Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Mary, try OPK just for fun and see if this early it will be darker than the control line. We took them late when it became darker.

Good luck for your BETAS today Mary and Michelle :D

Michelle, try not to worry about temps. Hormones will worry you enough when you feel pregnant one day and not the next. You don't need the added stress of temping too :hugs:

Friday cannot come soon enough! Not because my boss is busy annoying the shit out of me but because I don't think I can last till Friday too not tell her what a crummy old cow she is and that if she doesn't leave me alone I will physically go insane and slap her!!! :growlmad:

I was going to take it this morning.. But I realized I would have to find it, and would probably wake DH up in the process of searching through drawers. So I did take an IC, which did show up as darker than Sunday's! So hopefully everything will be ok. I will probably temp tomorrow, and if it goes up then I'll stop so I don't get worried like this again!

good idea ;). Tomorrows my last day as well. FX for nice & high last temps!

Awwe Pam :(. I'm sorry your having a hard time at work! Do I need to beat someone up for you?! :haha: I hope this week fly's by for you!

Mary, try OPK just for fun and see if this early it will be darker than the control line. We took them late when it became darker.

I don't have any opks right now but if I come across any good deals, ill def buy some :).

Do it Mary and don't forget the hpts as well. We need to make up for the :bfn: cycles seeing them turn into two lines. :haha:

Thanks ladies. 6-9 weeks left. Had a horribly painful night as Luke could not get comfortable, and was using his knees and elbows to try to get more room. I was also having super bad sharp vaginal pain. When I googled it people reporting similar things were saying that either a)the baby was hitting their cervix or b) their cervix was starting to dialate. The only way I got it to stop was to put headphones on my belly and turn on lullabies. Got him to relax!

Sorry for that Jess. But hopefully Luke tried all those movement to make himself in the right position. When is your next scan again?

I go in Thursday for my regular appointment, not sure if they'll scan me while I'm there or not. I can tell you though he is still in the same spot he's been in as I can feel his buns, head and back

Michelle, definiteky stop the temps! Yes enough to drive you mad. I only toyed with hpts when I was confident enough not to let it cause me doubt.

I had my first moment of feeling a body part last night. Q was making lumps in my belly and it was super hard and distorted. Weird but cool!

Just played catch up big time!

We're starting Luca on solids tonight. Fingers crossed he likes peas because I've bought more than his body weight in them :haha:

Goodluck with that Kirsty hopefully he'll take it well.... Everything seems to be moving fast with you but us...

So now that my gender dreams are apparently over my labor dreams have started! I had this crazy dream last night where I was in labor and I was 7cm but all I could really feel was the baby's head pressing down. I was like "what are people talking about?! This is easy!" Hahaha yeah... FX...

Michelle drop the thermometer! My temps didn't even stay up 18 days. They didn't even stay up til I got a bfp! I took my temp a few weeks ago for fun and it was near pre-O level even though I was burning up. So wonky! And I have a baby boy in there kicking the crap out of my belly right now :D I agree your betas will make you feel better. I was so nervous at the beginning. I was nervous til like.. 13 weeks! But all for nothing :)

Dani that's exciting! I love hearing everyone talk about feeling body parts lodging in there cuz all I get are random jabs still. Can't believe you're down to single digits tomorrow!

Pam can't wait for this week to be over for you. I have plenty of preggo rage I couldn unleash for you since it's almost always stays dormant.. If you like? :haha:

Daphne love the video! Have you ever seen a foot or anything from outside your belly? I've seen crazy pictures of that and it's both cool and a little nuts! Less nuts now but before I was feeling lots of movement it definitely scared me a little :D

Mary fx these are your last betas! I know you're ready to stop poking all those veins.. Yuck. When do you expect your results?

Driving out to babies r us this morning to get this travel system we want because of some stupid website glitches! Oh well. It's awesome and we're really excited about it!!
https://www.glamhungrymom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/gb-evoq-4-in-1.jpg

Love the travel system Cheryl. Mine can be used til 3 yrs old something that is worth the investment i guess. Oh, regarding the movement, i've seen a lot of videos as well like a foot or elbow is really visible, unfortunately, mine's never close to that i see a lot of lump moving around my belly but it's really hard to tell if its a foot, a knee or his butt maybe because i have anterior placenta. So that part is what i'm missing unless of course he will let me see in a week or so.

Another gift coming from DH's colleague.... Something we're planning to buy this Friday. :wohoo: :yipee: Glad we hold off buying it few weeks ago.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2njjbz9.jpg

Pam- your boss sounds horrible!! I hope you can stop working sooner than Friday!!

Mary- I hope this is your last blood work for awhile! GL!

Cheryl- great travel system! I'm def registering for one too! They are awesome

Jess- I'm sorry you had a painful night! I wonder if your dilating!!

Daphne- how are you feeling today? Bp normal or high? Are you working today? Love the video!

Thanks for asking Jamie. I didn't report to work again today as i woke up with headache again... Called my doc and they told me to take tylenol, rest up and if it doesn't leave i can go and get checked. I slept then woke up again just to poo loads - 3x (2 days constipated) - of sh*t :haha: and headache was gone. So, here just enjoying the rest of the day at home. Don't know what's my BP now but i don't have my usual symptoms of it. SO FX it's normal but DH plans on getting a digital one tonight so i can check at home anytime i want just to make sure it's normal...

Glad you are feeling better:hugs: you just had to poop ! :haha: now you have a headache free day off of work! :happydance:

I'm also glad you'll have a bp monitor at home, that's wonderful! I won't worry so much now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->