Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Haha Kirsty, you have a way with worda and if you keep it up I might pee myself :rofl: Could it maybe be o time now? I've seen many ladies 'spot' around o time.

Daphne, I luckily haven't had any of those 'friends' I would just ignore it because as soon as you indulge them they think it's okay. Now stop reading this and slowly step away from the pc due to radiation :rofl:

Keep Away from PC???? Hell Noooooooo.... I'll die first... :rofl::lol::haha:

Hahahah :rofl: Okay at least wear one of those metal jacket thingys that they give you when they do x-rays :D

Wohoo Dani!! Look at you!! Oh tell the rest of us growing cobwebs more :rofl:

My DH actually yells when I have the laptop on me and tells me I'm nuking the baby. Idiot.

Pamela, it wasn't all that exciting. I'm glad we felt comfortable enough and glad the poor guy got some loving but I was cautious the whole time of being too rough and then starting thinking about how I was going to handle spotting. Didn't have any though!

Edit: I left out the best part. Dh's first words are "phew the cycle is broken"

20 Weeks Bump
I feel very heavy in my lower belly and I was measuring 3cm bigger at 20 weeks... wonder if I'll have a very big baby too :D

Sorry, this might not be the best bump pic but DH got tired of retaking them the whole time so I just chose the best of the lot :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/VAOmZk3.jpg

I just finished a list of old wives tales in my journal regarding gender. I'm getting mostly boy on them, I think boy and DH thinks girl.

We'll see in 3 more days when I have my scan who was right... me and the old wives or DH :haha:

Daphne you totally should.. How annoying! Blame it on pregnancy hormones! I would totally be snarky but that's just me :)

Pregnancy hormones is flaring up.... Unsolicited advice popped in my FB inbox, a friend of a friend who has one son just told me to stay away from facebook due to radiation (FB or computers :lol: :rofl:), no ultrasound unless necessary because of radiation, and that i should relax more and let DH do all the chores - laundry, cooking , etc..... Does that mean i should just lie down til i give birth? Did she honestly think i didn't make my own research? We're not even close and last time we PM'd was years ago..... And now she's telling me what to do? Was she there when we we're TTC for years? :gun::ninja::growlmad: This is one of the things i hate before announcing.... Can't they just say how happy they are and just shut their mouth... Only speak when the're asked.

Sorry ladies for the rant.... :dance:

Haha that's hilarious. Just smile, nod, don't respond and do your own thing anyway. I hope she's enjoying making her millions, since she obviously knows everything

Omg Daphne, I'm crying right now...your announcement video is so perfect! <3

Pamela! Your belly is just super adorable!!!!!!!!

What a cute idea, Cheryl!!! Love the egg :)

Kenna, you've been really quiet lately is everything ok?

Glad I could help Pam. Yours came out a ton closer than mine did. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind linking my blog post in your old wives tales post so people know where you got it from?

We got a ton done for the baby shower and invites are out in the mail. I'm going to do a trial run on live streaming to see if we can pull it off.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54d85158e6a58.gif

And thank you for liking the video... Sorry it made you cry though... :hugs: <3

2 more weeks til halfway.... :yipee: Hope Everything is going well....

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54d852ac55fc9.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54d8556887494.gif

Thank you for the concern, jess and Daphne, I'm doing just fine! Been keeping so busy lately, helping to pass the time :)

I think the live stream is a great idea, jess!!!!

Happy 27 weeks Aditi (wow!!!) and 8 weeks, Cheryl!!!!

MIL is staying with us for a week. DH didn't think to tell me until he was walking out the door this morning. I have no idea where she plans on sleeping because our spare bedroom is now a nursery!! Can we come and live with one of you?! :haha:

Lol, Kirsty! I am similar, only one spare room and it's occupied by our nephew. We have a big couch though!

We have a 3 bed but DH uses one room as a home office. I don't know where to put her. I'm tempted to book a hotel room but know she'd only get offended :shrug:

Well, maybe she'll understand now that you have the baby! There's just no room! We use our 3rd room as our cat room/storage :)

I love that you have a cat room :rofl:

Our poor dog only has a bed in the cupboard under the stairs. We put it in there when she was getting towards the end of her pregnancy because she kept hiding, and never brought it back out :blush:

Jess, I don't mind at all. The least I can do for getting all the awesomeness from you :D
I put your link in there, hope I did it right?

Kirsty, put your MIL under the stairs.... you said there is a spare matress there :rofl:
Just joking hun. If she gets there and she sees that space is really limited she might nog take offense if you book a room for her somewhere closeby?

Hi ladies :hi: Wow this thread always moves so fast!

Cheryl omigosh your so cute and tiny! Can't wait to see more bump progression photos. I now feel like a fat cow :rofl: The egg announcement is super cute!

Daphne love your video! So special!

Pamela your bump is adorable!!!

Dani congrats on "getting lucky"!

AFM I got TONS of maternity wear over the weekend. My SO was a huge help and my kids were so patient and well behaved for me. We had a nice day out of town together. Here I am in some of my purchases. I was comparing my belly from late evening to morning. Not much difference :shrug:

2015-02-09_08.40.46.jpg

Dani!

https://i62.tinypic.com/s2v4a0.jpg

Very proud and a wee jealous. I have felt so tired lately that even though my sex drive is definitely back I'm like wehhhh let me nap during. But then I remembered we could hang from the ceiling or--gasp--in the shower! And we don't have to use soft cups and I can get up immediately and pee and omg luxury! I can't wait for this weekend now... Hahaha! We are going to 50 Shades on Friday... We are big Jamie dornan fans just saying!

Pam your bump is so low now! I am calling boy! I did the ring test thing and even if it started in a back and forth motion it would always end up circling. Super weird.

Are we going to pretty much all have boys in here?! I was feeling strongly for boy for myself but not so sure what the intuition is anymore

We did actually buy a piece for the nursery this weekend already! We have a pottery barn outlet by our house and like to go in just to see if we ever find something really nice and we happened to find a beautiful white dresser! It was on sale too so ended up half the original price that they still sell it for online

https://i61.tinypic.com/2mi16o8.jpg

Baby's room / DH's "storage closet"...

Jyllian, sorry but i really got a huge giggle after realizing that your bump pics were taken few hours apart and you're looking for a difference.... :rofl: Still you look lovely and bump is really showing.....

Cheryl, i love the dresser lucky you but not with :sex: though (as if i had any) :haha: Are you gonna repaint the room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->