Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

In the beginning it felt like af cramps and that was what had me worried, I'm wondering if it might have anything to do with your ovaries telling your remaining folicles to not start egg production... Try to ease through them and if it is same for you the cramps will later change to something noticibly different. I think its normal to cramp a little as long as you don't bleed (which you won't)

Oh and you jumped on board the train with me and Daphne :) your chart went like hers and your tests like mine. 9dpo faint "grey" 10 dpo faint pink and positive digital :)

Count me in! :D

I also had a lot of cramping early on :hugs:

Count me in! :D

I also had a lot of cramping early on :hugs:

Welcome, hun!!!! And thank goodness, you all are making me feel much better! I haven't said anything to DH as I don't want him to worry over nothing!

Thank you! 3 months to go. We're so excited!! :D

Are you all pregnant with your first? X

What do you two think you're having? I know it's a bit early looking at your tickers, but you've got a 50/50 chance of getting it correct ;-) X

Hahaha don't worry about it being early... if you check my journal you'll see I've done quite a few gender prediction tests :rofl:

I'm thinking it might be a boy, but that is only because dh has so many boys on his side of the family. Dh is one of 2 boys, his brother has 2 boys, his nephew has 2 boys and there are more boys. There are some girls also but not as many as there are boys.

Some people say they think I'm having a girl, not because they way I carry (obviously not showing yet) but they say it is a feeling or they see girl in my eyes.

I dont have a preference yet. I know we all say that we want healthy babies but I think it is normal to want a girl or want a boy.

On my side of the family there is a lot of girls so my parents would enjoy a boy and dh's side is a lot of boys so they would enjoy a girl.... Urgh this 50/50 :rofl:

Did you have a feeling you were having a boy before you found out?

Hahahaha I see Kenna's answer after I posted mine and now I feel sillly for writting a report :blush:

Oh, I'm Pamela by the way if you want to go first name bases :)

I felt like I was having a boy but I think that might have been because we both would have preferred a boy. I've already told my husband that the next one will be a girl ;) x

Lol pamela!!! I'll make you feel better by doing gender predictions too! Hahaha :) I'm Kenna, kirsty!

I'm never going to remember all these names now pregnancy brain has kicked in!

Bwahahahaha it's funny you should say "pregnancy brain"

In my journal I told the ladies about my dh calling it porridge brain because a lady's brain goes soft and she forgets stuff and does stupid things.

I've joked that I have porridge brain already because a week or so ago I could not remember which toothbrush was mine in the bathroom..... Seriously did not know if I should go pink or orange :rofl:

Hahaha! Pregnancy brain is great unless you're out in public by yourself.

Have you thought of any names? X

Chinese predictor said boy! Woo! :) Shawn Luther is our boy name (named after DH and his father)

Daniel if it is a boy and Melanie if it is a girl :)

Those are my choices though... DH needs some convincing though. His 2nd name is Daniel and Melanie is a combination of letters in our names.

I was predicted a girl so not sure how accurate they are :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->