Starting the CBFM soon - anyone else?

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased the CBFM and am finishing up with AF so I should be starting to test pretty soon. I'm excited to see how this thing works...anyone else going to be using it this month?

According to FF O day is going to be the 14th. :)

Hi Crystal! I have been using mine for a month now (on cd 27 of 2nd cycle using CBFM, ttc 10 months) was charting for a couple months before I started using it and o date was not what I expected.. That being said I have irratic temps so who knows.

First month I used mine I used 20 test sticks, I think I had 5 high days leading up to peak. This cycle I went straight from low to high.. Also about the same time I started using the monitor I started taking maca so not sure how much that deviated things from the norm.

Hello!

My temps are all over the place too. I had a bug or something this month so I wasn't able to confirm O via BBT but the CBFM gave me high readings starting the first day and I got my peak readings a few days later. I had all the signs of O but I just don't know. The monitor only had me do 10 strips this month but I think that's because I was at a high reading on CD1. I believe I ovulate fairly early.

I feel good about this month as we BD'ed at the right times (if I actually O'ed) so we shall see. :)

So weird! I get that drop too after Peak (well I did last month) so I decided to just stop temping after peak to not give myself another excuse to stress! Interested to see how this month works out for you though, baby dust!! :dust:

So weird! I get that drop too after Peak (well I did last month) so I decided to just stop temping after peak to not give myself another excuse to stress! Interested to see how this month works out for you though, baby dust!! :dust:

Thanks! My temps are just crazy. I think I'm going to take a break next month on that front. I'll keep using the CBFM so it can get to know me but no more temping. :dohh:

I haven't been sleeping well so I know that has a hand in it but I just don't understand the temps I'm seeing. Haha

:dust: to you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"