Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

J, you have SO much to do! Thankfully you have 14 weeks to go! Your list is making me stress about what I need done and I'm only 5 weeks! :haha: Good idea organizing everything that needs to be done! I always forget SOMETHING if I dont make a list.

My fingers started swelling today and I had to make the difficult decision to take my wedding bands off :cry: They are so sentimental to me and I don't trust a chain as I'm afraid that it breaks and I loose my rings.

My fingers started swelling today and I had to make the difficult decision to take my wedding bands off :cry: They are so sentimental to me and I don't trust a chain as I'm afraid that it breaks and I loose my rings.

I'm so sorry Pam :(. I'm seriously dreading that day! (although I cant wait to be that far along either, lol) I am very attached to my ring as well and never ever take it off. That'll def be a hard day.
I too was worried about the chain breaking so I bought a nice thick one and I still have that chain! Even after aiden tugged at it after he was born. If you do decide to go with a chain for a bit, just be sure to pick out a really tough one. I know putting it on a chain isn't the same either :(. I'm sorry Pamela! You'll be slipping that ring back on your finger before you know it tho! Hang in there hun & lots of hugs! :hugs:

Awww Pam- I feel for you! I'm also sad thinking about having to do that in a few months! Once it's super hot I'm sure my fingers will swell sooner than they normally would've at 6/7 months prego

Thanks Mary and Jamie. People probably think I'm being silly but I really was hoping it wouldn't swell this much :(

Dh and I started dating at 19 and have together since and I'm now almost 27. After we were together for 4 years I proposed, he took me to choose a ring and decided to take the matching band while we were there and that was great because I knew if he didn't intend on marrying me he would not have bought the bands as well. Anyway we have been through so many great ups and very very bad lows but one thing that always remained solid was our love.

I know I don't need the rings to prove anything but I just feel like I'm missing something without them :(

Aiden has a "bugz" play tonight :dance: He's one of the "flipping beetles" in the play, lol. His lines are so fricken cute!!! I actually did a play very similar when I was around his age. I'm really excited to see this play! He himself was so excited last night and this a.m that he didn't fall asleep until 11 and woke before 6, lol. He was in bed at 8 and he said "Mom, I just cannot sleep! My plays tomorrow!" lol. It makes me feel old having a 7 year old! :haha:

Thats really cute about you & your dh, Pam. And you don't sound silly over this...Its going to bother me, too. I'll be newly married with a ring to add to my engagement ring and I really don't want to have to take it off immediately after. Hopefully it fits at all on wedding day! Lol. That would stink! The things us women have to worry about/deal with! Even my dh feels completely naked without his ring on. Neither of us ever remove them. Dh said he wants to get a ring tattoo for when he cant wear his ring to work or somewhere. I actually like that idea! :) Its emotional taking off something that your so attached to and soo used to wearing. I command you to swell down fingers! (or at least you, ring finger!) :haha: I bet these next 4 weeks will FLY by for you and your ring will slide right back on! ;)

Thanks. I hope so too. I remember the last time my ring was off was 3t-4 years ago when I had an operation. I could not wait for the iv to come out so that I could put it on again. I'll be okay :D

Good luck and enjoy Aiden's play tonight. Your not old btw :D

Thanks Pamela! I wish all of you ladies could see the play but I already know my phone wont allow me to share :-\. Maybe I can get it on here from my moms phone before heading home. We'll see!

I've bonded with all you ladies and I sometimes sit and wish we could have all been closer in real life so that we could meet up for coffee and such.

Besides I don't know about you ladies but this animated coffee :coffee: has started to taste like animated crap :rofl:

I just told dh last night that if we were rich I would fly us all to somewhere we could all hang out

Please make it somewhere nice and hot too Chelsea :D
Like the Bahamas or something hehe

I'd totally go to the Bahamas! It would be nice to be closer!! Most of my closest friends don't ever plan on having kids.. So I'm not sure who I'll hangout with once I'm a SAHM! I need new friends with kids ! :/

Are you going to go to birth classes Jamie?
I've heard they are a great place to make friends who will be having babies close by

I think that in like ten or fifteen years we need to have a reunion!! :rofl: Not kidding though

FOrgot to update with my bump gif yesterday..
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/bumpgif23weeks.gif

Everyone's idea for a list/calendar for Jyllian inspired me to do my own.. and now I'm like omg.... I'm hoping I can get the client to work with me on getting the copy in early but who knows!! They usually send me a batch of two months at a time, at least a month in advance (for the first month, like they want to start working on July/August here soon) but I'm going to want most of September, all of October, and some of November off. I'll be working my butt off BUT at least then once it's done I can really relax!! I figured by the time I'm 30 weeks I'll be tired even more easily during shoots so I figured 5 shots a day.. and that comes to 17 days of shoots! oooooooh man, that's scary!! But really not SO bad!

Mary I see your ticker is working now!!

Pam you crack me up :rofl: And aww you're not being silly about the rings, I think it's super sweet. Fortunately for me, I don't have any special rings to worry about :nope: I'd like one eventually tho... I keep imaging OH proposing to me but I know it isn't gonna happen anytime soon nor do I want to push the matter.

Mary finally a ticker!

Cheryl my favorite is the gifs now. I love seeing the progression like that!

Had my 26 week appointment. I've gained 9.4 pounds! I now weigh almost 167 from the 135 I started at :wacko: My belly is measuring 27cm... so 27 weeks? Also, Cameron has moved from transverse to... head down! He was being very good today, snoozin' while the doctor got a good heartbeat :thumbup: I have to take my glucose test in two weeks. I'm not looking forward to the needle :nope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZWeHufcP8

I took my list and divided it into nice to do and must do. It made life a lot easier!

Pam- I really want to do birth classes but until we move in July/august and check out the hospital there I don't know what is offered there yet. Maybe I can talk to my sister in law, she works at the hospital I'll be switching too.

Cheryl- that gif is so freaking cool! I need to do one! We all should! So cool

Jyllian- yay for Cameron being head down now! So your measuring a week ahead, that means he could come earlyyyy ! So exciting ! I hope the list helps you feel better! Did you show OH?

I just told dh last night that if we were rich I would fly us all to somewhere we could all hang out

I so agree with you and Pam! I always tell dh that I wish we could all be closer to each other so we could go out together and our dhs could be friends...Its a little dream of mine :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->