Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So I have a favor to ask of you ladies. I work for a nonprofit and we run a school for girls in Pakistan. Did you know that educated women are less likely to die in childbirth? The #1 cause of death for girls ages 15-19 is childbirth. If all mothers completed primary education, maternal deaths would be reduced by two-thirds, saving 98,000 lives.. whoa!

We're doing a special Mothers Day campaign called "Thanks to Her" where we're asking people to share a story about how a woman close to them positively influenced their lives. All you have to do is make a little video, write a status, or post a photo and talk about how that woman influenced your life and where you would be without her. And make sure you use #ThanksToHer so I can find them! I really want this campaign to work but we need some videos first :D

When does an opk become positive? I have one that is almost as dark as the control then I have one that darker then the control? So confused I never used them before.

I just googled and clinical guard strips have the control on the right side. So cd19 is the darkest.
How will I know which day I ovulated since I didn't check my bbt until a few days ago....today I had a big dip

Sylvia, opks are positive when the test line is the same or darker than the control line. CD19 is very positive to me which means you have 24-36 hours for O to happen but some it could happen up to 72 hours from postive opks. That big dip could be your O.... Tons and tons of :dust: to you hun. FX u catch that egg.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z552d1f677b733.gif

:yipee: Just another TWW til you hit 3rd Tri :yipee:

Sylvia, opks are positive when the test line is the same or darker than the control line. CD19 is very positive to me which means you have 24-36 hours for O to happen but some it could happen up to 72 hours from postive opks. That big dip could be your O.... Tons and tons of :dust: to you hun. FX u catch that egg.

Thank you so much, how will I know which is my O if FF will not give me crosshairs? I had a big rise today :) Also this is my opk progression so only the top one I will mark pos on FF?

Attachments

• IMG_20150414_100044.jpg
    IMG_20150414_100044.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5

Thank you so much, how will I know which is my O if FF will not give me crosshairs? I had a big rise today :) Also this is my opk progression so only the top one I will mark pos on FF?

Top one is definitely a positive no doubt. Is your FF set on Advanced or OPKs? You still have CH you're just missing a base line because of inadequate prior O temps. You may want to put a dummy temps on CD1 and some from CD14-18 so FF will give you a baseline. Based on what i read before about charting average pre-O temps ranges from 97.3-97.5 you can use those as your dummy temps but try to leave a note for your reference.

Another thing, your temp drop yesterday could be a fallback rise or your actual O-day, either way I'm sure O already happened and your BD timing is so great.... FX for :bfp: in a few days hun.. :dust:

Fi that potty shot is adorable! Letting it all hang right out there! :laugh2:

Good luck Sylvia! :dust:

Fi that potty shot is making me wonder if I'll get to find out my baby's gender in two weeks!! I'll be 13.5 weeks when I go for my "12week" 3D scan!! I wonder if baby will be shy or not and show us the potty area too! The fact that it's a possibility is exciting!!
I also have my genetic testing consult next Tuesday too. But I think that 3D scan will be too early to accurately show the gender then at 12.5 weeks.

GL Sylvia!

Jess- I don't blame you for wanting to get as much done now while you feel good!! Sounds great!! I hope you make it too 37/38 weeks! That's crazy how your family members have had such big babies!! Holy moly! Ouch!!! Lol

"Jesus I'm massive!" I yelled that across the living room today when I took my bump pic. There is a pretty noticeable difference between last week in green and this week in pink,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Looking great Jess!! What a growth spurt :D
Maybe that could have caused you to feel uncomfy lately with aches?

I remember when I had a spurt I had really really bad ligament pains.

Top one is definitely a positive no doubt. Is your FF set on Advanced or OPKs? You still have CH you're just missing a base line because of inadequate prior O temps. You may want to put a dummy temps on CD1 and some from CD14-18 so FF will give you a baseline. Based on what i read before about charting average pre-O temps ranges from 97.3-97.5 you can use those as your dummy temps but try to leave a note for your reference.

Which dummy temps should I put? Lower than my first temp or lower than my big dip yesterday? I had it set on Advanced but I just switched it to FAM...

EDIT: Okay did I do it right? I put dummy temps below my big dip and it put CH's

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z552e04d845cee.gif

:wohoo: Time to celebrate :wine: for being half-way done. :wohoo:

Jess, definitely a growth spurt.... :dance: Loving the pictures.... :D

Sylvia, i think it's fine. Now we wait what happens to your temps in the next couple of days, FX it stays up and you get a :bfp:

AFM, entering my TWW today to hitting 50 days left.... Some silly countdown to make the waiting shorter and faster until my EDD. :haha:

20 WEEKS!
Omigosh I'm halfway!
2015-04-15_08.37.58-1.jpg IMG_20150415_085624.jpg

I have actually been feeling great lately. Yesterday and today I've had no aches or pains and can move about without feeling like an 80 year old lady :laugh2:

11 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes and 50 seconds until my ultrasound!!!

I may or may not have a countdown on my phone :blush:

You looking so pretty Jyllian... I guess i can make my vote now of what you're having. :D

Obviously you're not counting.... :haha:

I am gonna start taking official weekly bare belly shots from the front and side as well from here on out, aside from the ones I have always been doing in my bathroom. Didn't have time this morning but will as soon as I get home!

What is your guess? Or should we wait until I post the bare ones?

My chart looks so rocky... What do y'all think? I know I ovulated already hmm

Cute pic jyllian! I will wait to guess later!

Sorry Sylvia I never temped, not sure..

Looks like you ovulated. I've had rocky temps before. Not really sure why though.

My chart looks so rocky... What do y'all think? I know I ovulated already hmm

I had a rocky temps post-O on my :bfp: chart. Got dips at 3,5,8,10 dpo and the same with Pamela. If yours followed same dips maybe just maybe you'll be the third who'll get :bfp: with those dips. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->