Starting pill- lots of CM?

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else had experience of this. I mean there is a slight chance i'm pregnant but i'm not really that worried about that with it being so slight.

15th Feb, my implanon came out, this is where the chance is cos we 'did it' the night before and then i remembered it stays in you for 72 hours and as the implanon stops working instantly, theres a chance.

I didnt start on the pill while about three days later, give or take a day cos i was busy, so i've been taking the pill bang on 8 every night since then. I've noticed though that i've got a hell of a lot of CM; tmi, i know. And even he said that when we had sex it felt 'different' though he couldnt describe in what way. Sometimes its so heavy that i mistake it for the start of AF. And i'm thinking maybe i need my pill changing? (even though i've been on this one before combined with the implanon with no problems) I'm seven days away from my break so its not like i've ONLY just started either.

I'm baffledd!

thanks in advanceeee :)

I don't remember what my cm was like while on BC but I do know that it can make lots of thick white cm to help make it unfavorable for sperm.

I used to produce a lot of CM on BCP, since coming off it I have had barely nothing I feel so dry :haha:

If I remember it used to be copious and very watery .. :wacko: I don't really know what it means but if in doubt hun no harm in taking a test.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->