Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! Busy but fun weekend. I'll be sharing some of the baby shower photos with you :D

25 WEEKS BUMP

https://i.imgur.com/1WWwcIV.jpg​

Baby shower pics :D

I had this little one for the day and had to care for him as a real baby or was fed the most disgusting baby food :rofl: Naturally he was called baby Matthew

https://i.imgur.com/EFCZLdO.jpg

Batman Onsie = SUPER CUTE

https://i.imgur.com/9PF4gCq.jpg

Handmade diaper cake from my SIL :D

https://i.imgur.com/Dyp8M8v.jpg

The awesome venue at my friend's house. On a wine farm next to the lake under willow trees! BEAUTIFUL

https://i.imgur.com/ikqyqWF.jpg

I had a wonderful day and was so close to tears many times! I felt that I was so loved by many and that baby Matthew is cared for and loved by many already. The pressies we got is a great head start on many things we still required which is a great help!!

Jamie, i heard they can tell as early as 14-16 weeks. We were told to be having a girl at 18 weeks. Then went to different hospital at 20 weeks to schedule a 3D (21 weeks) doc took a look and said baby is a boy. It was confirmed during our 3D scan at 21 weeks..... Then went to our hospital as scheduled a week later and confirmed it again.... That was my last scan... Next appointment will be next Saturday hoping we get to see our little Adam again.... :dance:

You look even more beautiful with the new cut Pam..... The pictures are awesome.... Defo see you had a great party...

Jess- it says private and I can't open it :/

Wow beautiful venue for a baby shower!! It's so pretty there! Love your haircut too!! Glad you had a great shower Pam :)

Wow mdscpa- that's crazy they told you at 18 weeks it was a girl! That's horrible! That must've been such a roller coaster of emotions! Were you upset they got it wrong at first? I think I'd be upset!

Thanks Daphne & Jamie :D
I was a bit dissapointed with the cut at first because it felt like she went too short but all the compliments on it restored my confidencfe. Plus I felt super cute in my chosen outfig for the day.

Was an amazing day and my SIL's speech had me choking. I joked about how if they get me started on crying I won't be able to stop :haha:

Jamie, me and DH have divided preference. I would want to have a girl as first born and DH wanted a boy. He thought i am having a boy ever since though. When we found out (i mean I found out) DH wasn't allowed to come inside F**** the assistant nurse, i thought Dh will be disappointed but i was wrong he was so happy that day. When we got our surprise boy comment we were shocked and a little bit upset because we already have our minds set to having a girl. We started calling the baby by her girl name then all of sudden we have ti change it. But that's just it. Overall we are so elated..... We all have preference but in the end we just wanted to have a healtht baby...

Sorry ladies, I had put the video privates before the reveal. Try now........

[youtube]oN8jTa_G8NU[/youtube]

Pam it looks likes you had a great day!!

Daphne- I understand completely. I would be happy either way, a healthy baby is all I care about!! I would just hate, as you said, to get attached to the idea of having a girl and then find out weeks later that it's a boy! Crazy!

Jess- still can't see it :/ private..

Watched it! I love that idea, it really builds suspense!! And I like that it's a way I haven't seen done before (like balloons, cake, etc). Cool!

Anyone dealing with leg cramps or restless legs? I get annoying leg issues almost every night in the shin and calf area.

Love it Jess!

Dani, I get leg cramps and they suck! Also at night. Increasing my water intake seems to have calmed them :D

Leg cramps got worst this week i had two at night so far.... DH insist that i sleep on my left side to prevent it which seems to have worked. I woke up twice in the middle of the night because it hurt as hell and had to wake up DH. DH thought i'm about to deliver until i told him thats it's just cramps. Poor DH got him panicking.... :lol: :haha: :rofl: I guess it's time that he gets some practice before it actually happens like we have BH in preparation for the labor... :haha:

Sucks that we have them but glad I'm not alone. I'm drinking close to 128oz a day, if I drink anymore water I might float away.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5506db6fd09df.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5506db3699d0e.gif​

Pam your shower looks amazing! What a gorgeous venue and so lovely to have so much love for Matthew already :hugs:

Jess just watched the video and I agree.. Very suspenseful!! I mean I already knew of course but I love the method you chose!!

So question for everyone.. When does the second tri technically start??

Thanks Daphne :thumbup:

Can't believe you're nearly in your third trimester already!

Luca will be 3 months old on Friday, which is also the day we go for our first ultrasound with this LO :D

I really need to get back to drinking water. When I first found out I was pregnant, I couldn't get enough water... now I'm like meh... I've been drinking fruit juices, milk and non-caffeinated flavored drinks. I practically smashed a box of grape soda by myself in a few days :wacko: We made homemade Chipotle chicken and cilantro-lime rice over then weekend with guacamole. It was AMAZING! I find that I still have quite the appetite, but unable to eat large amounts without filling up quickly. I sometimes overdo it and have to lean myself back a bit to stretch myself out while holding my boobs up to make myself more comfortable while my food settles.

Jess I love the gender reveal! Everyone seems to be having boys and I'm secretly hoping I can join Team Blue as well!

Pam that is a gorgeous place to have a shower, absolutely beautiful!

Cheryl I think second tri starts at 14 weeks but some resources say 13 :shrug: My personal thinking is 1-13 is first, 14-26 is second and 27-40 is third. Happy 13 weeks!!!

When we DO find out what we're having I was wanting to do a gender reveal photo but thinking we may do a video to post on social media as well. I'm too anxious for my shower day... thinking maybe mid-end of July will give me a good 5-6 weeks before baby arrives. I have NO idea where to have it :shrug: As of right now my OH and I are planning to have a simple get together - coed BBQ/diaper party - unless someone else offers to take over. I'm sure some of our family will help out with food and whatnot. My OH has a large family so thinking our house/backyard isn't going to work. His grandparents have a nice big backyard if they'd be willing to allow us to have the shower there or we may have to look into local venues but trying to keep expenses to a minimum.

I keep trying to feel baby moving around. I'll lay in bed on my back and place my hands on my tummy, sometimes pushing around to see if anything happens. I feel random pops and pokes here and there some each day usually while sitting at my desk at work or watching TV but nothing major yet :nope: My OH will put his arm around me and place his hand on my tummy sometimes when we are in bed at night in hopes he will get to feel something. He's very anxious. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->