Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

The video DH took at my 22 weeks appointment... :D

Edit: Video Deleted....

Goodluck on your bloodwork Dani.... So awesome.... Can't wait to hear your results.... :dance:

That's awessome Kenna. I was going back and forth between wanting parents there and wanting it to be just Ronny and I. We decided it would be just the two of us for the anatomy scan and my mom is coming to the 30 week scan

I was really surprised when DH thought it would be great to have her there! She is the only grandparent nearby (Matt's parents have both passed and my dad lives 6 hours away).

Daphne holy cow that's a lot of fizzy foam! I think I used way too much pee in mine... now I wanna try a third time!

Aww I hope my OH and I are able to get some video of my ultrasound!

Daphne holy cow that's a lot of fizzy foam! I think I used way too much pee in mine... now I wanna try a third time!

Aww I hope my OH and I are able to get some video of my ultrasound!

I've deleted the first video when i put too much pee... the foam kept rising and out the bottle... :haha: so messy so i have to redo the experiment and just added a little bit of pee (same sample)....

DH is trying to edit the video. he wants to zoom it and just leave the audio track. Will share it later once he's successful :haha:

Oh, i hope you could get one and they allow you so no need to hide like DH did... :haha:

Jess we are gonna find out the gender at the party! I'm asking my sister to handle the balloons and stuff but she has a weird sense of humor so I'm like uh.. What if she thinks it's funny to put like green balloons in there.. I would kill her!! And then I would have to have the baby in jail!

I am already a sap this morning. That video didn't help. I love it!

Once baby gets bigger, I'm gonna get DH to grab one.

Genetic blood draw was done this morning. I'm a little nervous but also excited to get them back and know the gender. I'm buying DH and I both mommy and daddy onesies. It will be my first baby purchase. I'm going to buy one of each gender and just return the incorrect one. Yet another TWW lol!

Dani ha!! I can't even wait. You need a countdown!

I POB/S again this morning, I guess expecting a different result? No change of course!

Ladies I got the consent form signed by my doctor for the volunteer ultrasound!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am ecstatic!!! I will get to see the baby so much sooner than I ever imagined! The instructor had said if I get everything signed would I like to come next week on Thursday at 11:15 - YES YES YES OF COURSE!!! My OH is a bit upset as he likely won't be able to attend, but I put it to him like this - aside from that, isn't he happy and excited we get to see our baby already? I will be getting pictures and hoping they may allow me to videotape some on my phone while I'm there. Absolutely thrilled I could cry!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

If they did a 3D/4D scan it's highly unlikely to see any gender parts yet huh? I'd be 12 weeks and a day. Now I'm being super hopeful!

OMG!!!!! That's fabulous...... Glad you got your doc's permission.... it's going to be a slow week for you hun but in the end you get to see your LO soon. So excited for you. Ahm, regarding the gender they definitely can see it but it'll be hard to know what it is because at that stage babies still have the same genitals so its not 100% sure....

Yay Jylian :dance: I'm so happy you'll get that early scan!

Daphne, I love the video - super amazing :D

Dani, I cannot wait for the results on baby Q's gender! Other than that I trust genetic wise all will be well with him/her :hugs:

Today is the best day! I get my ultrasound next week annnnnd one of my best friends just announced her pregnancy! She's due a couple weeks before I am! I'm beyond thrilled! Her and her DH have a son a little over a year old and it took them 5 years to conceive him. I'm so happy to have someone that can lay their fat pregnant a** in my pool with me this summer :laugh2:

Hahah sounds like fun Jyllian. We live by the sea so a lay my fat ass in the sea :rofl:

Congrats on your friend's pregnancy, so cool that you can share with her.

AFM: baby boy is really becoming active these last few days! I love and cannot wait for dh to feel!! 21 weeks tomorrow :dance:

Just arrived home from buying 1 week grocery supply and guess what babyshop is on sale so we decided to buy Adam's clothes from 0-12 months sizes :dance: DH had to fall in line for an hour at the cashier but it's all worth it. We then went ahead at a local store to get some cool onesies.... No more neutral clothes i think, :D

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/image_zps507d27a5.jpg

Jyllian that's awesome about your scan. It will be too early to tell gender yet but at least you get to see your baby.

Daphne - those outfits are really cute!

So me and DH had a discussion earlier today and we're gonna make a gender announcement on my mom's birthday.... She guessed we're having a girl so i think it's the right time to tell them.... :haha: DH already made a video that we are going to post on FB and tag them... We just can't keep it this long while a lot of them keep on bugging us about the gender.... :rofl: March 6 will be the date and im 25w1d by that time, post V-day.... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->