . Whenever I had symptoms in earlier cycles, it was always a false alarm. And now when I feel more positive with all the process , there are no symptoms. I can just wait and watch.

Congrats to you on your BFP . Wish you HnH nine months ( or even lesser now ). Did you have your U/S?

222 only a few more days until OTD!! I am glad you are feeling positive. Are you planning to test earlier?

I had my first u/c. So far so good, but next Tuesday is the important one where they should be able to measure the heartbeat. I can't wait but I am also anxious about it since I have had a few losses. But I am on medications now, so fingers crossed!!

L4, well done!!! Wishing youthe best for tomorrow's transfer. Let us know how it goes!

Pinkie, how are you feeling? How long has it been since transfer? Are you planing on testing early? I can't wait to see you BFP.

Dazed, how are you doing? A few more days until next blood test!

Hello Krissy and baby117

I am doing well I guess. Remaining calm and not letting things get to me. I'm sure that will change Tuesday.

How are all you ladies feeling?

Good luck with the transfer tomorrow MrsL4, sounds like you're going to have a little blast to put back. Keep us posted.

Eab & Dazed, I can see Tuesday is going to be a good day. How exciting.

I am feeling good, still a little cramping and a large appetite which I am sure is the drugs otherwise feeling no different. I am 5dp3dt so still a long way to go. I am not planning on testing early, I am hoping I can hold out.

What is everyone up to at the weekend? The weather is suppose to be horrendous by me tomorrow so I am heading to my sisters in London for the weekend, trying to keep busy to make these days go a little quicker.

pinkie - great idea to keep busy, it will help the time pass! Have fun with your sis!

EAB - Fxed for Tuesday but I have a sneaky feeling that this is your forever baby!

Mrs L - great numbers hun, congrats!

Dazed - you an EAB will both get wonderful news on Tuesday!

All of these positive results is really helping my PMA. I love to see how all of our dreams are coming true...One BFP at a time!

This weekend I will be chilling with my dad. He is visiting for the week. He leaves on Sunday. I am so happy to have him here. I wish my family didn't live a plane ride away.

Happy Friday to all of your ladies!

baby117, you are such a sweetheart. thanks for your support. I hope intralipids make the difference for both of us! And it is not expensive! Enjoy your dad's visit!

Pinkie, still cramping!!! That is a really good sign! I am sending a lot of positive vibes your way. I hope the OTD comes soon. Enjoy your weekend in London. I dont have big plans, in fact I need to catch up with work :(

Dazed, thinking of you, stay strong!

Hello L4, 222, Krissy and everybody else!

transferred one AA embryo today!! hope it is STICKY!

now on the couch, about to watch a movie :)

eab - they are watching four more to freeze by tomorrow.....they didn't think all four would make it, but i am hopeful for two maybe?!

Hi Ladies, hope you all had a fab weekend.

MrsL4 - whoop congratulations on being PUPO, sounds like you had a top notch embie transferred. Well done. I hope you got some good news on the other embryos. How are you feeling?

Dazed, Eab & 222, BIG day for you all tomorrow. How are you all feeling?

Hi baby117, do you have a date to get started yet?

AFM, had a lovely weekend with my sister and nephews managed to get away from the bad weather. I am over half there now, still cramping but otherwise feeling fine. I have no idea how this is going. On my previous cycles I cramped too but I do feel this is a little different. The first week has flown but I know this week is going to drag so much and I am so so so nervous to test. I feel sick thinking about it.

Pinkie - Glad things are feeling different. Different can be good. The sick feeling is one of the reason's I waited so long to test.

I've basically gone into hiding LOL. I feel fine. I have a good feeling, but at the same time... it's scary.

How is everyone else.

LOL I have gone into hiding too... apart from my sister I have been avoiding everyone.

I have a good feeling for you too Dazed.

It is scary, I am trying to visualise myself pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up. I am definitely waiting until my OTD to test, it is also Fathers Day on that Sunday so I am hoping to surprise the OH with a special gift.

i hear you dazed.

i thought i was doing pretty well, until last night when doubt starting creeping in....

i am glad i am going to work in just a bit, as maybe it will make my mind stop reeling!!

still no word on our frozen blasts.....they said they would send us a message monday/tuesday with the final number

good luck to everyone with their upcoming appts/procedures this week! hope everything goes smoothly for you!

LOL I have gone into hiding too... apart from my sister I have been avoiding everyone.

I have a good feeling for you too Dazed.

It is scary, I am trying to visualise myself pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up. I am definitely waiting until my OTD to test, it is also Fathers Day on that Sunday so I am hoping to surprise the OH with a special gift.

thinking about you and dazed!

i went into hiding this weekend too -- but honestly i need to get out and do something to make the time go faster and to make my mind relax!

pinkie your actual OTD is Sunday?

mine is in one week, next monday.....i am working that day and i am a little nervous about getting that news at work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->