Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/giphy_zpsijwmisvy.gif

Like this Pam??? :haha:

I never imagined I would be here, 18 weeks pregnant, and have all of you ladies to share this experience with!!! (Hormonal pregnant lady this morn lol)

:rofl: Kenna.... And we have to thank you for making this thread after me and Pam got :bfp:s... Little did we know, you're next few weeks later.... <3

We've been through a lot, from TTC, to endless TWW, and now, waiting til we hold our babies.... :dance: <3 <3 <3 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Omg I can't wait to see all of our LO!!!!! How awesome is that going to be?!

So exciting......

Maybe a new thread will follow "sticking together until we TTC again!!!" :haha: :rofl:

Anyone planning to make a scrap book or photo album? Me and DH planned to make a photo album for our child including all the sonos... We'll have them printed out when we go for vacation probably on October this year... :dance: So exciting to show it when he grows up...

I agree October was a great month!!!! :dance:

Kenna, we love hormonal pregnant ladies :hugs:

Daphne! You are so spot on with my craziness! I asked dh (again for like the 5th time today) if he was excited for tomorrow... he replies "shit did I forget our anniversary?" :rofl:
He thinks he is soooooooo funny :D

I want to start one, just haven't got the time. I probably have over 1000 pictures of him on my phone so I just need to sort through them and get the ones I want printed :haha:

Kirsty, I have 1000's of pics of my cats and dog on my phone... I never delete any because I cannot decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I don't :haha:

I don't know how my phone's memory will manage with a baby :shrug:

This day is just DRRRRRAAAAAGGGGIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/lNJWk8C.gif

Just booked Luca in for his 8 week jabs :cry:

I have an appointment to book my blood test (iron levels) on the same day. Tempted to ask him to test for HCG too :blush:

Just booked Luca in for his 8 week jabs :cry:

I have an appointment to book my blood test (iron levels) on the same day. Tempted to ask him to test for HCG too :blush:

Wow is that the time already!

Do you think you might be pregnant again?

Morning ladies! October was a great month! The only thing that would make this thread better was if Mary could join us. Pam I am so excited to know if your lo is a she or he. How many more hours? I dont know if I want to do a scrub book yet. I was thinking of using shutterfly to create a book for baby of our journey together, but haven't gotten that far and haven't taken the best pics each week. I will say that I'm not worried per say about the pelvic pain, it's probably just my hips widening to let the wee one out. I was just curious if it's just me or if you guys have been feeling it too? I have an appointment Monday wih the pelvic pain doctor and am going to ask her what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->