Starting clomid this month

So, I talked it over w/ my Dr. and found out that an LH surge does not mean that you WILL O, just that you might O.. In case anyone was wondering that too

Hi, girls :wave: Prepping for my first clomid cycle (100mg cd 2-6)and I'm super hopeful! Of course, we've all been there before though...

Anyway, I have a ? that may be for some more experienced TTC'ers: Does an LH surge mean that one will definitely O? Has anyone got an OPK+ and then a "NO O" progesterone test result?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on high soy intake and O? How much soy is too much soy? Why soy isoflavones and not tofu for my BFP?! I don't get it

Yes you can get a positive O and then a progesterone test saying NO O. I have had a few of them unfortunately:-(

Yes you can get a positive O and then a progesterone test saying NO O. I have had a few of them unfortunately:-(

I think that's what's going on with me. Oh, ovaries... why won't you behave? I need a new set

UnKannie, I need a new set as well hun! My BFP turned into a confirmed chemical. I am gonna skip the clomid this cycle an maybe look for a new Dr. I love my Dr but his staff is just awful. Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

So sorry to hear Sara!
I am feeling very discouraged today. just feel like we missed it. I don't know if I am feeling symptoms or side effects from the Clomid. I know its still early but I can't help feeling bummed. I keep telling myself this was our first month ttc and I shouldn't have got my hopes up- it just feels like I'm surrounded by pregnant woman who weren't even trying!

Thanks Firechild. We all definitely can relate to feeling surrounded by everyone getting and being pregnant. It can really weigh pretty heavily. I keep telling myself it will happen for us when its supposed to. And since it hasn't happened yet...there must be a reason that its not our time. I had a ton of roller coaster emotions with the clomid. One minute I was fine, the next sad and just down and ready to cry at a moments notice, then angry and the list goes on. Hope you get to those happier emotions soon hun ;) just keep your chin up

Thanks Sara. I have been an emotional wreck, trying to stay positive. i've gotten quite snappy in the last week and irritated very easily. For the first 3 days after ov, my lower back was killing me and had bad cramping and gas.I have progesterone levels taken tomorrow, my temps look like I def o'ed.
DH is very hopeful but I just don't feel like we got it this month. I guess I should just try to remember that if I am ovulating we are on the right track.

At least we have a place to come where other ppl can somewhat relate to being in our shoes. It usually helps me but then other times I distance myself. Your chart looks really good! What is the xx on O day in the BD section? I've never seen that but I am kinda new to charting lol. You are right ovulating is a good place to start and for a lot of us that's half the battle. Let us know how the progesterone test goes, ill have everything crossed for ya!

Anyone else having a lot of cramping around OV on CLomid that sticks around more than a week later??

They were excruciating around est. OV day, then they tapered off. Worse again tonight 12DPO. Had an ultrasound yesterday that looked "normal" except a small fibroid which suggests I may have endo.

Any similar experiences or insight?

Anyone else having a lot of cramping around OV on CLomid that sticks around more than a week later??

They were excruciating around est. OV day, then they tapered off. Worse again tonight 12DPO. Had an ultrasound yesterday that looked "normal" except a small fibroid which suggests I may have endo.

Any similar experiences or insight?

I had pretty bad cramping around o and a little after along with backache. I am only 6dpo and have had some twinge but nothing terrible. this was my first round of clomid 50mg 5-9.

Oh ok thanks! My first round, too — but the cramping won't go away! Hoping it is a good sign; otherwise it just sucks. :cry:

I had the strong urge to test this afternoon, which is CRAZY cause I only test with FMU and it is 11-12DPO for me... After getting bugged about it by myself for so long I gave in. Well, I got a solid BFP! I posted a pic in my journal if you want to look. This is SO overwhelming right now I cannot believe it!

Thanks firechild! I have had crampy feelings, kinda like af but not quite, fatigue, moodiness, and tender nips. :)

I had the strong urge to test this afternoon, which is CRAZY cause I only test with FMU and it is 11-12DPO for me... After getting bugged about it by myself for so long I gave in. Well, I got a solid BFP! I posted a pic in my journal if you want to look. This is SO overwhelming right now I cannot believe it!

WOOHOO!! Congrats!!

UnKannie, I need a new set as well hun! My BFP turned into a confirmed chemical. I am gonna skip the clomid this cycle an maybe look for a new Dr. I love my Dr but his staff is just awful. Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

I'm so sorry for you, Sara...

And, yes, a good staff can make all the difference in your experience. I HATE going to the doctor. I just dread it for days. Yuck

Congrats Fluffy!!! Hopefully I will follow close behind you!!!

i have had some cramping twinges and backache since ov. i have no other symptoms. us those common with clomid? i am 8dpo

Congrats JustFluffy!! That's fab news. You're due 9 days after me! I'm having a 6 week scan on Monday to make sure everything's ok - nerve wracking as I have history of m/c's but fingers crossed this time! :hugs:

Congrats JustFluffy!! That's fab news. You're due 9 days after me! I'm having a 6 week scan on Monday to make sure everything's ok - nerve wracking as I have history of m/c's but fingers crossed this time! :hugs:

Thanks! Good luck with your 6 week, I am not getting in until 10 weeks, October 10th. LMK how it goes! I don't think I will believe it until I hear the LOs heart beat HAHA. It still feels like I am playing pretend right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->