Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I can still see mine, for now. We'll see! But yes, as you know, it drives me nuts not being able to see it either!

Have to do a bump comparison of my 33w and today's 37w. An app showed last growth for 37w all the way to 40w. If there's a difference between 33 and 37 it's really hard to see.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2j2vr49.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/55446x.jpg​

Attachments

• 33 and 37 weeks.jpg
    33 and 37 weeks.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 55446x.jpg
    55446x.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Yay for your scan tomorrow, Mary! I can't wait!

The other night DH was looking at pregnancy books for dads (so cute) and it made me want to read some! Has anyone read any books about pregnancy they've really enjoyed?

Daphne, you're looking great! I can't believe how close some of you ladies are!

Yay for your scan tomorrow, Mary! I can't wait!

The other night DH was looking at pregnancy books for dads (so cute) and it made me want to read some! Has anyone read any books about pregnancy they've really enjoyed?

Thanks Michelle! Do you have an u/s scheduled yet?

And I'd like to know about the books too. I do know I will be buying some baby name books but any particular recommendations on pregnancy books would be much appreciated! :)

Daphne, you definitely have a little more "pop" to your belly in week 37, lol. Looking great, Momma!

Thanks Michelle... Days are dragging now i think as we are getting closer and closer to EDD makes us so impatient. :haha:

Thnaks Mary.. You and michelle are next to flood us with bump pix... :dance:

Thnaks Mary.. You and michelle are next to flood us with bump pix... :dance:

I can't wait! Ive already been preparing them! ;)

I'm excited to see all of the baby pics! That's coming so soon for many of you! :happydance:

Before i forget. :D

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5567093e990d7.gif

Half-way through!!!! :yipee:

Jamie, perhaps you could check out the hospital website of where you will be delivering? Mine had info on all classes available on their website and instructions on how to preregister :thumbup: The list I made def helped and, as you know via Facebook, I was able to get A LOT done yesterday at home... and finished painting the trim in Cam's room. OH... not so much :nope:

I agree with all ladies about wishing we could meet up somehow!

Jess that's so frustrating! I'm sorry you're dealing with the stress from that. Why do things have to be so difficult?!

Yay for starting weekly appointments Pam... and BOO on constipation. I still have yet to experience a lack of poo-ing...

Daphne I can defo see growth between 33 and 37 weeks in your photos! Love seeing your and Cheryl's gif progressions! I want to do one but need to figure out how...

Yay Kenna for nephew being 100% OUT! What a relief for you, I'm sure!

Excited to hear about your scan tomorrow Mary! :happydance:

Michelle and Mary... I never read "serious" pregnancy books with medically factual information, but the one that I did read was pretty funny and very "real life" so to say :laugh2:

Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy
belly.jpg

Then I read Baby Laughs afterwards
baby.jpg

My OH is reading The Dudess Guide to Pregnancy right now, which is also the same style... not formal or medically specific. He loves it.
51fGBo-57KL._SY344_BO1%252C204%252C203%252C200_.jpg

Froggy I'm not sure if I ever caught your name? I'm Jyllian, btw :hi: I'm trying to remember the newcomers and my brain is terrible! *Edit* Just looked back a few pages and see it's Chelsea :thumbup: Got it! Mary, Michelle & Chelsea... am I missing anyone?

Jyllian, i do mine at https://gifmaker.me/ all you have to do is arrange the pics you're going to upload from earliest to latest in one folder once done upload them click on the earliest pic press crtl A and ok. It'll upload everything in that folder and you can adjust the size and speed of the gif. Press create gif then download gif. You can use anywebsite to upload the gif (same where u upload your pix) to get an image link.

:D

I may add that renaming pictures while arranging them should be like this 04, 05, 06, 11, 15 etc since the folder has its own way of arranging them numerically. If you put 4, 5, 6 etc other numbers like 11, 12 will come first before the earliest. That will destroy progression when you make the gif.

Daphne your bump looks really different to me! It's like torpedo'ing now, that means you're close!! But you knew that already :haha;

I agree with Jyllian, I love belly laughs! And I had the pregnancy countdown book which I liked a lot at the beginning when a ton is changing. I bought DH "dude you're gonna be a dad" and he loves it, ha! I'm also reading "expecting better" right now which is really interesting information from actual quality pregnancy studies. Really fascinating stuff!

Pam your weekend (+) sounds amazing!! Can't wait to see some maternity shots!

Cheryl, forgive me but i can't comprehend what torpedooing looks like... :wacko: :dohh: :shrug: :haha:

Hahaha daphne it's what my friends always say when you get towards the end and the bump starts to get pointier!

Just saw these on Facebook and thought of you ladies. Thought they were pretty neat!!
https://www.shethinx.com/collections/period-panties

Omigawwwd Cheryl what in the world are those?! Like, underwear that acts as a maxi pad? :rofl:

Now i feel so dumb :dohh: :rofl:

Oh, btw, i weighed myself last night (with DH's help as i cant see the scale anymore :haha:) and im not happy... :cry: i went from 62.50 kgs at 30w to 61 kgs. I should've up my eating. 8 weeks passed and i lost 1.50 kgs instead of gaining knowing everything is growing (baby, placenta, and Uterus).. Hopefully it didnt affect Adam...

Daphne, towards the end of my pregnancy with Aiden I stopped gaining weight but he and everything was growing fine. I'm sure Adam is just fine as well :) The docs kept yelling at me, saying I wasn't gaining enough weight but Aiden was a very healthy baby boy. You can DEF see that you belly has popped out more. Like Cheryl said, its getting that pointiness to it that happens before delivery :).

Yay! I did it! I threw this together quick because I had all my photos in one album on my phone and I have all from Week 4 til now but would like to use my weekly "in front of the living room curtain" photos to make another one. Thanks Daphne :flower:

output_c92dIH.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->