Starting to worry!!

Hun I saw the following thread in Miscarriage Support and thought of you! You may have already read it though.

Sorry I don't know how to link a thread so have just copied and pasted what the OP wrote.

It may not take your fancy hun but just thought I would send it your way xx

himalaysan pink rock salt - 4 hrs ltr af came first one after a mc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i heard about making a sole out of himalaysan rock salt (google how to do it) its meant to have all sorts of health benefits, i read about it in a fertility book and it was recommended.
felt a bit weird after drinking it, kind of spaced out.
4 hrs ltr got brown spotting
following day af here.
It could be coincidence but Im sure it has brought it on.
now i can ttc and fingers crossed.
you can buy it in health food shops and is less than a fiver for a bag of it.
I am so relieved after waiting 7 wks for af after mc.

Thanks PinkFlamingo!

I did read about this, if i have no sign in the next week i definitly think i will give it a go! x

Hiya 3 weeks after my M/C I started brown spotting only a bit but it was constant. I was unsure if it was AF arriving or something to do with MC. 9 Days Later I started bleeding red only a bit to start with then it got heavier. Sorry if TMI but it sounds like yours might bee on the way.

I really hope so Cazi, seems to be abit more discharge today, be nearly 3 weeks since i noticed the discharge so hopefully it will eventually arrive!

Be 7 weeks this Thursday since i miscarried, i really thought i would of had period by now! I just think my body is being awkward coz it knows i want my period so badly, haha! x

:witch: She's FINALLY here after NINE very long weeks!!!!!!!!! I think. Pinprick of blood on Saturday - silly me thought maybe it could be implantation bleed. Not much of anything Sunday except maybe a little brown. Monday more brown. Today it's red (darker, not yet bright red). Still very light, but I'm assuming this is my period starting. No cramps really, which is unusual. My periods used to be pretty crampy before and after 6 years on the pill. *sigh of relief* I feel silly for cheering it on like a sports team, but I hope it picks up a bit more so I can feel like it's truly here and not my mind/body playing tricks on me! This is what I've been needing so I feel like I can finally move on. My hubby and I are in the process of buying a house and it would be great if we got a BFP by the time we move in or at least can start trying and break in the new house if you know what I mean! :winkwink: For all you ladies out there waiting for your first period since miscarriage, hang in there! It'll come. 9 weeks and mine's finally here. Yay :) Fingers crossed it really is and it doesn't go away like yours did Gem09.

AWWWWW GREAT news SilverFair!! Be lovely for you to get a bfp in time for the move, if not im sure you will enjoy trying and break in the new house, hehe!

Mine is still brown discharge but do sometimes see a little blood, its really weird, im still getting cramps and have sore boobs (exactly the same symptoms i use to get before when period was due) im also really warm during the night so just sleep with my dressing gown covered over me!

I really hope this is the sign for mine starting, fingers crossed! I really want to start trying for a winter baby!

Sending good luck your way xxx

I may have spoke too soon. It's not doing much now. It picked up after I exercised, which I suppose is to be expected, but then lightened up again to not much at all. Maybe I just need to go run around the block ;) Or maybe I just have to keep trying to be patient and it'll all work out. Hmm...

Its annoying isnt it? ive never wanted a period so badly!!

I dont know how much longer i should wait for it before i make appoinment with GP!

I suppose it will just come when its ready, but it better hurry, haha! x

:witch: She's FINALLY here after NINE very long weeks!!!!!!!!! I think. Pinprick of blood on Saturday - silly me thought maybe it could be implantation bleed. Not much of anything Sunday except maybe a little brown. Monday more brown. Today it's red (darker, not yet bright red). Still very light, but I'm assuming this is my period starting. No cramps really, which is unusual. My periods used to be pretty crampy before and after 6 years on the pill. *sigh of relief* I feel silly for cheering it on like a sports team, but I hope it picks up a bit more so I can feel like it's truly here and not my mind/body playing tricks on me! This is what I've been needing so I feel like I can finally move on. My hubby and I are in the process of buying a house and it would be great if we got a BFP by the time we move in or at least can start trying and break in the new house if you know what I mean! :winkwink: For all you ladies out there waiting for your first period since miscarriage, hang in there! It'll come. 9 weeks and mine's finally here. Yay :) Fingers crossed it really is and it doesn't go away like yours did Gem09.

Oh yay hun!!! i really hope it is your :af: after all the waiting!! :happydance:

Gem i really hope yours comes soon :hugs:

Ive decided enough is enough, ive rang my Doctors explained whats going on with the discharge and not enough blood for it to be a period and so i have got an appointment first thing monday morning!! Lets hope i get something done about it! Have to take a urine sample too, i did this beginning of Jan with the EPAC Nurse and got negative tests, wonder if they will do blood test to check hcg levels too? Im just sick of waiting around for it to arrive and im panicing!!

Hope you ladies are ok xxx

Good luck hun! hope they can help you. Keep us updated when you can :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back