Sterilisers???!

Elli21

Reaction score
They are all electrical ones now.

Boy i feel so out of it and old. I always had cold-water ones! :haha:

I dont want a microwave one, as the only place i can have my microwave is on top of my fridge freezer and i cant reach etc.

Is electrical sterilisers ALOT better than cold water ones?

Hi there; I got one which doubles as microwave and cold water just because I guessed it would be more versatile. Also if anything happens to it, it's an awful lot cheaper to replace than an electric. I've not had my baby yet though so who knows -in a month's time I could be screaming out for an elecric one!

:)

Ive always used cold water sterilisation method before..........but picked up an electric steam steriliser from Lidls at £4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks well made and ok and for that price you cant go wrong

I find electrical ones are much quicker than cold water methods.the one ive got does it in 5 mins, but I use cold water sterilisation too....both as good as each other, just the electrical one is so much better when your in a rush x

The microwave ones which double as a cold water one are very good too...(we`ve got one for my mums house and she loves it, cheaper than an electric one too)

We use a microwave one that you can also use as a cold water one. On a cruise last year we got given an electric steriliser which generated steam inside. We weren't huge fans and it took a lot longer to finish the cycle.

If you cannot use a microwave type go for cold water and accept it will take abit longer.

Stu

I didn't like the idea of cold water, just because it seems so... chemically. I guess the plus side is that if you follow "the rules" and make bottles up as needed, taking a bottle out doesn't render the remaining ones un-sterile.

I was given a microwave one and was very happy with it, much cheaper and less to go wrong than the electric ones.

They all work fine, just go with whatever you're happy with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->