Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks ladies :D We just both agreed on it last night and there are none with the same name in his family, none in mine and we both don't have negative memories of someone with that name + Matthew also means gift from God :dance:
Oh and it being Kenna's DH's name is another sign :D

It is our 8 year anniversary tonight so will see about the :sex: thing.... I don't have much drive and I think I too would be distracted by baby moving!

Happy 20 weeks Jess! Congrats on making it halfway and now the countdown begins :yipee:

Yay, Jess!!!!!!!!!!! Happy 20 weeks!!!

BD has been pretty comfortable for us, it was actually more uncomfortable at the beginning than it is now. I have noticed that food and drink tend to wake Shelby up, so I try to coax DH into BD when she seems to be sleeping. :) usually an hour or so after eating or drinking something other than water.

Thanks Kenna :hugs:

Okay ladies we have results and some are good and some are bad...

Last week Thursday my urine was tested at the clinic and either they missed it or the test was faulty or something because it showed clear. Friday's blood tests shows that I have an elevated white blood count in order to fight an infection and the urine tests done at the lab show that I have infection again. Everything happens in 3's so seeing that this is now the 3rd infection this pregnancy it should hopefully be the last. I have 2 courses of antibiotics to take which scares me a bit as the Dr said they are fine but the leaflets says don't take in pregnancy :dohh: Anyway I am trusting that the Dr would not have given them if they weren't safe.

Physically my heart is fine. The racing heart is a combination of way too much stress (thanks crap job), my underlying anxiety disorder and the fact that after months of not taking anti-depressants my body wants some help again. I was put on the meds after watching FIL die at home and when ttc I felt well enough to stop them. With assistance from Dr I was successfully weaned off. Now all the new hormones and worried that I get + my crap job is kind of taking its toll on my body.

So good news is no heart problems, bad news is I cannot take any meds to "cure" it and will just have to try and cope.
DH is going to start getting meditation stuff and help me out with that.

Thanks for being there for me ladies!

I have a surprise for you ladies later tonight :D

Wow Jess halfway there!!!

My OH said he may be a bit put off when baby begins really moving and we are trying to :sex: - only because this is all very new to him - but I'm hoping it doesn't put a total damper on things...

Pamela I love the name Matthew... it's my DS middle name (Brenden Matthew) and I chose it because he is my special gift from God <3 Oh and I love surprises, can't wait! :happydance:

Glad to hear your heart is ok Pam! Sorry you are worried about the Meds but I'm hoping too that it's safe for you and baby Matthew :)

Afm: feeling very congested these days !! And due to that and lack of breathing ability, I get winded and tired after an embarrassingly easy task such cleaning the house lol. Did everyone go through this? Also my nipples are so sensitive! And boobs are itchy! All good signs in my book though! No ms so I'll take any signs my body can give me that baby is growing stronger. T-6 days until appt!!

Okay so this is not much of a surprise but I would like to think so :D

Face selfie and another bump pic (inspired by Kenna a few weeks ago) I thought a face to the name would be nice for you ladies. Oh and no laughing at my pixie haircut growing into a mullet! :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/w7yssBs.jpg

Bump pic with me all dressed up :D

https://i.imgur.com/h1bJsRu.jpg

You are beautiful, Pam!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry to hear about your infection but glad heart is ok!

Twinsie, i definitely had (or still have) all of those! Very, very good signs!!! Cant wait for your appt!

MamaBunny, I had to drill into DH's brain that he needs to remember that I am my own person during sexy time. Baby needs to be put on the back burner for that time while we are intimate. That has helped and he doesn't worry about feeling the baby so much. :)

Love the hair Pam!! I wish I could pull off that haircut. I look better with long hair but I'm also lazy and low maintenance so it ends up in a ponytail 85% of the time!! Lol.

Jamie - those all sound like great things happening and things that did/still are happen to me. My hair is in a pony tail like 98% of the time. My nephew even yelled at me today because it was down while it was drying and he wanted it up.

Pam - thats a lovely surprise. You look great!

Here is my 20 week bump.

10455701_10100403732753843_6756538445452883786_n.jpg

Thanks Ladies :hugs: I appreciate your compliments!!

Jamie, my hair use to be a lot shorter. It always use to grow so fast so I usually had it cut/trimmed every 5 weeks. Since my BFP it has only grown a little... It's like my hair just doesn't want to grow anywhere.
The pixie cut for me was def. the MOST low maintenance thing ever. Get up and didn't have to even brush :D
I miss my long hair though so I'm trying to grow it out at the moment.

Jess, I love your bump!!!! I swear if I was there I would probably be rubbing it a lot. I'm a bump perve :haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54fffd257f69b.gif

Wow Jyllian!!! You are moving along so quickly!
Where is the time going guys?!
Daphne hit 7th month mark as well :shock: omg we'll be giving birth real soon!

And in 9 days you're next Pam to hit 7th month... :dance:

I agree with Pam, Jyllian... It feels like yesterday when you found out and now you're only 5 weeks away to halfway. :wohoo:

I told you before that i really feel like 2nd tri is so fast..... Some say 3rd tri is faster... :dance:

And some say it drags due to being uncomfortable and wanting baby here.

Matthew is constantly down low on my bladder etc. I have a lot of lower abdoman pressure with him so if it is as bad now I shudder to think how 3rd tri will be. He seems adamant to not explore the rest of my uterus!

It feels amazing to be calling him by name :dance:

Matthew better be nice to your bladder right now!!!! :)

Time is flying!

Maybe Matthew is trying to help you kick-off that infection.... :rofl:

BTW, boobs killing me since yesterday, they decided to grow more and having a very hard time putting a bra on/off.... DH is eagerly waiting on when i'll start leaking :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->