Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I like the video Jess.... Looks like an awesome reveal party....

Jess- love the video! Thanks for sharing! And those that rsvpd yes and didn't show are very rude. I'd be dissapointed too!! I don't understand people. What do they think RSVPing yes means?! Sheesh

Pam- love the bump!!! :)

Afm: My clothes are starting to get tight!! I'm in that awkward stage where I don't look pregnant yet, I just look fatter! :dohh: Oh fun fun. I can't wait to look obviously prego and not just like I ate one too many pizzas lol. Which happened last night...:haha:

Also, I'm not sure if you girls are familiar with the website Etsy but I have my own shop on it. I design candles! I made this candle to give to my mother in law on Friday to announce to DHs whole family that we are pregnant!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

image.jpg

It'll be no time til you start showing Jamie.... Oh, i love the candle awesome announcement i bet they'll all be surprised. :dance: When your next scan again? Sorry if you mentioned that already i tend to forget things :haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5519039fec001.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5519040636439.gif

Apart from Luca's clothes, I think we're all unpacked :D so excited to shower and shave my legs :rofl:

Think we're going to buy new baby's cot at the weekend. Getting things done asap this time around :)

Apart from Luca's clothes, I think we're all unpacked :D so excited to shower and shave my legs :rofl:

Think we're going to buy new baby's cot at the weekend. Getting things done asap this time around :)

can't remember when i last shaved my legs and i'm a bit close to turning into a bear :haha: Having a hard time shaving my nether region as well I have also booked an appointment with DH to take care of it once we are close to our due date :rofl:

Oh, it's better to get things done ASAP and you'll worry less with the things you need when the time comes.

I remember reading something on the third tri about shaving before giving birth being linked to infection. Might be worth looking in to :) also, they look like plucked chickens while baby is on his way out :rofl:

Thanks ladies, it is getting close for all of us isnt it?

Oh I cant see my lady bits at all now :blush: I might just have to go in for a professional wax though I am so chicken for the pain :|

I'm not looking forward to the couple waxes I'll be getting here soon! I'm already a wimp about them and then add in the extra sensitivity down there... Yay.....

I just reached my I can't groom myself point yesterday. I can't see beyond my belly

I haven't been able to see around the bump for a very long while now. Painting my toes is the hardest so far but shaving is a close second. I find that sitting in the shower and propping myself up against a wall is pretty efficient. I'm hesitant to even touch my lady bits as they are so swollen

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5519685271c70.gif

Have to correct my chart as to your due date.. Guess everything is ok now. :D

I finally got dh to look into helping with the trim down there... BUT I haven't trimmed there since... Uhm not sure :blush:

Anyway dh is not going to be using the razor blade though... He said he is going to use the cordless shaver that he cuts his hair with :rofl: Apparently there is too much for a normal razor blade :dohh:

I'm gonna wax or that's the plan. It's painful but so worth it!

:rofl: Make sure there's no power interruptions at this time coz it'll be a disaster :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->