Steak recipes needed!

broody_mama

Reaction score
Ok so craving steak big time and have been happily munching steak on it's own till now, I want somethign adventurous to do with it!

Any suggestions?

Last night I had steak and potato skins but tbh the steak wasn't that good :(

mushroom sauce.
my other half and i slice it up a bit and cook it in a creamy mushroom sauce (i hate mushrooms but i love the mushroom sauce i make) and serve it on spiral pasta mmmmmmm yummmmmmm

If you cook the steak to just before where you like it you can top it with

Blended together...
2 tbsp blue cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp green onions sliced
garlic clove or two
and fresh ground black pepper

Put under the broiler to melt... Very yummy :)
Important though to pick a reasonably good quality cut of meat

Ummmm...not meant to eat Blue cheese when preg are you? Then again, I'm not meant to be eating my steak while it still moo's! :p

Ummmm...not meant to eat Blue cheese when preg are you? Then again, I'm not meant to be eating my steak while it still moo's! :p

Sorry... didn't even look to see that you were preggers :blush: I love my steak still mooing too so I totally understand :)

Do you want a Steak or could you settle for Beef Tip recipes too? I can get you an AMAZING Carne Guisada Recipe! You eat it on Home made tortillas.

Oooohhhh....the Carne Guisada sounds good, recipe please!!!! :D x

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/South-Texas-Carne-Guisada/Detail.aspx

Click on the link above. It is SSSOOO Yummy!!! For the Oregano, I use just the plain Oregano and it still turns out Delicious! Mmm!!! As the meat simmers in the mixture, it will be so tender! Mmm!!!

besides this website, www.allrecipes.com is my other favorite website. I am a member, lol.

Btw, I love to cook and we should start a recipe club! LOL Make up your own or just share recipes we find. I guess this pretty much is though huh! LOL

I don't think you will be disappointed! D:

I do a steak salad. Cook your steak to how you like it, Cut some lettace, tomatoes and cucumber, put on a plate. Cook some red onion, mushrooms and peppers off and mix them with the salad.

Haha I have favourited that site btw majm1241

I am going to do that dinner tomorrow, I have a thing for mexican and southern food!! Nom nom nom :D

That site is awesome! I have been using it for a few years now and I have some really yummy favorites! :D

I am getting hungry for the Carne Guisada now myself! LOL Mmm!!!

I do a steak salad. Cook your steak to how you like it, Cut some lettace, tomatoes and cucumber, put on a plate. Cook some red onion, mushrooms and peppers off and mix them with the salad.
That sounds yummy *drool*

I tried eating fully cooked steak a couple times after I first got pregnant, I couldn't stand it, I'm all about it still mooing too :D

Anyhow, I tried this recipe the other night and hubby and I both really enjoyed it!

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Steak-Marinade-in-Existence/Detail.aspx

I tried eating fully cooked steak a couple times after I first got pregnant, I couldn't stand it, I'm all about it still mooing too :D

Anyhow, I tried this recipe the other night and hubby and I both really enjoyed it!

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Steak-Marinade-in-Existence/Detail.aspx

That looks good! I'll have to try it! Mark just bought $95 worth of steaks! They came to the door and they sale them off their trucks! Wish I were home cuz I can say no! LOL

You can't go wrong with steaks at all! Especially $95 of it lol.. well hopefully you can't go wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->