Starting 2nd ivf cycle April/May

OMG Pinkie that is awesome news! Huge congrats!!!!!!!

Beta is 188!!!!! I am in total shock!!! Another one Wednesday to make sure it doubles. Today is 9pt5dt.

L4 congratulations!!! Your beta is great, you are only 14dpo!!! Your next one will be great as well!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pinkie, that is great. Your lines are still there! :thumbup: I hope the time until your first scan goes by fast!

Dazed, baby117 and Krissy you will be next!

MrsL4, yey a sticky bean, amazing news. Huge congratulations... :happydance:

MrsL! OMG what wonderful news!!! Congrats!

Thanks EAB - I am counting down the days....I will start my stims on July 22 if I ovulate on time this cycle. I am so happy to be well on my way to my forever baby!

MrsL4, good luck at your second Beta tomorrow I hope its another great number for you.

Krissy, I hope things are moving in the right direction for you.

Baby117, whoop that's 4 weeks away, how exciting.

Hi Eab & Dazed, I hope you're both doing well.

I had to speak to the nurse again today because my spotting is starting to get a little heavier. My doctor has advised me to come off my clexane injections so I am hoping that will help. I am trying to stay calm but its really annoying now. I know there isn't anything I can do and I just have to let nature take its course. If over the next week I am still spotting while getting a positive test I will go in a week earlier for a scan. This is being one hell of a cycle :wacko:

:flower:

I'm sorry your going through this Pinkie. A couple of things to remember, clexane is knows for spotting since it thins your blood and IVF is known for SCH's. Both of which can be normal. I know it's hard not to worry. I'm the queen of worrying with my history!

pinkie - i hope that spotting stops!! ugh i know it is hard to stop worrying with that. is your next appt in two weeks (unless you are spotting)? for ultrasound?

Dazed, the worrying that goes with infertility is off the scale I wonder if it ever stops?!?

MrsL4, my first scan is on 13th July just under 3 weeks away but if I am still spotting and getting positive tests they will bring me in a week earlier. Good luck today, I am excited for you.

So, I done a clearblue digital test this morning and thankfully it came out with the word 'pregnant' which was a lot more reassuring than the faint lines I have been getting.

Second beta came back from this am = 331 on 11dp5dt

It didn't quite double from my last one on 9dp5dt (188) but she was happy with it

Was going to do another one Friday, but we are going out of town....so will probably need to do another one on Monday

Not far off doubling MrsL4, that's still a good number well done and congratulations again.

Congrats Mrs! That is quite close to doubling, so I'm sure the numbers on Monday will be great :)

AFM - Less than two weeks to go! And today I got my last ultrasound before the transfer. My lining was good enough (9 mm) that they don't need to check again, they'll just monitor my bloods from here out. :D

Hi Ladies, I have been away for a few days at my brothers wedding so only just catching up on some posts.

MrsL4, good luck at your next BETA today I hope its another great number for you.

Krissy, great lining, transfer cant be too far away now. Bring on the PUPO!!!

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all getting on ok.

Not much to report from me, after 5 days of bleeding/spotting its finally stopped. I think I was pushing my pessaries in too far and it was irritating my cervix. Since I've been a lot lighter handed the spotting stopped so that's a relief. Two more weeks to go for the viability scan. I feel like I cant relax or get excited until I have been for that, so roll on the next two weeks!

Yay for no spotting! I always read about pessaries irritating the cervix, so I always made sure to go around mine and make sure it was placed behind my cervix.

Hello Ladies,

I have been so busy, I did not have a chance to post.

L4, good luck with your beta today. As everybody said, it does not have to double in 2 days....

Pinkie, yay for not spotting. It can definitely be the pressaries. I have heard of that as well. Are ou still testing? :)
I totally feel you about not being relaxed. I still am not. Just waiting for next scan. Ten more days to go. I hope time goes by fast for both of us.

Dazed, how are you ?

Krissy, wow almost time. Great that things are exactly as they should be! When are you transferring?

hello to everybody else.

Pinkie - Glad the spotting stopped for you!

Eab - My transfer is set for 7/7! A week and a day to go :) I go in for my last monitoring tomorrow and that's only a blood test.

Mrs - How are you doing?

third beta came back at 2850! which is 16dp5dt -- scheduled first ultrasound for next week! can't wait :)

pinkie - i am so glad the bleeding stopped for you!! yay!! and yes I've heard that the suppositories can do that too

glad to hear from all of y'all!!

What a number MrsL4, whoop! :happydance: at your first scan next week will you be classed as 6 weeks pregnant?

Eab, I have stopped testing now. I got a digital one that said 'pregnant' then I done a cheapie and it was faint. I found they were stressing me out and I was getting anxious each morning. I stopped bleeding Thursday, went away the weekend and done another digital yesterday which thankfully came up 'pregnant' too. Now I have stopped bleeding I am going to leave it there and wait for the scan in two weeks. And like you, hoping the time goes really fast. I have never wished away my life so much.

Krissy, I hope the blood work went well today and everything is set for next week. This time next week you'll be PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->