Stash Pic!!!!

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Am in the process of getting Buns room ready - he has been sleeping with us so far. And I got the changing/clothes area almost done!! Just thought I would share my "tower of fluff" :happydance:
Loving my collection of fluff!!!
xx

Love it!!!! And love how it's all stored :)

Wow, that's a great way of storing nappies. Is that one of those CD shelves? I want a tower of fluff now!

Sorry sun, Im STEALING that idea for fluff stash storage!!!!!

yeh, i think i might have to pinch that idea...at the min mine are hidden away in a cupboard....looks lovely hun :)

OMG! So envious! It looks fabulous! :dance:

I want more fluff!! :hissy:

Wow, that's a great way of storing nappies. Is that one of those CD shelves? I want a tower of fluff now!

Yes - Its a CD shelf! OH does alot of the changing and gets confused by the different types of diapers, so I organized them in groups so he can always find the AIO's, and assembled pockets (he can't do the other kinds).
xx

OMG! So envious! It looks fabulous! :dance:

I want more fluff!! :hissy:

I also want more fluff!!!! :happydance:
LO is growing like a madman so we will need more soon. I have all fitteds at the moment since he was 6lbs when we brought him home and the AIOs would have been too big - we had to get the mini size! I like the fitteds though - will prob stick with them and get AIO covers
xx

I have actually made OH go to Ikea and buy two CD towers for fluff storage....hes upstairs putting them together muttering things to himself :) I did point out that I would use one tower for "his" AIO's and ready stuffed pockets complete with liners in already and the other for my prefered two parters, muslin cloths etc....for some reason he just rolled his eyes at me...cant think why....

:rofl:

If only I had a dollar for every time I got that exact same eye roll from my DH!

hahahahaha!!! Love it!

Thats a fab idea :muaha: im afraid i will have to hunt for CD tower myself now!!!!
To bad they dont have a bloody IKEA in NZ ... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->