Starting Clomid 50mg Tomorrow Needing Cycle Buddies!

NessFrench

Reaction score
Tomorrow I start clomid 50mg for cycle says 3-7. Period was induced with Provera and go cd21 (may 7) for blood draw never done this before so cycle buddies welcome!

Hello!
I just started clomid 50 mg this cycle also...well I should say started it on the 12th so done for this month. Currently on CD 12. This is my first time ever on clomid though. Hoping it helps me have a normal cycle. DH's SA came back with issues but we can't afford IUI just yet so hoping this helps along with vitamins for him!
How are you feeling on clomid?
Hopefully this is what we both need for our BFP :) good luck!

Well this is our 4th month tcc #3 I have endo which causes all of my issues but have been pregnancy before and Dh's swimmers are good which is a plus but this is the first cycle trying clomid I had surgery which previous pregnancy to get pregnant so something new! I had AF induced with provera and tomorrow I will be on day3 of 5 pills taking cd's3-7. So far I have noticed that omg my boobs are incredibly sore other than that no issues So glad to have a buddy! How are you doing

Hi Ness,
Doing ok. Glad to be done with clomid for now because I am sleeping normally again!
What surgery did you have for pregnancy previously?
We have been ttc #1 since January 2013. Had a mmc in May after getting pregnant pretty quickly. So we are going on close to a year after mc and it's so frustrating that nothing is happening. I hope clomid does the trick because next step would be IUI.
You must have just finished your round of clomid? How are you feeling?
I'm on CD 15 and still waiting to ovulate... Hopefully soon!

Very confused I finished today and have been getting positive OPKS since yesterday. I read its because clomid causes false positives so I called the 1-800 number and it said no it doesn't. I called my doc and he said not to believe it because its CD7 so who knows

Hi Ness I put this on the other thread but I think cd 7 is early and when I did test on day that I had my last clomid it was slightly darker. I would keep going and see what happens. How do the OPKs look at the moment?
You use digital OPKs? I was going to try those at some point maybe. How do you like them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->