Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Gah! 5 more hours :brat: Jess it's all I've been thinking about! I was up at 5:30 this morning and wanting to hop on to see if you spilled the news :laugh2:

Im uploading a video of it in just a sec to go live (but private) at 5pm. I'm going to try to see if there is a way to upload it and schedule it to show at 5 and link it now, but not have it work until 5

Okay my feet do not love me right now :haha:

Had a lot of fun in the limousine!!! We could literally stop where we want to and even had a little dance in the middle of a traffic jam that we caused with the limo hahaahah. Everyone was great sports and all-in-all a good day.

One downer for me was that by the time everyone else was pissed I was still dead sober (obviously) and I didn't get the silly things they were laughing at etc. Oh well.

My baby shower tomorrow - cannot wait to have some fun for me for a change :dance:

Aww Pam sounds like a blast!! Sucks being the only sober one!! Tomorrow will be fun though, spotlight is on you now! Enjoy!

Jess- anxiously waiting! :)

I can't upload the video but......

It's a BOY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
Ahhhh!!!! WOW everyone is having boys!!!! Except Kenna! That makes me wonder what I'm having!!? Congrats Jess!!!!! How did the reveal go??!

Thanks Kenna and Jamie. We couldn't be happier

Jamie : I got the trial video to load. Here is how we did it....

[youtube]oN8jTa_G8NU[/youtube]

Have a wonderful day ahead, Pam..... Enjoy.... :dance:

https://i58.tinypic.com/nbviva.jpg

So happy for you Jess....

https://i61.tinypic.com/4h8aqq.gif

Now we wait what Jyllian, Cheryl, Sylvia, Jamie, Fi, A1983, Kirsty and Ginger are having.... Apologies if i miss anyone..

Yay congrats Jess! At least 1 of my 3 predictions were right haha. :hugs:

Yay!!!! Congrats Jess!!! Team blue!! So exciting

Sylvia I love the reveal! So cute. The egg cracking thing is like obviously my favorite thing ever hahaha

Happy baby shower day pam!!! Wish we could all be there

Daphne gorgeous :D I have always loved your bump lictures but now seeing the bump like not so floating in space I love it even more :happydance:

We did my cousins bachelorette party last night (with just family here though) and it was such fun but I almost felt bad! Everyone was talking more about the baby of course. My mom told her about how long we tried and I got pretty mad about that though, like.. That's not for her to tell? I know how people are before they try, they think whoa, 6 months, something must be wrong with her. Blah. But overall an amazing night and it was so exciting to see how excited everyone is for the LO!

We scheduled my anatomy scan for 20 weeks but that weekend is the wedding.. I went to my appt a week late due to ice so I probably would have had it scheduled at 19 weeks (just 8 weeks later) so do you think they would move it up a bit?? I really want to have the reveal party like THAT weekend after the scan because we could never stand the wait!

Cheryl- I think if you ask for it and tell them you have plans the other weekends and want to have your party the weekend you find out they will allow it! Hopefully!

When did everyone else find out their genders? I don't want to wait until 20 weeks! Can't they tell by 16??

Twinsie I think they can usually tell by 16! I heard if we had a scan NOW they'd be able to tell, since they have a 3D machine at our office. Ohhhhh sooooo tempting ughhhh

I had a 3D scan with Luca at 16 weeks and there was no doubting he was a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->