Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I love it! I love the bars! We're doing the chunk of money thing on furniture, but smaller chunks on clothes, strollers, etc. Thankfully our family is helping out a lot, so really I just need to research and choose on those items.

I'm getting a convertible crib and 2 dressers so hopefully this furniture will stay with baby for a long time. Neither of us are crafty, so we're not going to paint. Thankfully the walls are a nice eggshell. I can't wait to see your stuff. You're so artsty!

Here's my nursery furniture and bedding.

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Aww Daphne that's so awesome! I have been trying to catch little movements on video lately but baby doesn't wanna cooperate :nope: Right now we are focusing on my OH catching some kicks and pokes with his hand. He loves being able to feel the baby too!

Love the photo Jess! So cool!

Aww Pamela I so hope things work out for you! I am so fortunate for the job I have. Dani is right, we spend a lot of time at work and should not loathe it so much! Obviously, I'd prefer being a SAHM but I do like getting out and working some! FX for your new job prospect!

Jamie we want a boy... but have convinced ourselves that it's a girl. My OH seems totally fine with a girl, he just wants a healthy baby. Deep down I really want to give him a son... Don't feel bad about pregnant comments at 12 weeks, I was getting comments like "Whoa." and "Twins?" at 10 weeks :dohh: Everyone grows and shows differently!

Love the nursery ideas and furniture ladies! Cheryl, I remember seeing a Laura on one of the threads before... was her BnB name something like xLaura? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person :shrug:

I think I get to work my first Saturday tomorrow :happydance: It'll likely be from 8am-noon so not terrible but the extra hours will help. I plan to put back any extra money from weekend work and use it towards anything we may need for the baby or while I'm on the unpaid portion of my maternity leave :thumbup:

Home and looking forward to relaxing this weekend :D Tomorrow I hit 30 weeks and then there'll be only 10 left!!!!! Eeek

I'm going to wait a bit more before I start washing Matthew's clothing... I am however thinking now that I might just need to start that while on leave. I also plan to have my hospital bag packed when leave is done too.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, but I am having a non-alcoholic beer right now! It tastes soooooo great! Not sure why I'm craving for beer the whole time :haha: It tastes so real that I feel like I should be able to get drunk on it but there is no alcohol!

Pam, we decided to start washing some of them just to be well prepared because as much as we wanted for Adam to come out on due date we really don't know what or when it's gonna happen so better have my hospital bag prepared and all of his stuff. Cot's not even set up yet and still packed. We just managed washing his blankets and colored onesies. White onesies, caps, towels, fitted sheets and colored shirts will follow in the next days or weeks but we already removed them from the bags and arranged them in the dressers lower drawers... Other stuff from my mum will arrive at the end of this month they were plenty as well that means more washing.

Goodness ladies I'm getting anxiety reading about all the clothes and washing and preparation :wacko: I hope I can stay as calm and relaxed as possible when I get to that point!

Oooooh enjoy your beer Pam :haha: That sounds so funny! I think beer is yucky :sick: Give me some Jack Daniels! Do they have that in non-alcoholic?

Hahah Jyllian :D
Funny thing is I'm not a beer drinker. A few years ago I was a bar lady and use to only down beers in competitions (I managed a 750ml beer in 3 seconds - pats self on shoulder) because it never was something that tasted nice etc.

The last 3 weeks however I've been beer crazy haha. Many people say to drink milk stout but I don't dare because it has alcohol in. I only do non-alcoholic.

Daphne, I'm going to get baby detergent when I'm on leave for my sister's wedding and will do washing too. I agree better over prepared than not at all.

Hey ladies. Mind if I join?

Bfp after three years trying. We had a loss at 7+4 last year so just hoping this little one sticks. On progesterone suppositories :)

:wohoo: Welcome Laura!!! Glad to have you!

You'll see we're all close and on 1st names so if you get confused (Wishing1010) has made a list on the 1st page with screen names, actual name, due date and gender :D

Cannot wait for your 1st scan pics to start popping up :dance: How are you feeling so far?

HI LOVES! I've missed you! Had to leave the forums for a while, but I'm back. 54 days into a cycle, four days of colored discharge an feeling quite prego but no BFP so far. Hope everyone is doing well and all the beans are blossoming beautifully!!

Yay Laura!! Welcome! We were just talking about you, excited you would be joining us shortly :)

Dani such a cute nursery theme! Dh would LOVE a sports theme! And omg he said when I showed him the crib "it looks like a jail".. Um well that's basically what it is honey! And all the ones he "picked" (or "ok'd" more like it.. I always say he sits on his iron throne and decrees things.. Like, no.) have jail bars too! I don't understand a crib that wouldn't have them! Seriously though if you search on Pinterest "babyletto Hudson" you will see such cute nurseries!

31 Weeks & 2 Days Pregnant Update:

Our visit to the new hospital was very good. Met the new doc and ask him about our concern during delivery. He confirmed that my DH can be inside the room but if it turns C-section he won't be which is fine with us because all the other hospitals here won't. Now, i really want to have a normal delivery just to have my DH with me. I had another CBC, urinalysis and blood sugar tests, we didn't wait for 2 hours though for the result but a friend of mine who is working there took a look in the system about my tests and she said all were normal as before. Will be back in 2 weeks for follow up check up and get today's tests result...

Oh, and he did a quick scan he said baby is healthy and we are having a boy, as if we don't know yet :haha:

Yay :yipee: great news on the hospital Daphne!

With you and Adam being healthy I'm sure a natural delivery will be the way to go.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553226e22c8a7.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5532271b1f803.gif

Yay :yipee: great news on the hospital Daphne!

With you and Adam being healthy I'm sure a natural delivery will be the way to go.

I hope you're right Pam... It's best if we really end up having our baby according to how we wanted it to be.

Hi Laura :hi: Welcome to the bunch and congrats!

Querida!!! Thanks for stopping by to say hi! Hope you are doing well!

Daphne oh I so hope everything goes smoothly and you can vaginally birth Adam so your DH can be right beside you!

I'm currently at work... It's my first Saturday of the season! I'm happy to be able to get some extra time. I'll be working 6 days a week for 3 out of 4 weeks each month (the other week our chemist will be coming in on Saturday so he can run the tests and such). Will give me a bit of extra money to set aside :thumbup:

It's such a nice day here in Ohio today! I can't decide if I should tackle some yard work or start the laminate flooring today... Definitely taking the chihuahuas for a walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->