Stash pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to do a stash pic soon, not much variety but OH went totally overboard with the lego...funny that I used to get moaned at for going overboard but as soon as Callum is interested in the "big boy lego" then it's a completely different ballgame...

yellow I love your stash!! The craft bits are brilliant, you've given me some ideas :)

Thanks hun
I'm doing a craft box for my DS And nephew. I'll keep you posted on pics and what I get for them

I made OH get everything out the loft for me so time for a stash photos ( I wish I could work out how to upload more than 1 at a time on the ipad)

DS1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 87
DS2 (I really need to get some more stuff for him)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 46
And others

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 37
I started shopping yesterday!

Picture with planes crayons, felt tips, chalk etc are all poundshop. Stocking fillers!

Angry birds star wars activity books were 39p each from home bargains. Balls were 69p from HB. Had them before and they have a good bounce.

Twistables crayons were half price in tesco's £1.25

Duplo sets both at their lowest price (love camelcamelcamel!) £15.03

Also got a HTTYD2 jigsaw in the entertainer for £2

image.jpg

Great buys, been picking up a lot myself in poundland and homebargains.

Few more additions - love camelcamelcamel - all these bought under their lowest price!

image.jpg

Missing from this is Little Tikes Pirate Water Table s its too big to fit through the attic door lol and DS1 Batman wiiu game.

Excuse the mess behind, took these in the attic! The happyland and duplo train will be for next year, cant resist a bargain :blush: This will be split between christmas and 1st birthday. Will start DS1 properly nearer Christmas

Attachments

• image (21).jpg
    image (21).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image (23).jpg
    image (23).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 68
I will hopefully, finally, be adding to this thread next week. DS1&2 are back to school Friday and DS3 starts on Monday, so I should be able to get a pic while DS4 sleeps....

Thanks for the tip about poundland I always forget to look there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"