Sterilised bottles?

bev309

Reaction score
When taking bottles out & about & planning to use a carton of ready made aptamil, do u just seal the empty bottles when taken out of the microwave steriliser & they are ready to use when you need them? May be a silly question but only just thought of it & due to take Jack down to my mums for the night.
Thanks

Thats what i do , when they are streilized i chuck them in my bag and use when needed when im out. :)

Oh thanks for the quick reply Kay - most helpful - It is funny how the simplest of things seem so complicated with a newborn - so many 'do's 7 dont's'!

i was wondering this,

when i have my LO i need to take my own bottles into hospital with me.

so im guessing its ok for me to sterilze them before i leave for hospital and then they will be sterilized when i need to use them at hospital.

how long will they sterilxed for?

bottles usually only stay steralised for 24hours, or so im told, :)

i was wondering this,

when i have my LO i need to take my own bottles into hospital with me.

so im guessing its ok for me to sterilze them before i leave for hospital and then they will be sterilized when i need to use them at hospital.

how long will they sterilxed for?

You have to bring you own bottles? My hospital provided a breast pump/bottles/nipples/formula. Even an SNS. That kinda sucks! I brought lots of stuff (diapers/wipes/tons of stuff!) and didn't need any of it. I packed 10 outfits for Erica, and wouldn't have needed any except the homecoming outfit if I wanted. (I did use her own outfits so everyone knew she was a girl LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->