Starting clomid this month

Don't stress Sianii..I'm sure they will get you in once you call on Monday :) It was the Dr orders :) G'luck to you :)

I go back on clomid again next month.. Last time was disastrous (but I wasn't checked my old Dr for cysts first.. so the clomid mixed with a 10 cm dermoid cyst wasn't fun!)

gl sianii
so how many days after 1st provera did u get af
i m on day 3

any1 got horrible dreams
last night i thought i was drown in tsunami waves
i swear i felt it hard n whn woke up i had soo strong pulpitation

She has arrived!!! :D This means I start my clomid 2morrow :s My fs told me to ring when af arrived to book a us for day 9ish but they haven't answered today and there closed over weekend, worried now that they wnt b able to moniter me :s thank u every one and good luck. Xxxx

YAY! Who'd have thought we love the days of AF! Good luck this cycle - let us know how it's going! I'm sure they'll get you in on Day 9 - don't stress about it too much.

She has arrived!!! :D This means I start my clomid 2morrow :s My fs told me to ring when af arrived to book a us for day 9ish but they haven't answered today and there closed over weekend, worried now that they wnt b able to moniter me :s thank u every one and good luck. Xxxx

WOW. I bet u'd never be so happy to see AF as u r now:happydance:

Good Luck hun :winkwink:

I nooo haha, thought she was never going to come lmao xxx

Don't stress Sianii..I'm sure they will get you in once you call on Monday :) It was the Dr orders :) G'luck to you :)

I go back on clomid again next month.. Last time was disastrous (but I wasn't checked my old Dr for cysts first.. so the clomid mixed with a 10 cm dermoid cyst wasn't fun!)

Thank u lovely, omg that must v been awful :o xx

Hi! Mind if I jump in? I too started Clomid this month. I have been TTC for 7 months and finally made an appointment with my GYNO, since my cycles are SOOO irregular he doesn't think I am ovulating so he put me on Clomid, 100mg and told me to take them CD5-9. When I got home, I realized I was on CD 6 so I started taking them anyway, just cause I didn't want to wait another 20-40 days to start, so this time I am going CD6-10, hope that's ok! Basically he told me to track my O and if I don't O, then come back next month. If I do O, I try for 4-6 months and if I am still not preggo then come back for further action. Yup, so that's basically it. The worst thing ever is the waiting, waiting to O, waiting for AF, waiting for BFP, waiting to start Clomid, it seems like I am always waiting for something! Whoever came up with this wait idea...... LOL. Argh. Thanks for letting me vent! I am also new to the site, could use some TTC buddies! :) Thanks for listening to me!!!

Welcome justfluffy :) ohh cwl, fingers r crossed 4 ya! And yep, totaly agree about the waiting bit, iv been ttc for about 3 years! Had 1 mc and never got my period back properly after that :s weird yep I no! That was when I found out I have pcos aswel, good luck xxx

Welcome justfluffy :) ohh cwl, fingers r crossed 4 ya! And yep, totaly agree about the waiting bit, iv been ttc for about 3 years! Had 1 mc and never got my period back properly after that :s weird yep I no! That was when I found out I have pcos aswel, good luck xxx
Thanks Sianii! I have never been good at the patience game, maybe this is a lesson? HAHA So sorry to hear about you m/c, that has got to be so hard! Good luck with your TTC and Clomid, I am excited to see how it works for you.

Thanks Sianii! I have never been good at the patience game, maybe this is a lesson? HAHA So sorry to hear about you m/c, that has got to be so hard! Good luck with your TTC and Clomid, I am excited to see how it works for you.

Thank u hun, good luck to you aswell on your journey :) still feels weird to be able to say that I will be startin it 2morrow :o ye the mc was very hard, I ddnt cope well atall but who does lol the hozi made it so much worse for me though, they were tellin me loads v differnt fings like, its mc then its ectopic then its ok then I'm losing it again, in the end they thought it was ectopic so they gave me a drug to dissove the bby out ma tube but I think it was 4/5 days later I passed the bby maself! So it was a mc :( but hey ho, life goes on dnt it, listen to me going on, sorry!! Hope are journeys goes well :) xx

Thank u hun, good luck to you aswell on your journey :) still feels weird to be able to say that I will be startin it 2morrow :o ye the mc was very hard, I ddnt cope well atall but who does lol the hozi made it so much worse for me though, they were tellin me loads v differnt fings like, its mc then its ectopic then its ok then I'm losing it again, in the end they thought it was ectopic so they gave me a drug to dissove the bby out ma tube but I think it was 4/5 days later I passed the bby maself! So it was a mc :( but hey ho, life goes on dnt it, listen to me going on, sorry!! Hope are journeys goes well :) xx
Sometimes that's what these forums are for, being able to let off steam then soldier on in the journey... Sometimes the 'I know how you feel' is great to hear. Its hard when you don't know what is going on with your body and no one you trust to find out knows either! How frustrating!

Sometimes that's what these forums are for, being able to let off steam then soldier on in the journey... Sometimes the 'I know how you feel' is great to hear. Its hard when you don't know what is going on with your body and no one you trust to find out knows either! How frustrating!

True :hugs:

Alright ladies so I've decided to start the Provera tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday which would be Day 35. I'm going to take one more test with fmu and then start the Provera. The past two months it has only taken me two and then four days to start after my first pill. After that I'm Clomid 100mg CD5-9. I was so hopeful last month but this time around I'm avoiding it because I don't want to be disappointed again. I at least want to ovulate - if that happened and I still had a BFN I'd still be happy.

Has anyone that had some pretty bad side effects on 50mg done 100mg? How bad were the hot flashes, moodiness, etc. on the higher dose. I just keep telling myself that all of this is worth it for a little one but it's getting harder.

update ladies...so yesterday was the 6th day from last pill of clomid. I had very sharp abdominal pain. I dont temp or use opks as my opks are generally positive coz of pcos. What do you all say??? although I :sex: yesterday and day before . This morning when i woke up i saw a little brownish or reddish discharge in my panty (sorry tmi)

update ladies...so yesterday was the 6th day from last pill of clomid. I had very sharp abdominal pain. I dont temp or use opks as my opks are generally positive coz of pcos. What do you all say??? although I :sex: yesterday and day before . This morning when i woke up i saw a little brownish or reddish discharge in my panty (sorry tmi)

What CD are you on? Did you BD any other time this month? Like maybe the last day of clomid? My doctor told me I could O on clomid cd 5-9 as early as day 10 or 11...

What CD are you on? Did you BD any other time this month? Like maybe the last day of clomid? My doctor told me I could O on clomid cd 5-9 as early as day 10 or 11...

today i am cd14. I started :sex: from cd10.

Sounds promising :) I'm excited for you!!!

Oooh sounds promising!! Could be inplantation ?? :) good luck, keep us updated xxx

It could also be ovulation bleeding, that with the cramps sounds like you are ovulating. When the follicle releases the egg it bursts, causing pain in some women, then that burst can also cause a little bit of bleeding but only a small amount usually a few drops. I have heard that on Clomid that effect is intensified because if makes lets the egg fully mature and the follicles are stronger so the bust is more noticeable... BUT, it could also be a BFP!!! :) Definitely keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->