Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I like your names Kenna!

I think the Chinese predictions and old wives also have about a 50/50 chance of getting it right :haha:

Thanks!!! I like yours as well!!!

For now, baby is now "Pumpkin"! Seems fitting since we found out right around Halloween :)

Pumpkin is a cute name, I'm calling it my little bean... Which is sooooo predictable but I like it for now

That is def cute!!! What nickname did your have for yours, Kirsty? And Daphne, what's yours?!

Ours was 'cub' early on. Now he's Leo. Not quite as creative ;) X

Cub is awesome seeing that the Leo is the sign for Lion and cub is lion's little one! Love it!

Hey everyone I am here!! Happy you have started this thread, Kenna.

Hi to all the new girls I haven't met yet- I joined about this time last year and now I'm almost 24 weeks :)

Kirsty- we are also naming our boy Leo!!!! (Well we're 99% sure) His middle name will be Michael after our fathers. I'm happy to see another Leo :) Are you sticking with just Leo or is it short for anything? Ours might be short for Leonardo.

Hey everyone I am here!! Happy you have started this thread, Kenna.

Hi to all the new girls I haven't met yet- I joined about this time last year and now I'm almost 24 weeks :)

Kirsty- we are also naming our boy Leo!!!! (Well we're 99% sure) His middle name will be Michael after our fathers. I'm happy to see another Leo :) Are you sticking with just Leo or is it short for anything? Ours might be short for Leonardo.

Hey Megan!!!!! :) I saw the name Leo and thought of you!

We discussed Leonardo and Leonidas but think we're going to stick with Leo. Michael was one of the middle names we considered too before agreeing on Joseph!

I'm getting lost with all these names!

WunnaBubba - Pamela
Wishing - Kenna
Megamegan - I'm assuming is Megan

Who is Daphne?

Hi Megan, I "know" you from stalking the previous thread. I first read through about 400 and something pages before I myself posted :)

Kirsty- yes I am Megan :) Funny, my DH's middle name is Joseph. Hehe. We might just stick with Leo too, I like it the best.

Pamela- Dang, that is commitment!

Daphne is mdscpa :)

Kirsty, Daphne is at a scan and we are patiently stalking her journal to see if she is having twins. Her username is Mdscpa :)

I'm kind of funny like that, as soon as I started reading I couldn't stop and just had to get to the end. At the end I thought what the heck these ladies seem great and then I joined :)

Hopefully we will have lots more ladies joining us soon!!!

Hi everyone! Congrats on your BFP's!! I'm not declaring, just stalking the wonderful ladies from the last group who already got their BFP's until I can get mine and join for real. You are all so wonderful!! I would never get this kind of support from my family and friends, although my bf's family are supportive at least. Hope you all have H&H 9 months and can't wait to see the first pics of your LO's!!

I am going to put the pee sticks down next week, but took the bottom for reassurance. This is at 12 DPO. Once the test is as dark, or darker than, the control line, I'm done POAS! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back