Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Give me some of those strawberries!!

Mine is definitely up to the ribcage so that could be boy? The plot thickens

Ronny and I are doing the hospital tour today and going out for v day dinner tonight. I don't know if the place I picked is a great ideas though because it's a mongolian BBQ place and I can't stand the smell of cooking meat lol

Now, all you ladies are making me jealous... Here, it's not allowed to celebrate V-day either you celebrate it privately at home or go out have dinner like the usual nights.... :haha:

Jess, hopefully you won't go and face the throne... Have fun though with DH.....

Here's the board edited to be filled out. There is still a debate about when in the shower I should put the answers. I think I should tell everyone as they are making their selection.....my mom thinks we should reveal the predictions before we reveal boy or girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 7
I would let everyone turn in their guesses or make their final guesses and then reveal the answers. We did something like this at a baby shower and people got frustrated and kept changing answers with the answers revealed while they were still guessing.

So who did the Chinese Gender Tests? I have to browse the first few pages here to get the image i posted before.... All of them predicted a girl and only one said BOY... That same site was what megan posted that predicted her baby boy... :dance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/BabysGender_zps6e3a0409.jpg

Just did it....

Your Results

Based on your age and your month of conception, the chinese gender calendar predicts a...
Boy

Just did it....

Your Results

Based on your age and your month of conception, the chinese gender calendar predicts a...
Boy

Ok, now we wait.... Til you find out... I still didn't make a vote for you though waiting for more bump pics... :dance: But hopefully just in time before you go for your early test that can detect boy/girl... :D

I'll be doing the urine + baking soda tonight But have to go buy a baking soda first once im out of work... :D

Jess what I would do is have like a raffle box where people can put their answers. Like maybe put a printout with other stuff on it, like about what the bump means, etc etc and people can "vote" on it and then fill it out after all of the votes have been cast? We are having a gender reveal party and I am stoked! I think we'll do a vote too and maybe prizes for people who guess right?

I started working on invitations last night.. I am such a nerd hahah

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/invitation1.png

Jyllian here are the strips ones I use.. but they aren't Prime:

PH strips

These are prime.. if you have it:

Prime pH strips

Jealous over those strawberries!! Our local chocolatier has the BEST chocolate covered strawberries, they're like.. cordial almost, and no joke last night I was like honey.. just FYI.. but you are going to need to get me those for Valentine's.. just saying. Oh, and maternity jeans. So.. yeah.. :rofl:

Dani I have always thought of low round bumps being boy, like high less rounded bumps always seem girl to me. Or maybe it's more the shape than anything. That's why I suspected with Daphne and Pamela, at one point their bumps like popped forward like basketballs!

Pregnancy brain moment of the day: I was loading the Chinese gender chart website and my brain saw "unborn baby" as... UNICORN BABY. basically the same thing.

Chinese gender on thebump.com says girl for me.

I did this one and it says "It's too close to say!" :growlmad:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/q1029841/baby-gender-predictor-boy-or-girl

This one said boy:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender_predictor.php#chart

What we have going is a kind of football themed shower/reveal theme going. People are going to cast their vote by writing their name on either a pink or blue football helmet and then grab either a pink or blue string of Mardi Gras beads to designate their team choice. They will then need to sign up for which game they would like to participate in: relay race, jeopardy, family feud, price is right or bean bag toss. After we play games, we are going to open presents and then Ronny and I will answer some questions regarding pregnancy/childbirth before the big reveal.....which at this point is a 3 foot black balloon filled with either pink or blue confetti that we are going to pop for the reveal. I might try to sneak the smoke bombs in still ;) we were going to give each person a balloon with confetti, but 70+ people is a lot of balloons for the two of us to stuff and blow up by ourselves.

I love that idea! I can just see the big balloon popping and all the confetti sprinkling everywhere. How exciting!

Have you had an appointment or BETAS yet Fi?

I've had the initial blood tests & everything was within "appropriate ranges". Our first OB appointment and scan is in 3 weeks. I will be very glad to go and check! I know everything is fine, but it will make me feel better

Have you had an appointment or BETAS yet Fi?

I've had the initial blood tests & everything was within "appropriate ranges". Our first OB appointment and scan is in 3 weeks. I will be very glad to go and check! I know everything is fine, but it will make me feel better

How far along will you be in 3 weeks? FX everything stays good and better on your next appointment... <3

Thanks! I'm about 5w+2 at the moment, so still really early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->