Starting clomid this month

My temps have been crazy! Day one of this round of clomid, cd5, I had a horrible headache. then, just a mild headache yesterday. For anyone who did increases in your dosage, did it change the day you ovulate? Last cycle I ovulated on cd16, I am taking clomid the same days as last month, 5-9.

I am trying desperately not to stress but I have concern that my lining may be thin. AF before clomid was only usually 3 days, but last AF (first after clomid) was lighter than usual. I eat pineapple, walnuts, and egg like once a week. anyone know what day during cycle lining should be looked at?

Where is everyone? Finished this round of clomid up yesterday. I begin opk today. I am on cd10, last cycle i o'ed on cd16. side effects have been worse with the increase. mood swings and hot flashes- NOT looking forward to the o pains. desperately hoping this is our cycle. we are considering taking a break through the holiday season if we don't get a bfp this month or next. I've heard you should only take 100mg for three months then take a break. I am already concerned with lining.

I got my positive ovulation test on Friday. So according to that I am 5 dpo. My temps have been crazy this month. I don't know if that is due to the fact that I started Metformin this month as well along with Clomid. I still haven't gotten my crosshairs. My temps still haven't shown ovulation though. I don't know what the deal is. I am kind of discouraged. I will go in on Friday morning for blood work to see if I ovulated or not on this cycle. I honestly don't know if I can increase my dose to 200 if this doesn't work. The hot flashes and crappy feeling on 150 were horrible. I can't even imagine what the side effects would be on 200!!

I got my positive ovulation test on Friday. So according to that I am 5 dpo. My temps have been crazy this month. I don't know if that is due to the fact that I started Metformin this month as well along with Clomid. I still haven't gotten my crosshairs. My temps still haven't shown ovulation though. I don't know what the deal is. I am kind of discouraged. I will go in on Friday morning for blood work to see if I ovulated or not on this cycle. I honestly don't know if I can increase my dose to 200 if this doesn't work. The hot flashes and crappy feeling on 150 were horrible. I can't even imagine what the side effects would be on 200!!

Good luck!

Hi Fire, I took round 2 of Clomid CD5-9 as well (50mg) and this month I'm curious if I will OV the same time as last month, if at all! I'm scared because I haven't gotten the major side effects like I did last month (which included MAJOR cramping before, during and after OV).

Have you experienced anything different this cycle?

Hi Fire, I took round 2 of Clomid CD5-9 as well (50mg) and this month I'm curious if I will OV the same time as last month, if at all! I'm scared because I haven't gotten the major side effects like I did last month (which included MAJOR cramping before, during and after OV).

Have you experienced anything different this cycle?

I have experienced the same things! The cramping is much less so far this cycle, and no back pain-which was horrible last cycle. though I have had some hot flashes, which is new.are you having day 21 blood tests?

Hi everyone, sorry i havent been on for ages. Been realy bisy. Thought I would let you all no my good news.... im pregnant!! at last lol, hoping everthing is ok though. got my 1st early scan on the 1st oct so praying for a heartbeat :) Any one else got good new since i was on last?? xxx

YAT sianii!!! I am so happy for you!!! When is your EDD? I have a good thread over in 1st Tri I am on if you want the link you can join us.

How is everyone else doing??

YAT sianii!!! I am so happy for you!!! When is your EDD? I have a good thread over in 1st Tri I am on if you want the link you can join us.

Hi thank you :)Im soo scared of the dredded 'm' word atm, just PRAYING that my lil baba will be ok [-o< My edd is 22 may 2013 so i will be about 6 weeks on thursday. got my 1st scan on the 1st Oct (the day b4 my birthday) so il either have a realy great birthday or realy poo one lol.Yea i would love to join you thank you again xxx

Hi everyone just thought I would drop back in and cautiously announce I'm pregnant! I was on my second round and right when af was due (11dpo due to short lp) I started spotting and had typical af cramps and headache and thought well that's it I'm out. Spotting went for 3 days but didn't go to full flow and I thought my lining was completely stuffed and was pretty down and out. Thought I'd better take a preg test before taking the clomid as I know it can be bad to take it when preg and what do you know, BFP!! So don't give up hope girls I had been trying for 18months and thought it would never happen to me but eventually it does. And don't always assume spotting is AF lol! I really do hope you all get your bfp's soon, trust me the wait is sooo worth it when you do!

Thank you both :) I feel so lucky I just never thought it would happen for us :) I LOVE Clomid lol

Hi JustFluffy - Can I have the link too please? Just popped back into here as miss it and to see how everyone's doing. Great to see the BFP's coming through! I'm 10 weeks and 5 days so all is going well but don't want to speak too soon!!
x

Could you ladies who got BFPs please tell me what yr dosage and clomid cycle days were? I am about to start 3rd round(second on 100mg). My first round of 100 made my period late lighter. Did you guys use preseed or have any side effects?
I am feeling super discouraged

Could you ladies who got BFPs please tell me what yr dosage and clomid cycle days were? I am about to start 3rd round(second on 100mg). My first round of 100 made my period late lighter. Did you guys use preseed or have any side effects?

hi Firechild the month i got my BFP -i took fertomid-50 on cd's 5-9 then started to BD on cd 10 every other day!

however i'm on second round now after my MC and all i get are BFNs -sooo discouraging though...

what cd are you on? hope u get ur BFP soon!:hugs:

hi Firechild the month i got my BFP -i took fertomid-50 on cd's 5-9 then started to BD on cd 10 every other day!

however i'm on second round now after my MC and all i get are BFNs -sooo discouraging though...

I am on cd23 of 28-30 day cycle. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that God blessed you. clomid gives me an array of post o symptoms that I didn't have with natural cycles, though I'm starting to get used to them now.what cd are you on?

I am on cd23 of 28-30 day cycle. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that God blessed you. clomid gives me an array of post o symptoms that I didn't have with natural cycles, though I'm starting to get used to them now.what cd are you on?

thnx hun! and hope this is ur last cycle and in a few days u will get your BFP!

I'm on cd1..so will start my second round on cd5:thumbup: any symptoms?

thnx hun! and hope this is ur last cycle and in a few days u will get your BFP!

I'm on cd1..so will start my second round on cd5:thumbup: any symptoms?

what dose are you on? (I apologize if you've said already). I'm not noticing any symptoms that are different from what I have experienced previously while on clomid. clomid has caused me to be extremely tired the weeks following o, tender bbs about a week before AF , a little more irritable than usual, lots of creamy cm, headaches, and cramping and pinching from o to AF. I have finally stopped getting excited about these symptoms and realized its just the effect clomid is having on my body. the only difference this cycle is that my temps are just a little higher than previous cycles. Do you experience any side effects? Or notice more side effects after o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->