Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Great so you'll probably be able to see heart beating at around 8ish weeks when you go for scan! Very exciting :D

How are you feeling symptom wise, Fi? Anything?

Why are you still awake Pam? :haha: Had to ask that to myself as well... I wanted to sleep but i just couldn't.... :cry: Time check 1:02 am...

00h06 here
I was watching a movie and did not realise what time it was. In bed now and was just checking in on the updates.

Hope you get some sleep :hugs:

Oh, maybe i have to play a movie and hopefully let me fall asleep... :haha: Enjoy :sleep:

Thanks!
Try reading perhaps you'll tire your eyes and fall asleep easier? Good luck!

Jess can I come?!?! :D That sounds like an amazing time! We're just having a small party for our close friends and will do the shower later so we're doing like.. filled cupcakes and balloons in a box etc. Nothing like your epic bash :D

So I took all of the linked tests..

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-12-at-6.40.42-PM.png

Daphne you have some atomic wee!!! Clear as day is right!! Mine has little tiny bubbles but nothing even close to that. But I think the bubbles might grow.. I think we are team :blue: all the way no matter how many headbands I want to buy! Lol

Dani how many days til your test now? Are you doing them at 14w?

Daphne, that's basically what mine does everytime I don't film it.

Jess can I come?!?! :D That sounds like an amazing time! We're just having a small party for our close friends and will do the shower later so we're doing like.. filled cupcakes and balloons in a box etc. Nothing like your epic bash :D

So I took all of the linked tests..

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-12-at-6.40.42-PM.png

Daphne you have some atomic wee!!! Clear as day is right!! Mine has little tiny bubbles but nothing even close to that. But I think the bubbles might grow.. I think we are team :blue: all the way no matter how many headbands I want to buy! Lol

Of course! Lol. We are talking about live streaming the entire shower for those that are too far away and/or people that just can't come. It's going to be epic!! We were just talking about this powder they use for paint runs, but I think that idea has been mixed.

Oh man that would be too fun. But messy for sure!! They do that in India like throw the color powder on people, super fun

Dani how many days til your test now? Are you doing them at 14w?

I go in for bloodwork tomorrow and the results should be back in 7-9 days! Very excited and anxious for the results and gender. I'm thinking more team boy, but I just want a happy, healthy baby.

Jess, that shower does sound awesome!

I'm really enjoying reading all of your symptoms and experiences.

So far, I'm sleeping a lot more, and have been feeling nauseous (but not to the point of vomiting) - although I had to stop taking my reflux meds so that doesn't help!

Oh man that would be too fun. But messy for sure!! They do that in India like throw the color powder on people, super fun

I looked up how to do it......seems easy. You mix water and cornstarch together with food coloring, let it dry and then grind it to a fine powder.

Dani that's so exciting!!! I tried to ask my insurance if they covered that testing and they were like um there's a lot of genetic testing kthx. So annoying!! Is there a specific name to the test? What all does it cover?

I looked up how to do it......seems easy. You mix water and cornstarch together with food coloring, let it dry and then grind it to a fine powder.

The only problem would be when people get wet.. Food coloring stains so easy!

A lot of places it's called the harmony test.

Morning ladies.... :sleep:
Serves me right for going to be so late last night!

https://i.imgur.com/DTHorJU.jpg

Dani, I'm so excited for your testing. So they do bloods today and then hopefully by no later than 23 Feb we'll know gender :wohoo: Cannot wait! Nothing new there as I cannot wait for anything!

Startd, hopefully you don't get the full on nausea, trust us it sucks ass. I was like "this is so reassuring" and all that jazz but when it was over with I was like never again! :haha:

It was actually the second video i took. First one i poured lots of pee and guess what happenned as soon as im pouring it foamed so fast and spilled itself DH was just laughing have to take away the phone before it reached it :haha: So, i tried the second time using the same pee i have lots for holding too long :rofl: and just poured a little still the same result. So boy it is. 2 points....

I had never heard of that type of bloodwork until another girl on here mentioned about a month ago! I wish I would have known, wouldn't have hurt to ask. :( so excited for your results, Dani!!!!

My mom is coming to our gender scan with us :)

That's awessome Kenna. I was going back and forth between wanting parents there and wanting it to be just Ronny and I. We decided it would be just the two of us for the anatomy scan and my mom is coming to the 30 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->