Starting IVF Sept/Oct - UK - anyone else?

The doctors office just called and 7 out of 7 embryos are still progressing!

Wow that's fab! Hope things go well tomorrow!!!!

Hi Leeze - I am so sorry to hear you are feeling down. I can't imagine what you are going thru. It is such an emotional process. Sending that frostie all of the good vibes. Keep us posted on when your transfer will be.

7 out of the 8 eggs retrieved were fertilized. I will get an update today (day 3) on how many have made it this far and Wednesday is my transfer day.

Thanks. Great news that 7 were fertilised x

Hello Ladies - I had my transfer today. One was at blast and one was just under blast. They transferred those 2. The other 5 are still progressing. They are keeping them in the incubator over night to see if they grow to blast so they can freeze. They will update me tomorrow. So now we wait until next Friday for our blood work.

Has anyone tested early?

For DD I tested out the trigger and got my BFP at 5dp5dt!

Do you think you'll test early? Got everything crossed for you

For DD I tested out the trigger and got my BFP at 5dp5dt!

Do you think you'll test early? Got everything crossed for you

I am scared to test early. I have had a false positive before and it is heartbreaking. But I am not sure I have the will power to wait it out. hahah.

Hi Alycesin, and everyone. Sorry i haven't been on. I had me ER and they got 9 eggs but only 6 were mature enough. They injected them all with sperm but none fertilised. so that was that.
Totally heartbreaking. We have to start all over again.

They said both the eggs and sperm were good quality so who knows why! I have a follow up appointment on the 16th Nov so will hopefully find out more.

Sorry to hear you have been feeling down Leeze, i know how you feel <3

Alycesin, i really hope it works for you. we need some good news around here.

Essjay I'm so sorry. That must be so tough. 9 eggs is a great number too. I don't know much about egg maturity but is it possible they took them out of you too soon? Or maybe you can try different meds? Will you be able to give it another go?

Any testers yet? Alycesin or Emily?

I'm on CD2 of the frozen cycle. I go for a scan in about 2 weeks then I will know more about FET date. I've got major stuff going on at work which isn't helping as I'm feeling quite stressed out. It takes it out of you this IVF, doesn't it?

leeze hope your cycle goes well!

I had eggs collected on weds. 7 eggs, 6 fertilised. However they had to all be frozen on Thursday because my lining wasn't thick enough.

I'm having a hysteroscopy then FET in February

Yeh Leeze maybe they did take them out too soon, i'm not sure, i am hoping to find out more on Wednesday. We should still get two more goes.

Theres nothing worse than stress at work is there. it always seems unavoidable. I guess you need to make sure that when you do get home you do everything you can to chill out. I'm considering doing acupuncture next time. I've heard its really relaxing/

Oooh Emily i bet you cant wait till Feb! I'm hoping we can start again in Feb :)

Hi Ladies,

I wish I had good news but unfortunately our IVF cycle didn't work. We have one frozen embryo left but will not be using it for a long time. I am mentally and physically exhausted and need a much needed break.

Thank you guys for listening, answering questions and chatting through this process.

Baby dust to all of you.

Allison

Hi Ladies,

I wish I had good news but unfortunately our IVF cycle didn't work. We have one frozen embryo left but will not be using it for a long time. I am mehntally and physically exhausted and need a much needed break.

Thank you guys for listening, answering questions and chatting through this process.

Baby dust to all of you.

Allison

So sorry hon. It's really hard isn't it? I probably would be waiting if I was a bit younger

leeze hope your cycle goes well!

I had eggs collected on weds. 7 eggs, 6 fertilised. However they had to all be frozen on Thursday because my lining wasn't thick enough.

I'm having a hysteroscopy then FET in February

Did all 6 get frozen? That's a great number to have if so. Sorry about your lining. I had a hysteroscopy a few months ago..the procedure was OK but I looked about 5 months pregnant afterwards for a couple of weeks which was hard.

Yeh Leeze maybe they did take them out too soon, i'm not sure, i am hoping to find out more on Wednesday. We should still get two more goes.

Theres nothing worse than stress at work is there. it always seems unavoidable. I guess you need to make sure that when you do get home you do everything you can to chill out. I'm considering doing acupuncture next time. I've heard its really relaxing/

Oooh Emily i bet you cant wait till Feb! I'm hoping we can start again in Feb :)

I love acupuncture. It's really relaxing plus my acupuncturist is lovely so I feel very cared for too!

Why do you have to wait till Feb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->