Starting to lose hope:(

IttyBitty2280

Reaction score
Really worried I'm going to Miscarry!!!! So by my last period I had a date of June 1st at my first doc apt then Oct 15th at first US thr baby measuring a little over a week early at 5w5d and got to see the Sac Baby and heartbeat witch was low at only 72 changin My due date to June 12th. I just had my second US done today and the baby again was measuring a little over a week early at 7w1d and the heartbeat is still slow at 78! My new due date now is June 18th:( I'm so tired of worrying I have this horrible feeling and cant stop crying this will be my 3rd miscarriage if it happeens. I'm so confused noccramping or bleeding I thought everything was gonna be ok after I seen then heard the itty bitty heartbeat:(

So sorry you're are having to go through this :hugs: I have no advice but I have my fingers tightly crossed that everything will be ok xxxxxx

Yea I been searching like crazy for answers:/ guess ill just have to hope and pray things get better and not worse! Thank you

Yea I been searching like crazy for answers:/ guess ill just have to hope and pray things get better and not worse! Thank you

Sorry you are going through this :(
Praying that bub holds on and gets a stronger heart beat :hugs:

I'm so sorry u have to go thru this I also am sending hugs and prayers ur way.......

I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts are with you and babe. :hugs:

Also so sorry. What did your doctors say? Do they think everything could be okay with the low heartbeat?

I had the second US at a imaging center so my doctor has not got the results to my US yet so I'm def calling him Monday!

I had the second US at a imaging center so my doctor has not got the results to my US yet so I'm def calling him Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->