Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Awww, congrats Cheryl!!! I'm very happy for you! The pics of your DH ripping the box open is priceless!!! :haha: Now you can go buy blue baby clothes!! Yay!

Happy 23 weeks, Cheryl!

Happy 9 weeks, Laura! Almost double digits!

Thank you, Daphne!

Ooo lots of week milestones today!
HAPPY 33 WEEKS, KENNA!!

HAPPY 9 WEEKS, LAURA!!

AND HAPPY 23 WEEKS TO YOU CHERYL!!

Boy, time is really flying by! I love it!

33 weeks:https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150525_093324_zps6dhre0iv.jpg

Tomorrow I have my 4th beta at 17dp3dt, and my levels will most likely be 2500-3000ish so I'm thinking ill have my first early scan Wed-Fri! I cant wait! After we confirm our LO is snug in my uterus, I will feel MUCH better about everything! I feel good about our LO being a strong peanut so as long as the u/s looks good, I think this one is extra sticky :). Our levels are rising good but I guess 8% of ectopic pregnancy's have normal rising levels (rather then the usual slow rising--less than doubling) so they cant tell for sure that I'm in the clear based on that of course, as u ladies already know. I'm excited to see if the baby is where I showed dh I thought I felt implantation. That'd be pretty neat if he/she is right where I think he/she is.

My ticker changes at night but tomorrow will be 5 wks! Almost time for another bump pic! Although I think my bump may have been bigger last week, due to the bloating/more swollen ovary, lol. We'll see! I haven't taken anymore pics in between so maybe there's a TINY little difference :haha:

Soo cute, Kenna! I'm going to be texting you alot while shopping for clothes, lol. I want some cute clothes for this pregnancy. With aiden, I just wore all of my normal sized clothes until I gave birth, I just had to have my pants unbuttoned and unzipped :haha:. I did have a few maternity shirts and yes I'm crazy but I saved my favorite maternity shirt from when I was pregnant with Aiden for when this time came lol. I hope I didn't loose it in the move! I'm going to go check right now! lol.

did u ladies order off a website for any of ur clothes or what were ur fav stores? I'm going to start looking at some summer outfits for after we see the heartbeat. I was thinking about ordering some jeggins...Have any of you ladies tried those? The TV makes them look really comfy...lol.

I got a lot of stuff from Motherhood maternity (clearance and sale shopping), Ross, Wal Mart, and even some gently used items from ebay!

Mary I LOVE my jeans from Motherhood Maternity and you can usually find really good sales. I've bought splurge stuff at Seraphine (we've been to three weddings this month so it was worth it!) and that maxi dress in the reveal is from there. Love it. I got a size or two too big I think though but it still works. I love ASOS and H&M maternity and H&M definitely has some comfy leggings and jeggings. And then of course target for random stuff! I really need this tight dress from there since I think my bump looks smaller with tight clothes!

Thanks for all the congratulations ladies! I know there was a 50/50 chance but it's crazy to me that I feel like I've known since like basically conception or right after. I remember telling you all about my dreams it was a boy at like 6-7 weeks! The reveal was a little anticlimactic because of that :haha: I can't wait to go today and buy some cute boy clothes!! That's all I did last night, DH was in the kitchen doing dishes and was like "what are you doing? Are you obsessing over boy clothes or names? Which one?" Well I'd just finished my name research for the night so.. :rofl: he knows me well

I need you guys to give me some good reasons why we can't name our son Hudson... :rofl: I have to come prepared when we have our "baby name night"!

Can't believe only one more week til viability. And I've officially been actually pregnant (not this 1&2 weeks preggo bull) longer than I have left!

Kenna I can't get over how cute your bump is!

Daphne glad you're feeling better but sorry about the scare :/ have you asked your doc about pre-e just so you know if they think you show any risk factors or symptoms or anything?

Pam aren't those adorable?! Those were maybe my favorite thing we got last night, are yours little giraffes?

Oh! Thoughts on nursery colors? Thinking either light grey or mint. Our furniture is white, we have a big white rug on the hardwood, and our glider is a dark grey. I like light and modern but still fun color, can't decide!

I'm such a sucker for greys, but I bet the light mint will look grey too!

That's so crazy that you felt it was a boy from almost the beginning. I wonder if I'll get an idea one way or the other. DH and I were discussing yesterday if we want to find out or not, and I think both of us are on board with finding out when we can!

Edited to say.. I think the light mint will look GREAT too!

Michelle to be fair we did WANT a boy first so I was eating a lot and including a lot of potassium in my diet so I am sure that half plan sort of influenced my intuition but we were right at least! It will be interesting to see with the next one!

Goodluck on your appointment tomorrow Laura. Are you going for NT scan as well?

Yeah I'll be having NT scan but not for a few weeks yet. The results won't make any difference to what we do with regards to the pregnancy, but it will be good to know all is ok and to see Chip again :)

Cheryl, motherly intuition is a real thing! I really think this one for me is going to be a girl but my true intuition didn't fully kick in until 10wks with aiden so it may change by 10wks, lol. You must be so relieved to finally know! :) Great news!

Kenna - your bump is becoming rounder now... Shelby's definitely losing space there it's all baby... Love it.

Mary - FX you get an early scan this week. Can't wait for that any longer... :haha:

Cheryl - thanks. We actually asked 2 weeks ago when i got high BP in two days but at the dr's office everything was normal the next day. He said to continue monitoring it and come once it's up again and they'll do more tests. It never did until yesterday. I feel ok-ish today so i decided not to go. But if it's back tomorrow i will not hesitate to go. I have a history of hypertension got hospitalized few(many) years back (DH visited me at the hospital that time we weren't in any relationship back then :D) so i know the feeling when i have a high BP. Doc knows about it so he said i'm at risk to getting high BP at this stage which could be normal/expected but like he said if it occurs repeatedly i would have to have more tests.

Kenna - I have those same shorts! You are looking fabulous as always.

Happy new week those of you that just rolled over to a new week.

Mary - I got most of my maternity clothes from target on the clearance racks, but I mostly stick to yoga pants and swears from before I was pregnant.

Michelle: if you were to guess right now, would you say you are having a boy or girl?

Cheryl - tell him we already decided on Sawyer lol. But if you're looking for reasons how about because it's a river, people could call him crud-son or mud-son (anything really that rhymes with Hudson), it doesn't flow off the tongue the way Sawyer does, dh already agreed to Sawyer before he took it back, you are the one carrying him..... That's all I can think of.

Kenna, your bump looks great! You really are all bump - love it :D

Mary, I hope the scan is this week still! We need to see some cute peanuts :D

Cheryl, I also knew from the beginning it was a boy. I just had so many things that pointed to boy and it wasn't due to old wifes tales. I dreamt about bf a boy a few times, on dh's side of the family they have only male offspring etc. Oh and our socks are giraffe socks too :dance:

Kenna - I have those same shorts! You are looking fabulous as always.

Happy new week those of you that just rolled over to a new week.

Mary - I got most of my maternity clothes from target on the clearance racks, but I mostly stick to yoga pants and swears from before I was pregnant.

Michelle: if you were to guess right now, would you say you are having a boy or girl?I

Cheryl - tell him we already decided on Sawyer lol. But if you're looking for reasons how about because it's a river, people could call him crud-son or mud-son (anything really that rhymes with Hudson), it doesn't flow off the tongue the way Sawyer does, dh already agreed to Sawyer before he took it back, you are the one carrying him..... That's all I can think of.

Hmm.. Right now I would say girl.. But that's only because I feel like I've been having more twinges on my left side. Otherwise, I don't really feel strongly like it's one or the other. :shrug:

I'd say girl for you Michelle and boy for Mary based on your betas... That's just a wild wild guess. I might change it after few weeks and give us some answers from old wives tale... :D

I really think this baby is a girl. We really thought the one we lost was a boy, but just have a very girlie feeling with this one

Glad migraine is starting to ease off Mary. Boo for being nauseaus but it's a good sign that things are coming along nicely.

AFM, it's 12:19 in the morning lying in bed and waiting for Cheryl's reveal despite having a headache BP was high again. :cry:

Are u still awake over there? :rofl:

Trying my best to wait for Cheryl's reveal. I failed though.

Ahhh so sorry ladies! I sent a group message on facebook right away and totally forgot to update on BnB.

Well.....

we were all right! It's a boy!!!

https://s1.postimg.org/pix2qesqn/Screen_Shot_2015_05_24_at_7_50_55_PM.pnghttps://s18.postimg.org/8oqixgzvt/Screen_Shot_2015_05_24_at_7_54_00_PM.png

DH got a little excited and like ripped the balloons out! lol

https://i59.tinypic.com/2rwupeq.gif​

Congrats on your little BOY!!!! So happy for you both. I finally got it right. After 3 failed guesses with Kenna, Jyllian (where is she?) and Jamie. :haha: Of course your old wives tale, BS Urine, red cabbage helped. Oh, Mary definitely do the BS Urine and i suggest do it in the second tri for better result it turned out to be correct for all of us here or maybe your's will be the exemption. :D

I love all your pictures, you and DH look lovely and the decor and everything are just wonderful. Love your dress it showed how big your bump is. Oh, i think i'm seeing Zachary Levi. Is that him in the picture with you? :D

AFM, had a hard time sleeping last night cried a bit due to headache and been to the toilet twice thinking i'm about to puke but nothing. Took tylenol because i couldn't bear it anymore. The same thing happened at 34w5d (2 weeks ago) and found out i was having high BP. I checked last nights (at work) and it was high again i know it will when i get these symptoms, blurry vision then headache then heaviness feeling at the back of your neck. :cry: Woke up feeling a little bit dizzy and teeny tiny bits of headache maybe tylenol is doing it's work but still having blurry vision.

Feeling more pressure in by pelvic region now and have been feeling nerve pain that goes through my legs (left leg to be exact) when having that pressure then i'll get the leg cramps. Walked a bit around the house this morning but got tired almost immediately :haha: I'll check my BP again if I manage to go to work we don't have in the house if headache became unbearable again like last night i know for sure BP is high and i will give our doc a call. I can't take the meds the other doc gave me unless i consult him and get checked as advised at our last appointment. Baby is moving a lot this morning so I guess everything is fine but can't help but linger about pre-e. :cry:

Daphne one of my friends delivered 2.5 weeks early because she was having the same symptoms as you and the dr induced her labor due to constant high bp. I would definitely call your dr and get checked. I am sure everything is ok with the baby but I want you to be safe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->