Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

:rofl: I'm missing out on all the waxing/trimming/shaving convo! I can just see past my bump if I curl over and kind of hold it out of the way :laugh2: I've already told my OH that he is gonna have to help me down there eventually. I DEF will not wax... I'm too sensitive everywhere now plus I'm a wuss!

Jess I love the balloon pop! I wanted to make a balloon pop video with my OH to post on social media but I don't think he's into the whole video thing so we will likely just do a photo reveal for the public.

My next appointment is this Wednesday! :happydance: Hoping they schedule my ultrasound. Also hoping I get a call about the carpet this week. I ordered the flooring for the downstairs area just outside our new bedroom and plan to install that shortly after it arrives this Thursday. It's going to be a BUSY week for me - I have to get my license plate sticker, my appointment is Wednesday, my daughter's birthday is Thursday so need to make treats for school and get her a gift before then, the flooring comes Thursday and then Friday I'll need to make her cake/cupcakes and order balloons for her party on Saturday. Then throw the carpet in there if they call :wacko:

I had a sudden craving for Marcos cheesy garlic bread with ranch dip last night so that's what I was doing at nearly 10pm - stuffing my face. It was so worth it!

I am so not looking forward to the waxing but as Dani said it's so worth it! Since we're beaching it up a couple times this summer I might as well, otherwise I'll be doing a balancing act with a mirror and the leg propped up on the tub.. sounds like a recipe for disaster :rofl:

Bump daaaaaay

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/15weekscollage-details.jpg

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/15-orange-400.png
The first one that seems really BIG!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/15weeks-gif.gif

Aww Cheryl your cute little bump is getting much more noticeable! Love it! And wow the orange really does look big! I forget what's next but I'm avocado at the moment... I held one up to my belly at the store yesterday :laugh2: I think they should say "Baby is as LONG as {insert fruit/veg here}" because I honestly don't think the fetus is as big all around as the fruit or veggie they use... that'd be a plump fetus!

Looking good Cheryl! Happy 15 weeks :D

Good luck with the week ahead Jyllian :D

Wow jyllian- good luck with all that!!

Cheryl your bump is getting bigger, love it!!! I can't wait to be there too!!

As far as the shaving goes, I'm pretty sure I'll be a "jungle woman" down there lol! My lady bits are ultra sensitive to shaving so that's not really an option and I def won't be waxing! Yowza!!!!. DH doesn't seem to mind thankfully. I do get super annoyed when my legs get hairy though so if I can't shave, DH will have to step up!

Oh and totally forgot to mention... Easter is this Sunday so have to get goodies for that! :wacko:

So like I said, last night I just HAD to have Marcos cheesy garlic bread and ranch... Well I got into my car on my break today to run to the bank and stop home and since the weather is pretty decent the warmth in my car accentuated the garlic smell from last night and well... less than 24 hours later I'm at it again :dohh:

From last night and right now... I'm so ashamed!
2015-03-30 14.42.01.jpg

Looks good! I had nachos for dinner with extra big thick chunks of jalepenos :D

YUM!!! I saw a can of processed cheese sauce at the grocery store last night alongside bags of tortilla chips and it sounded SO GOOD... and since I've recently had jalapeno poppers and - to my surprise - loved them, the topping sounds yummy with it!

I forced myself to stop halfway through the cheese bread so I'll have room for the homemade chicken and dumpling dinner I'm making this evening. I had to make myself set the box in the fridge at work so I wouldn't torture myself :dohh:

Damn Jyllian! You're lovin' that stuff!! And um yeah it should say baby is as long as! My orange baby would have to be creepy fat.. and then next week it's a hippy avocado hahaha. I'm not doing onion.. pomegranate instead!

Did any of you guys watch the Bachelor this season? Pomegranates and onions are easy to confuse you know

I just ordered a doppler thanks to Jess's review!! It shipped just a few minutes ago and I cannot even wait. How long did it take to gets yours Jess?

Holy cow I thought I was at avocado but I'm actually at onion right now :dohh: Damn pregnancy brain. All I can think about is garlic and cheese right now anyways...

I found some fun non fruit tickers. Some of the fruit annoyed me and poor DH was always like what's that?!

So this week baby is the length of a roll of tissue paper lol

HAHA Dani that's awesome! Since you and I are close in gestation I'm gonna tell my OH next time he's sitting on the toilet that our baby is the length of the TP roll :rofl:

Hahah don't you remember our entire discussion on onionheads and ugly onion babies on FB?!

I attached it if you wanted to take a look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 16
Going by that, I've got a lunch box in me lol

Yes Cheryl it's all coming back to me now :laugh2: Wow I forget things SO easily! The smelly onion...

Thanks Dani, I am going to show that to my OH. Starting Wednesday, I'm Ben & Jerrys! Yum!

I love the ones Pregnant Chicken and Alpha Mom send. One week baby was the size of a Wookie figurine! Hahaha

Awesome photos Cheryl! Is it just me or you look like your losing weight? Goodluck on finding your baby's heartbeat i'm sure you'll be able to heart it at this stage.

Goodluck with your appointment Jyllian.... Mine is on Saturday hopefully and possibly get a scan. :dance:

Since i'm on my 29th week, i got loaf of bread in me until 32 weeks so i guess i dont have to eat any more :lol:

Okay so I'll be rocking the lunch box until Saterday when I hit 28 weeks and the have a loaf of bread :haha: Thanks Dani, your one is fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->