starting to loose hope

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
So weve been TTC no since June 2013, I was kinda hoping it wouldnt take long this time but its taken longer :nope:

They cant find a reason im not pregnant it looks to be my wombling which is bobbins, iv tried estrogen and womb scuff everything nothing has worked, i seem to be ovulating naturally and have regular cycles but zero!!

The fertility nurse has said next step it clomid but that can reduce womb lining and its already crap :nope: and cos I have DD I cant get IVF so would have to pay, weve had sex every other day through the whole month so far and Im currently on CD 23, (NORM 31) so fingers xd if nothing this cycle im having a couple of mths off, just not dealing very well at the mo

Hi Lintu
ttc blooming sucks sometimes. Hugs.
I've heard pomegranate juice (pom brand) can help with womb lining, my periods are really light so it's something on my list of stuff to try.
I hope you can feel a bit better about everything soon, can't really offer up much advice so I'll send you a hug and some baby dust
xx

Thanx gjuys, yeah been drinking pom juice doesn't seem to have done too much

Have you tried taking dong quai? It is supposed to help with fertility issues.. Might be worth a shot...
And I know how u feel. We have been trying since dec 2013. It's frustrating...

ooohh no will look in to that, thanx xx

hi :)
i've been TTC number 2 since April 2013. with similar problems to you. i have a DD born in 2011 and the NHS wont help me because I have a child.

i dont have much advice - i know how devastating it is. i have irregular cycles so im also taking a break in April, and possibly going on the pill for a couple of months to try fix my cycles before trying again.

if you want herbal things, dong quai is great (though you need to watch when you take it in your cycle as sometimes it can cause miscarriage), black cohosh also has a similar effect and vitex works for some people (though not for me)

there is also a long term ttc forum here :) and a secondary infertility one for those of us who already have a child.
good luck :) i hope you get your BFP soon.

yeah Destiny08 crap init xxxx

Hope things work out for you soon too :hugs: crap that there is not support out there for us, my hospital have been good tho, currently on CD35 with no signs of anything yet and a big fat :bfn:

looked up dong quai loads of pros and cons to it, think i may give this and the next cycle a break try some reflexology and try not to worry about it, need a break :(

Thought about taking the morning after pill to kick start things

Your not alone, I have also been TTC number 2 since my miscarriage in june 2013, I have PCOS so I expected it to take a while but not this long, took 4 months for my son :cry: :hugs:

rubbish isnt it :( had my AMH results today, 42.3?? apparently thats good :shrug: I dont have a clue what the parameters are going to have to ask when I go back.

currently on CD44 with :bfn: and no :witch: in sight, thrown me a proer curve ball this cycle lord knows whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->