Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

5 is free so that's awesome! I have some "coins" leftover from something though so we can manage. This thing has taken on a life of its own, so many people!

Okay just hang in there with me... excitement has got me and I had fun doing picture countdowns for my 20 week scan so I'm doing another one until my 3D ultrasound :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/jPWOYbt.png

Wow Cheryl you've really popped!

Jamie I felt so cruddy I spent most of my weekend on the couch or in bed.

Baby was SUPER active last night but I felt way too icky to get any video. My OH got to feel ALOT of movement! I did manage to capture a few small kicks today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLei96Q4n10

I like number 5!

Are you getting excited Pam? I have 4 weeks and 2 days until mine and I can't wait.

Afm: had a great and productive weekend, but my back is certainly feeling it. I got all the stuff I need to make burp cloths, 3 crib sheets, 4 pack n play sheets, 2 diaper pail liners and bumper pads. The bumper pads are pretty much done. I just need to stuff them in the crib so I know where to put the elastic fasteners and seams for the padding. It feels good that I am getting stuff done but at the same time it's taking a toll on my back.

Jess, I'm new to baby land but almost everything I've read advises against bumper pads. I didn't know them until showing some to my friend and she pointed me to several articles. Just wanted to share.

Do you ladies see what I see? Its soo light in person so I can't tell if it really pink or I'm just seeing it that way. It you tweak and darken it you can see it perfectly

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429512106525.jpg
    PicsArt_1429512106525.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5534b66b47f55.gif

:wohoo: Baby is now considered term!!! :wohoo:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5534b7f04be6d.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5534b829ae93c.gif

:dance: TWW to half-way!!! :dance:

Jess, I am SUPER excited!!! I cannot wait anymore and it is driving me crazy :wacko:
I've already googled how to get best results on the scan so FX that Matthew plays with for a change.
1) Drink lots of water in the week (or 2) leading up to the scan to ensure plenty of clear amniotic fluid
2) Have ice cold orange juice before u/s
3) Eat something sugary before u/s
4) Be comfy - have a full bladder up until the appointment and then go potty just before the u/s

I'm going to keep Orange juice and fudge as a back-up so if he is sleepy or whatever then I can take it. I don't want to risk it before as he might just be too active! With my luck :haha:

HOW LONG DID YOU SAY BEFORE MY 3D / 4D SCAN :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/wTRVbFF.png

Jess, I'm new to baby land but almost everything I've read advises against bumper pads. I didn't know them until showing some to my friend and she pointed me to several articles. Just wanted to share.

I have read and done tons of research on bumper pad use and a lot of what they say is contradictory at best with not enough research to back up claims. For our family we have chosen to use them......

Jess, I am SUPER excited!!! I cannot wait anymore and it is driving me crazy :wacko:
I've already googled how to get best results on the scan so FX that Matthew plays with for a change.
1) Drink lots of water in the week (or 2) leading up to the scan to ensure plenty of clear amniotic fluid
2) Have ice cold orange juice before u/s
3) Eat something sugary before u/s
4) Be comfy - have a full bladder up until the appointment and then go potty just before the u/s

I'm going to keep Orange juice and fudge as a back-up so if he is sleepy or whatever then I can take it. I don't want to risk it before as he might just be too active! With my luck :haha:

Sounds like a great plan but I would be careful about too much sugar as matthew may move too much to get a clear picture.

Ever since my video wouldn't post as a video in my comment it's been bugging me on HOW to do it :brat: I recently posted a video and the actual video showed in the comment but now I can't seem to figure out HOW to do it :shrug: I've tried everything I can think of...

*EDIT* And of course NOW after small rant I figured it out :dohh:

My first video was at 20weeks as well, tiny little movements that is really amazing.... Beautiful bump btw.

Love the video jyllian!!

Pam cannot wait for your scan. I'm only about a week behind you!

This will be our last scan and first since about 8 weeks so I'm ridiculously excited to see the LO. S/he must have had a huge growth spurt over the last few days because my bump is huge AND I've finally been feeling some unmistakable baby punches. Last night I even put my hand over baby and got a nice ole body slam so I did it again when DH was home and LO punched me so hard it scared the crap out of me and I started laughing hysterically. So dh put his hand on LO and he got a nice kick too. Not going to lie, they're so sudden and weird they kinda freak me out! It was the first time I'd felt it last night so I know I'm just getting used to it but it was a little "Alien" if you know what I mean.. :rofl:

When DH started noticing my belly moving he sometimes say "It looks like an alien is about to come out there!".. :haha:

Cheryl isn't it amazing?!?! :happydance: My LO was SUPER active over the weekend and my OH was so excited he got to feel so much action.

A coworker of mine told me I looked like a pumpkin this morning (I'm wearing an orange shirt). I really don't think he was trying to be mean or insulting, just being silly. He's really skinny and drinks alcohol often so my reply was 'Don't be jealous. We both know no matter how much beer you drink you'll never get a gut like this bad boy right here', as I rubbed my belly :laugh2:

My DS2 was great about the "Alien" kicks, especially when I'd try to lay down to sleep at night. He was a Walmart/waffle house baby. They were the only places open at 3am where I could safely walk out the discomfort in the a/c. lol

Aunt Flo finally came, a week late. How cruel of her to give me all the symptoms (which I'm still dealing with) and show up so late, distracting me from my weight loss goals and getting my hopes up for nothing. I don't even want to tell Lalo she came. He's been kissing my belly and referring to "the little princess" inside it.. :cry:

Jyllian- love the video and the comment back at your coworker! lol

Pam- so excited for you!!!! Post pics after!!

So I haven't done much research on bumper pads or anything yet.. What is their purpose? Just asking to know..

Tomorrow is my genetic testing/ultrasound ! Haven't seen the baby in weeks and I'm dying too!! I was spoiled last month seeing him/her a few times due to their twin being around. I miss getting to see the baby often! My nausea stopped a few days ago so I could really se the reassurance that everything is still ok!

So sorry AF got you hun.... She's always been the meanest one.... Felt bad for Lalo as well :sad1: FX this next cycle is THAT cycle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->