Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So sweet Jamie... :hugs: <3

Anyways, anyone seen this before?

https://i60.tinypic.com/r1mw4y.jpg

Goodluck with that Kirsty hopefully he'll take it well.... Everything seems to be moving fast with you but us...

Thanks. From what we can tell, he enjoyed it. Definitely more interested in the spoon but it's a start :)

Cheryl I absolutely love that travel set! You all get me even more excited with all of these pics!! I'll be allowing myself to shop for a little baby stuff and maternity clothes after the first u/s to confirm our LO is snug in my uterus :) Can't wait!
They have so much more high tech stuff from when I had aiden! It's crazy but amazing! Lol. I think I may like alot of the babys things more then he/she does! :haha:

Did you go for bloods yet mary? Michelle did you get your beta results back?

Mary, i have a reply in the bfp thread something you might like... :D

I did. Now just waiting on the call. The results should be in now so I'm going to give her a call in about 20mins if I don't hear back yet. I'll update as soon as the nurse calls! FX for an u/s appt!

Yeah, but it literally hasn't changed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
Here is the past 4 weeks. I have been stuck right where I am long pad this but it's the only one I can show the difference (but somehow despite my bump being the exact same size I did go up to 41" around this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8

I went for bloodwork this morning. Hoping to hear back soon, but won't be surprised if it is after 3, just like Friday. Don't they know how impatient we are?

Jess, your back must be taking a beating carrying that bump since 26/27 weeks! I mean you look great, you're all belly! But still so big for such a tiny girl!!!

17 +4 week bump Pic!! :)
My belly has officially grown out beyond my boobs :haha:

image.jpg

Based on betabase, here's what you ladies should expect in your #s assuming single pregnancies. But i bet you both (Mary & Michelle) should be higher than those numbers. FX.

Mary, my last beta was at 19dpo and it was 1,317 i guess. You had your's at 20dpo so yours could be playing around 1700-2500.

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

https://i60.tinypic.com/2r71qn4.jpg

You're defo growing now Jamie. 2 more weeks and i guess you'll pop out even more... :D

ERMAHGERRRRRD!!! 25 or so pages I had to catch up on :wacko:

Jamie I love the name Alexandra, for a middle name as well! Very pretty! Aww so sorry you let the gender slip, but I agree that maybe your sister didn&#8217;t look much into it or notice. Your bump is definitely getting bigger! So cute!

Daphne wow this is becoming so real&#8230; like, you are RIGHT THERE. Adam will be here coming up any week now&#8230; I can update on NurseGinger, as we have texted some after getting our :bfp: and I stay current with her on Facebook. She is doing well, a week behind me at about 25 weeks now. The father isn&#8217;t involved now, for the best, and she has a great support system so no worries! She found out the gender at around 9 weeks I believe&#8230; not sure if I should reveal here just in case she pops back on :shrug: Glad you are feeling better! Cute video of Adam moving around! What an awesome gift from DH&#8217;s coworker! Super nice!

Hi and welcome Michellebelle! :hi: Glad to have you join us! My name&#8217;s Jyllian. I agree with the other ladies, defo step away from the thermometer!

Pamela your bump does seem to be protruding forward now! Love it! And wow Matthew is quite the wiggle worm! Can defo see your belly wobble!

Dani your bump is adorable! I bet baby Q is laying transverse and it&#8217;s hard to tell if it&#8217;s feet or hands your feeling on your left&#8230;

Oh my gawwwwd girls the strawberry banana smoothie&#8230;. I WANT ONE NOW. Like, that is my summertime staple for sure&#8230; along with lime popsicles :thumbup: I had a Jamocha shake from Arbys yesterday &#8211; coffee, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate syrup blended together. Delicious! Also got a Smores frapp from Starbucks :toothpick:

Mary I absolutely LOVE the plans to do the gender reveal using your wedding cake! How exciting is that?!?!

Cheryl that&#8217;s hilarious you dreamt of a ball sac before your reveal :rofl: And I sooooo knew (and hoped) it was a boy! I&#8217;m 2 for 2 now. I was never confident in guessing but I think I&#8217;m feeling good about it&#8230; can&#8217;t wait for more reveals, though we seem to be at a standstill for now. I saw some similar dresses at Target and NEED one for the summer! Not sure where you are registering for your shower but when you do it at Target, they give you the best little goody bag with baby items inside as well as coupons for % off Liz Lange maternity wear and maternity/nursing bras as well!

Kenna love the bump and love the nursery idea! So cute! OMG that&#8217;s hilarious regarding the OPK. OH and I were in the Dollar Tree over the weekend looking for some inexpensive décor for our shower and there was a cheapie HPT staring at me in the checkout line. I grabbed for it but he reassured me that I am indeed pregnant and testing is no longer necessary :laugh2: Ugh, how annoying that you&#8217;re trying to get things ready for baby and dealing with his extra crap. It shouldn&#8217;t be an inconvenience for you :nope:

Friday cannot come soon enough! Not because my boss is busy annoying the shit out of me but because I don't think I can last till Friday too not tell her what a crummy old cow she is and that if she doesn't leave me alone I will physically go insane and slap her!!! :growlmad:[/QUOTE]

Aww Kirsty is Luca just starting solids? How fun! I can&#8217;t wait to hit that milestone again, this time with Cameron&#8230; but I&#8217;m totally fine with him being very little and only nursing. It goes by too fast!

Jess you are ALL belly! I do see a little bit of growth&#8230; not too much which is prolly a good thing since you&#8217;re likely to topple forward! I have Sir Mix-a-lot&#8217;s song in my head&#8230; I was wondering if anyone made a pregnancy parody to Baby Got Back lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVtO2GOEZtM

AFM spent my three day weekend doing as much as I could around the house. Got Cameron's room painted, did some yardwork, cleaned the house, did dishes and laundry... Was pretty annoyed with OH's lack of motivation yesterday. He did clean out the gutters and installed the guards to keep leaves and crap out, with help from my son. I think he still doesn't get the time constraint we have... so I made a list of everything that still needs to be done and HOPE he gets his butt in gear more frequently. My mom bought an item off our registry while we were out Friday - the monkey Boppy we wanted! They had one left at Target!

20150522_161445.jpg
20150524_141355.jpg
20150525_123808.jpg

20150524_124513.jpg
20150524_124446.jpg

Betas are in...a whopping 3,151! They scheduled my first early scan for Friday a.m @ 11 and then we'll have the scan to see the HB on June 10th, so about 2 wks for that one. I was starting to think they weren't going to call today! lol. The levels are rising amazingly! We both guessed a little low, Daphne! :)

You are looking great Jamie :D

:hi: Jyllian haha
I love the nursery colour!! Cannot wait to see more

Jess, great bump :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member