Starting clomid this month

I started my first round of clomid this month days 3-7. I am on day 4,
I am starting to feel a bit anxious but otherwise okay.
God I hope this works!! I plan to start the O testing on day 10.
wish me luck ladies.:dust:

I started my first round of clomid this month days 3-7. I am on day 4,
I am starting to feel a bit anxious but otherwise okay.
God I hope this works!! I plan to start the O testing on day 10.
wish me luck ladies.:dust:

good luck!

Thank you, my sister is going into labor and I am happy for her but at the same time I feel sad...my husband and I want to have one more baby so much.
to be honest I feel like I am running out of time, I am 37 and he is 40.
who knows maybe this is my month.

Day 22 blood work came back ok. I will test on Mon if AF doesn't show. not really having any symptoms, def feeling out this cycle.
Luna- my sister just had her baby in July. I love her and my nephew and am excited for her but it still hurts and I can't help but to be a little jealous.
I hope this is your cycle! Keep us posted.

Temp drop today. expecting AF tomorrow. Anyone know if you should start evening primrose on cd1? And is it ok to take with clomid?

Firechild, I took EPO with Clomid, start CD1 and go until O. Good luck, sorry to hear about the witch, your temp is still above the coverline, mine dropped close to the coverline two days after my BFP (at 13DPO) so you are not out yet!

Start my second round of clomid Thursday. hopefully this is the cycle for us.

Hello ladies!! Quick update, I am on cd 18 of my second round of clomid, with added metformin at 1000 mg a day. As of this morning I had my first ever positive opk!!! I prayed Monday asking God to please bless my husband and I in this endeavor, and to at least let me ovulate this month, and He answered!! I at least feel like I have a fighting chance now!!

We have been dtd every other day, and we went ahead and did it back to back last night and tonight just to cover all our bases!!

Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted on this thread :shy:

I'm CD11 on the highest dose of clomid I've been on (150mg, CD3-7). I needed a trigger shot on 100mg, but this month I'm just OPKing.

My ovaries are killing me! They're both so heavy and sore, but it's the worst on the right ovary. Been taking OPKs since yesterday without a definite +. On 100mg, ive had mature follies on CD14, CD17, and CD12. Does anyone else have any experience with OPKs and clomid they could share?

I did some researching about what days to expect ovulation if the clomid does work, and most things I read said around ten days after the last pill, but could be longer than that

I got a positive opk on cd18 and cd19 this round, and I took 100 mg from cd4-8

I went to get my clomid from pharmacy today and discovered that my dosage was increased to 100mg. still to take day 5-9. Apparently I did not respond as well as the doc likes to see. ambience looking at worse side effects on a higher dosage? I had horrible cramping on only 50mg.

Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted on this thread :shy:

I'm CD11 on the highest dose of clomid I've been on (150mg, CD3-7). I needed a trigger shot on 100mg, but this month I'm just OPKing.

My ovaries are killing me! They're both so heavy and sore, but it's the worst on the right ovary. Been taking OPKs since yesterday without a definite +. On 100mg, ive had mature follies on CD14, CD17, and CD12. Does anyone else have any experience with OPKs and clomid they could share?

I got my BFP taking 150mg CD 3-7, hope its the same for you!!! You are suppossed to O 5-10 days after your last pill on Clomid, I O'd 8 days after. My OB never monitored me but had me take OPKs instead. The cycle I got my BFP I took OPKs and temped just to be sure of O. I used the ClearBlue digi and ICs to monitor and I got my smileyface/matching lines the same day, so it definitely works. Clomid can only mess with OPKs if you take them too early. One cycle I got a positive OPK the day after my last pill but obviously wasn't ovualting. Since then I only start the OPKs 48 hours or more after my last pill. Hope that helps, and good luck!

Thanks, Fluffy!!! I hope to be following in your footsteps in a couple weeks! ;) How are you feeling?

Firechild - for me, unfortunately, the side effects got worse with an increase in dosage (100 to 150mg). It was the same side effects, hot flashes and ovary discomfort, just a lot worse :( Hope you don't see a difference, though.

Thanks, Fluffy!!! I hope to be following in your footsteps in a couple weeks! ;) How are you feeling?

Firechild - for me, unfortunately, the side effects got worse with an increase in dosage (100 to 150mg). It was the same side effects, hot flashes and ovary discomfort, just a lot worse :( Hope you don't see a difference, though.

Good luck bio xxx

Thanks, Lady!!! How have you been doing? Do you know when about you'll have your IUI? FX for you!!!! :dust:

Thanks, Lady!!! How have you been doing? Do you know when about you'll have your IUI? FX for you!!!! :dust:

If everything goes to plan, it should be around the 24th. taking the last tablets tomorrow, then first scan on Tuesday and injections on Wednesday.

How are you doing ? xxxx

Lady - are you on the same protocol/dose as last cycle?

I'm doing well, thanks! My ovaries have been feeling heavier and more uncomfortable with every passing day. Hoping it's a good sign. Been OPKing, so FX I surge and O on my own!!

Thanks! I hope you and the others get to hop on over to the 1st Tri section this cycle as well! Although, it is not as... personal... warm..? IDK... over there. I don't feel like I have found my niche there just yet, still glad I have you ladies to talk to! We will have to start our own thread about those of us TTC a long time or got PG on Clomid. It feels like all those ladies got preggo with little to no problems or time...

I am feeling ok, just SUPER tired. I have been taking card of my Sisters kids (2 and 4) for the last three days and let me tell you, it is SO different for me. We all took a 3 hour nap this afternoon HAHA. I needed it just as much as the kids. No morning sickness yet though, fingers crossed it stays away for a while!

Lady - are you on the same protocol/dose as last cycle?

I'm doing well, thanks! My ovaries have been feeling heavier and more uncomfortable with every passing day. Hoping it's a good sign. Been OPKing, so FX I surge and O on my own!!

No hun, I'm starting injections on Wednesday, that should be fun....NOT. Just hope it works.

That sounds promising, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to keep up to date with you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->