Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I agree, i feel rounder! Having panic attacks this afternoon so i put off the nursery. Our nephew is not moving out as quickly as he initially said. He is not sleeping here but still has quite a bit of stuff and told DH he doesn't know when he will be back for the rest. I have piled all of the baby stuff in our spare room and it is stressing me out. I need his stuff out so we can make that room her room. I need organization!

Sorry to vent, just really frustrated.

Mary- goodluck at your next beta ! I got a lot of my maternity clothes from old navy, and off zulily! Which is a site online with different sales/deals everyday. I recommend everyone sign up for daily emails bcuz the sales change often and they have awesome deals on maternity clothes, baby clothes , kids stuff, etc!

Kenna- you are all belly! Look great!

I found an OPK and could not resist POAS, looks like we should BD! :rofl:
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150525_095905_zpsy5ojlgc0.jpg

Kenna, when you are done with the bd'ing I vote move the nephew's stuff into the garage or spare room!

If he doesn't know when he'll be back for it he cannot expect you to patiently wait for the room! Your house, Shelby's nursery and he has to deal with it.

I agree with Pam! Don't make it easier for him! Make it easier for YOU! It's your house, move that stuff out so you can organize! If it's too much stuff to move, I'd start telling him he has to move it now or else it's going in the dumpster! That'd be me at least.. I have no patience ! Lol. Not fair of him to do that to you..

Thanks, Pam. DH and I are going to give the bed to my mom if he doesn't come back next weekend. There is a dresser we can keep for Shelby. Everything else is going out by the road first thing friday morning. He has exhausted our hospitality.

Good for you !!

Cheryl- fitted clothing definitely makes prego women look smaller I think!! The flowy loose dresses always make me feel more huge than I am!

Well done Kenna! Put your foot down :D

Now we can all get excited for nursery pics!

I agree, i feel rounder! Having panic attacks this afternoon so i put off the nursery. Our nephew is not moving out as quickly as he initially said. He is not sleeping here but still has quite a bit of stuff and told DH he doesn't know when he will be back for the rest. I have piled all of the baby stuff in our spare room and it is stressing me out. I need his stuff out so we can make that room her room. I need organization!

Sorry to vent, just really frustrated.

I'm so sorry, Kenna :(. I know how excited you were for that! Ugh. Maybe you could talk to him about getting a small storage unit? Idk if that's an option. I know how it is to be "nesting" late in pregnancy and completely understand why you'd be stressed about this. I would too! I hope things sort themselves out quickly. Does he have a time frame, at all?

Edit-Just saw the other posts. I'm glad your not putting up with this! Good for you, Kenna! You've done alot for him as it is! Its your time now.

Kenna definitely time to put the foot down! You're getting SO close and you don't deserve the stress!

I'm obsessed with this dress I saw on Target!

https://s8.postimg.org/62fz310cl/Screen_Shot_2015_05_25_at_9_00_57_PM.png

I'm waiting til June (babymoon + gender reveal party + travel system buy = ouch!!!!) and then buying that and another like it (https://www.target.com/p/maternity-.../-/A-16937601?lnk=rec|pdp|viewed_viewed|pdpv1) + freaking bras that fit!! I can't wait. Oh yeah, I took a sexy sexy boob pic for yall since I finally have bigger :holly:

https://s22.postimg.org/n5c4n6b4h/IMG_6382.jpg

In the bathroom at Newks JUUUUUST FOR THE LADIES

That dress is sooooo cute! I was checking out the maternity page at Target earlier today to see what their selection looks like (getting a little ahead of myself, but I don't care!), and that one jumped out at me! Definitely get it when you can!

Target has some great maternity dresses. Sooo comfy and stretchy! Go in store and check their clearance maternity stuff too. I've gotten several dresses for under $20.

Heck yeah, I found this yoga top that I love that I got for my birthday in the clearance for 7 bucks!! I should've gotten more :/ they were all mixed in when I went back

Oooh nice dress! I would so have worn it if I was pregnant in summer

Thanks for boobies :blush: Sure dh is very happy too hehe

Cheryl, love the girls pic! Haha!!!! Mine are def bigger but my bump makes them look like tiny!

That dress is super cute!

Aww Daphne, that is a cute baby and omg look at your little man dancing!!!!

Thanks Pam & Kenna.

Happy 100 days left Dani.

Happy 31 Weeks, Jess.

Happy 31 weeks, Jess!!

Dani, single digits tomorrow!! :wohoo:

Cheryl, I love that dress!!! And thanks for the boobs! Haha! I'm already getting excited about mine, as I had NONE before! I cant wait for them to get HUGE! (even tho they hurt soo bad after birth!!) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->