Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Glad you caught my mistake Jylian!

Cheryl- I'll look out for the nausea soon ;) a friend of mine gave me the Preggie pops so I am ready if needed!! I've always snored so I'm used to be woken up from it sometimes but that's funny. Are you congested? That can cause it too!

Sylvia- cute pic!! I can't wait for my first pic in 3 days!! Even though I'm gonna be super nervous until I hear the words that baby is measuring on track!! When is your next scan? I think here they have you go once a month? I'm not sure though.

Cheryl, i started getting nauseaus and lots of headache and dizziness as early as 30dpo about 6 weeks and it tappered off at 16weeks....

Here's a face to the name pic as inspired by you ladies. Sorry about the hair haven't had a haircut in a long time.... Ha!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2j35r9x.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/qqock5.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2rgdwlu.jpg

Yay more faces! :happydance: So pretty! Love the photos Daphne!!! So so cute!

Jess, I was meaning to ask what position your baby was in at the u/s? Head down, breech, transverse?

Yay Sylvia, look at your little one starting :D Looking forward to many more u/s pics

Baby started the scan with its head under my right rib, body curved to the left with butt in my left hip and legs in my right hip. The scan ended with baby's head in my right hip, butt under right rib and feet under left rib.

So I'm measuring 5w1d....instead of 6 weeks so the nurse said there's a good chance its a girl since they live longer and its almost a week from my ovulation date. So that's great :)

Honestly I've never heard of that before. There is a good chance that your baby implanted later but from what I've read and heard male embryos live just as long.

Glad you caught my mistake Jylian!

Cheryl- I'll look out for the nausea soon ;) a friend of mine gave me the Preggie pops so I am ready if needed!! I've always snored so I'm used to be woken up from it sometimes but that's funny. Are you congested? That can cause it too!

Sylvia- cute pic!! I can't wait for my first pic in 3 days!! Even though I'm gonna be super nervous until I hear the words that baby is measuring on track!! When is your next scan? I think here they have you go once a month? I'm not sure though.

Here in the us unless you're high risk the standard care is once a month until you hit 28 weeks, then it's every two weeks until 36 weeks and once a week after that.

Great pics daphne! Thanks for sharing!! I have a while before I can post a bump pic but hopefully in another month I'll have a little one to show you guys !

Jess- that's what I thought thanks for the confirmation! Once a month doesn't seem like enough! I know everyone probably wishes they could go more often than that.

I agree, I also think that you should have more than 1-2 ultrasounds during the pregnancy as well. I can see why though......if something is wrong there isn't much they can do to fix it.

Thank you everyone.

I don't know when my next scan is since no obgyn yet, were going to Iowa I believe so I would have to see about insurance there.

Twinsie, my nausea really cranked up about 7weeks - hopefully yours won't be too bad.

Love seeing all the bump and scan pictures, and glad everyone is progressing well. My next scan is in a week and a half. I'm looking forward to it!

Beautiful Daphne. I love seeing faces!!

Mommysylvia, that's interesting. I haven't heard that measuring thing. My baby measured 4-5 days behind and was a boy.

I'm heading to a baby shower tomorrow. My first one where I'm actually pregnant and not sitting there thinking about own situation. Should be fun!

Oh boy startd thanks for the warning!! I'll be happy either way cuz ms starting up is only a good sign in my book! Oddly enough!!

Cutie- I'm happy for you!! First baby shower with your very own baby tagging along with you, not stressing if/when that'd be you. Wonderful feeling :)

Thank you Cheryl for the idea, this is how I announced my pregnancy to my mom today with all my family there :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150313_202225.jpg
    IMG_20150313_202225.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for being missing ladies :hugs: This is going to be a busy weekend! I worked half day yesterday, left to come to my mom who lives a 3 hour drive away. Haven't done that road in a long time so was stressing a bit. Then had my hair cut, went to the mall to try and find a dress for my sister's wedding and found nothing, rushed from there to have dinner with granny and then to bed so I missed a lot :D

My sister's bachelorette is today and we are going on a scavenger hunt in a limo :dance:
My babyshower is tomorrow as well so going to be a bit quiet from my side this weekend.

Cheryl
I started getting it from the middle of 5 weeks and then I had a break of about 2 days at 9 weeks. After those 2 days it came back harder and more angry :haha: Only left at about 13 or 14 weeks. I still throw up every now and again but it is really not as bad now as it was then.

I only snore when on my back so DH always pushes and shoves me to turn over. I cant sleep on my back now as it is too uncomfortable so DH is obviously loving it. I read somewhere snoring can start or increase during pregnancy.

Daphne
I love your face/bump pics :dance: Thanks for sharing and WOW you have such a natural beauty about you! Love it

Jamie
You should totally post a bump pic now already so that we can have something to compare to later :D
Here's to hoping that your ms stays away even though it is comforting in your mind it is tough on your body.

Fi
Cannot wait for your update on the scan :D
Glad to hear that you are still doing well!

Dani
Enjoy your weekend!!

Sylvia
I love that announcement! So cute!! How did they all react??

They all started crying before they even found out lol.... I just told everyone to please listen, I said "I got my mom this gift since I won't be here with her on Mothers Day" then my mom, my two aunts, and grandmother start balling their eyes out!! (They're so emotional) Then they started crying more and got excited when they seen the announcent :)

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5503ddc339869.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5503de45e6383.gif

Alright ladies I got the info from the nurse and baby really is measuring right on track (although the head circumference is measuring a week ahead lol).

Head circumference - 181mm, 56%, 21.2 weeks
Abdominal circumference - 156mm, 58%, 20.4 weeks
Femur length - 34mm, 56%, 20.3 weeks
Weight - 368gm, 33%

So although tiny tot is on the skinny side everything is measuring right on track

Great numbers Jess... Adam's head and abdominal circumference are always measuring 1 week ahead as well than the other measurements.... :haha:

BTW, when's the announcement?

We're announcing to our parents at 5pm. I'm thinking of filming a trial run of the reveal for you guys though and posting it right after we tell our folks

Pam- have fun this weekend!!! I just picked my dress that I wanna wear for all my bump pics so I'll have DH take one today or tom! Feeling super bloated today so hopefully tom will be better!?

Sylvia- cute announcement! I'm thinking of doing similar! You're family sounds sweet.

Jess- exciting that today is the day you reveal the gender to your family!! Can't wait to find out too!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->