Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne I had that issue too but drinking coffee 3 days in a row got things moving again :)

Happy 27 weeks Pam!

Today is gender reveal shower day!! If you want to follow along with the day follow me on Twitter at Twitter.com/reppjess and meerkat at meerkat.co/reppjess. I'll be live tweeting throughout the day!

Too bad i stopped drinking coffee for a looooonnnngggg time....

Jamie my next appointment is the 1st, next week on Wednesday and I'm hoping they will schedule my scan... I'm too anxious to see our baby!

Cheryl it seems like foreverrr ago I was an olive! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?!

So I got my hair done yesterday - trim, long layers and highlights.

20150327_183531-1.jpg 20150327_183326-1.jpg 20150327_183255-2.jpg 20150327_183057-1.jpg

I really liked it but then my OH called... I was going to surprise him but he was so paranoid as to what I was doing I just told him. He wasn't pleased, as he likes my hair all one solid dark color. I admit I like the dark in it too because my brows are darker (my natural color is ash blonde) but I like the blonde thrown in there to brighten things up. My mom, and quite a few other people actually, prefer my hair blonde but I just wanted to freshen things up because it's been well over a year since I had a trim and the last two colors I got were done myself from a box. It was nice to be pampered a little. I also did my nails the other day.

IMG_20150326_214302.jpg

I was doing great growing out my natural nails but had a relapse likely due to stress and bit/broke them all :sad2: I use tips and a quick set gel to do them myself, it's much cheaper than at the salon. So now I feel a bit more put together... but not feeling attractive in my OH's eyes :nope:

I hope you enjoy / enjoyed the day Jess!!

Jyllian, you look smoking hot!!!! I think your hair looks amazing!!!

I'm feeling good Daphne, thanks :D I told dh that today is the beginning of the end as 3rd tri starts and it is the end of pregnancy tri. Feels so exciting, just 13 weeks left till EDD :dance:

Aww I'm definitely jealous of you Cheryl! lol but I did have this realization yesterday that the baby is officially a fetus and I got very excited! An olive still seems small to me but it's come a long way from a seed that's for sure!! On Tuesday it will look like a real baby - woohoo!

Jyl- I love the blonde! Pretty nails too! I desperately need both hair and nails done. I'm gonna dye my hair today but I always do the same dark been color. I hope your OH comes around on the blonde. It does look nice!

I'll let you girls know after Tuesday about the blood test!

I love your new hair! I've wanted mine short for years but I'm not brave enough to take the step :haha:

The smile on your face says you like it a lot! I think it's beautiful!

The shower went really well, but I'm really disappointed that like 20 people who rsvpd yes didn't show. We got the pack and play, stroller, car seat, high chair and swing that we wanted so I'm really happy about that. Now we just need the little stuff

Thanks ladies. Actually I really forced smiles for photos because I had been crying on the way home from the salon :dohh: I hadn't got any photos of it and wanted to asap. I think it'll be a nice change for spring/summer.

Jess doesn't that just irritate you?! I usually put an extra note in with my invites stating that people need to be sure to RSVP otherwise there will likely not be seating or food available to them. It's common courtesy, especially when having to pay for and/or prep food in advance. No-shows are a different story but still crappy because you make extra food and whatnot for them and are expecting their company then they're nowhere to be seen :growlmad: I know sometimes emergencies or whatever come up but at least have the respect to call and say 'Sorry we won't be able to attend' Glad to hear the shower went well otherwise and you got some of the large items gifted to you!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5517a197d9c89.gif

2-3 more weeks and you're off to 2nd tri. Where did the time go?

Jess - glad overall went well... Too bad some didn't show up....:growlmad: So happy you got the big things from the shower now you can start shopping for your lil man. :dance:

Wow, I agree Daphne, time sure is flying!! Happy 10 weeks Kirsty!

Jess, glad it went well and that you got great gifts. Sorry about the no shows! It is terribly rude to do that. Maybe send out a thank you email to everyone who srvp'd saying thanks to everyone who came and celebrated and include the no shows too, or is that not your style?

I finally managed to make my own personal weekly countdown for everyone that'll help me greet each and everyone who reached a weekly milestone. Here's the screenshot, have to make one that updates on its own everyday instead of going back a couple of pages to check on the tickers. Lazy me :haha: Oh, and i won't miss anybody.... :dance:

September won as to the number of babies to be born in this group... :dance:

https://i59.tinypic.com/640500.jpg

27 Weeks Bump Pic aka 1st bump of 3rd tri :yipee:

https://i.imgur.com/XONtUb1.jpg

Pamela I just absolutely love your bump! Third tri now?! Wow! Moving right along!

Thanks Jyllian :hugs:
I'm calling it the beginning of the end :D This is the start of 3rd tri which is the end of pregnancy :dance:

If 3rd tri goes by as fast as 2nd tri did I'm going to be holding little Matthew real soon! Eeeek!!!!

3rd tri zoomed by for me! 2nd dragged though so that probably makes sense :haha:

Pam - I love your bump
Daphne - that's a great idea to make a chart to keep everyone straight!

Here is the video of the actual reveal. I'm still working on the video from the whole shower though.

[youtube]CcE-2fwWy9o[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->