Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jess hahhahahaha if that's your bucket list I would be a little concerned for you! Um, that's absurd! And the think-positive new-agey crap?! I'm sorry but that only works if you're actually positive! So dumb. Glad you can vent here :)

Thanks everyone! And you're right Pam, it hasn't been too bad really! Just a bit of a weird appetite and fatigue. That seems to still be hanging around but comes and goes really.

I rescheduled my doc appointment for Wednesday, my regular OB is out this week but they encouraged me to meet other docs (good idea!) because there's no guarantee my doc will be on call when I go into labor. Should just be doppler + weight but I'm so excited!

It's also photo day... :haha:

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/12-plum250.png

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/12-weeks-bump-bw-details.jpg

Wanted to share this class with you all - it's on currently but these classes are awesome. It'll be $199 after it's live and then freaking $299, phew! I"m trying to get a couple pointers at least.. positioning is the freaking hardest when it comes to newborn photography for sure

https://www.creativelive.com/courses/newborn-photography-bootcamp-kelly-brown

Loving your pics Cheryl! I hope you get a scan when you go! That would be awesome :dance:

Okay so as you ladies know we pregnant gals sweat a lot more, at least I do. It's been a long humid and hot day and I promise I'll get off the couch in a few to go shower. Anyway so dh and are sitting on the couch and I comment that I think I smell. He insists its him (bless him). Anyway we ended up smelling each other's pits :rofl: I win hahaha

I don't know about you ladies but I love how I can literally share EVERYTHING with dh :D

I just LOVE how photographers position the baby's head on it's hands like this:
download.jpg
TOO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!

Two girls I went to school with are pretty well known local photographers and do amazing work so I would love to contact one and get some newbie photos done asap!

I'm half tempted to try it myself but afraid it'll be a huge fail...
bb230c4403645ff3ffb9c21f2cfc7756.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pamela my OH and I share EVERYTHING with one another. We use the restroom with the door wide open or even keep one another company, smell each others' pits, burp and belch around one another, inhale each others' flatulence and he has even made me smell his ball sweat :sick: I do love how comfortable we are with one another.

Hahaha jyllian I love those pinterest fails! I love those little poses too but they are so much work! You have to hold baby's head up and then edit out your hands, like.. intense. But I guess if you take a shot at that angle before you do the position you can just overlay them. I'll need some help with that! But I think I"m going to just try to DIY. It would be silly to pay someone else to do them when people pay me to take photos right?! Save the money for something like um.. a new car grrrrrr

Jess- that is annoying!! I knew what you meant the instant I read it. People can be so irritating!! Lol.

Cheryl- love the pics !! I wish I was more photogenic, I'm so not. I have a very round face and even at my skinniest my chubby cheeks don't go away! So needless to say I usually hate all pics of me unless taken from above lol. Which is prob how I'll want my prego bump taken! But well see. DH has a really nice camera and enjoys taking nice pcs so maybe he can master getting nice shots of me. I don't know where in our little condo to take them though. Not a lot of natural light unless infront of the screened door. We will play around with some spots. When did you ladies start taking weekly pics?? I took one the day after I found out i was prego but I hate it. I wanna take another before I start gaining weight.

DH and I are very comfortable around each other like that too. It's kinda funny bcuz in the beginning I was like the guy in the relationship, always farting (within reason) and burping infront of him and he would be too shy and refused to. Now he has no shame! I've created a monster lol

So true (but embarrassing) story: on our first date hubby had a tiny toot and I started laughing..... The next night we went out on our second date and ended up doing "it" Well......when we were all done I must have been really relaxed because I had to fart so bad, but was laying naked on the couch with my legs over his lap. I tried to hold it in but it came out a squeeker. I started to laugh and the squeeker turned into an all out fart bomb. We just sat there laughing so so so hard. It was hysterical and now anytime we here a squeeky fart we burst into fits of laughter.

But that totally broke the ice and we now don't really care about any of the gross things.....other than my husband will literally sit on the toilet for 30 minutes waiting for me to leave so he can wipe his butt.

Hahaha :rofl: I've only ever had fanny farts after sex (only doggy style though) so I can imagine how funny that must have been!

OMG Jess :rofl: Hilarious! My OH has let some slip DURING sex and we die laughing! He's also been known more recently to bravely let one out as I'm "down there" :sick: I lose it! We have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Before we started officially dating we had met up at a local bar for Taco Tuesday and the next day were chatting via Facebook message and it just so happened we were both on the toilet dropping a massive deuce at the same time :dohh: We blamed it on the tacos :winkwink:

Speaking of sex, I managed to get some TWICE this weekend :happydance: Made me feel good because as of late it's been far a few between... Of course Saturday night I was super achy and tired and my OH kept prodding and finally just helped himself :laugh2: I've noticed that it's a little, uh, awkward in certain positions that were normally fine. I find laying a pillow under my tummy and going about it that way has had a high success rate for us :thumbup:

Ive been having a real hard time in the sex department. It isn't a problem with getting any, but when I start getting worked up baby starts moving ALOT and I get distracted.

DH and I have a name. Our struggle has been that we both bring up names and then the other one has a bad memory of a person with the same name etc. I wanted Daniel after dh but although he appreciates the idea he doesn't like it for his son.

We now both have a name we agree on and fx that this is final :dance: Matthew

Sonoline B doppler review

[youtube]W3aDVTwXB2A[/youtube]

Just watched. Very helpful, thank you!! I definitely want to get one soon!! Thanks for all the info. I feel like I would've been so lost how to find the heartbeat on my own.

We finally decided to get this one.... It arrived yesterday. Gonna check our list and see what else we need.. :dance: Regarding :sex:, after having 2 in January (3 months from the last after :bfp:), NONE in February, we finally BD'd last weekend.... It's not comfortable at all.... so hard when you have a big belly and an active child while doing it....

https://i58.tinypic.com/2s782h4.jpg

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54fe9b1907e47.gif

Half-way!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79