Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ps. I was telling DH earlier via text that I wished wed stopped and got this amazingly delicious really cheesy cheddar popcorn this wknd when we passed the store that makes it, aka. Heaven in a bag. I come home and it was waiting for me in the pantry. It was so sweet of him. He knows how to make me happy.... Food! :) it was perfect too bcuz I was having a rough day!!

And thanks ladies, I finally learned to do the ticker on my own and although lilypie isn't working, I was able to get a new one up! :) Aiden loved it!

Cheryl, as always, you look amazing!

Lol, thats too funny and very sweet about your popcorn! The way to a pregnant woman's heart is FOOD, for sure! Lol :haha:

You guys! I just need to vent for a minute because I am so ANGRY with the doctor I went to today. I had seen this lady back in November when the doctor I go to for my ankle pain thought that a nerve in my back could be causing the residual ankle pain. At the time she told me that I have a pars fracture in my back and that she would need to do the nerve study but it would have to wait until after I delivered. She also told me (my mom was right there with me at the appointment and confirmed this with me today) "not to do any exercise at all other than walking and to come back in the second or third trimester to determine if physical therapy would help." I didn't go back in the second trimester because lets face it, I'm busy and don't have transportation.....but today she was like "I never told you not to do any exercise and I can't recommend anything until after you have the baby because we don't know what your body will do." She kept saying all this stuff about me being pregnant too and how we don't know what is pregnancy related and what is accident related....

I'm like 1) you did tell me not to exercise 2) I didn't come to talk about my pregnancy. Yes I'm sure my back hurts more from the weight of my belly but look through your damn notes already 3) I asked her about the positions from spinning babies and she couldn't get off of it saying to do what the OB says to do. I was like they told me to ask you what is safe to do for my back and what isn't....I don't want to hurt my back more doing something that I shouldn't be doing in the first place!

So all that and she is going to write a note saying that the nerve study is needed to check for an aggravated nerve in my back that can be causing pain in my ankle and foot, and who knows if that is acceptable by the insurance company.

Ugh Jess, that is so frustrating! Doctors should remember what they told you and have notes on it! I'd be angry too. It sounds like she wasn't much help at all. :(

Jamie, that is so sweet about DH getting you the popcorn! Small surprises like that are so wonderful! :)

Cheryl
I love that gif!! You look great and it really does show off your bump nicely :D

Jyllian
Do what I did and propose to him :D Worked out great for me... my FIL loved to always tell people and random strangers like the waitress at a restaurant etc how I was the one who proposed. Made for a great story :haha:

I'm glad your appointment went well and that Cameron is following rules by going head down. Good luck with your glucose test, we don't get that here unless sugar noted in urine. Hopefully you'll pass with flying colours :thumbup:

Dani
I would have dh to the "have to do" part and you the "nice to do" depending on which one is easier and more fun to do :D

Jamie
Would it be weird if you just hung out in the hospital nurseries to hook up with new parents? Just asking :rofl:

Hopefully you get into some cool classes after you have moved.

Bless you dh for looking after your tummy. I forgot now, have you guys set a name yet?

Mary
:yipee: for your tiny baby's heart beating already! How AWESOME is that?!!!!

Jess
I'm so sorry your appointment didn't go so well. I totally get your frustration and anger!

I really wish you could just catch a break!! :hugs: Hopefully your insurance will approve - FX for you

Here is the remainder of my countdown to awesomeness for this month - I'll update in a little bit about my appointment at Dr this morning

:dance: MAY COUNTDOWN - UPDATED :dance:

1. 29 May : Friday
My last day of work at my current crappy job!

2. 30 May : Saterday
My next baby shower. We might just do my maternity shoot on this day as well.
36 Weeks Pregnant milestone with less than 5 weeks to go till birth

3. 1 June : Monday
It will the official 1st weekday that I won't have to get up early for work as I will be on maternity leave

My weekly appointments till birth has started today at the clinic.

My urine is clear and bp is normal so the swelling in my hands are not related to possible pre-e etc. Oh and ps I feel so naked without my rings!!!

Matthew is still head down and 1/5 engaged (I need to do some research on this engagement thing now as I don't quite understand what that means :blush: )
FH is 37cm.

Only bad thing is that my iron has dropped A LOT in the past 2 weeks since my last appointment even though I'm taking daily iron tablets and already constipated as hell. Now I have to take 2 a day for the next week to see if it lifts and then they will check again at next week's appointment. I think I now know why I've been soooo tired lately. I use to donate blood every 3 months before falling pregnant and sometimes my iron would get too low and then I would feel tired as well etc.

Mommy has only gained a few 100grams in the last 2 weeks as well but I have been assured that it is okay as Matthew is moving, fh is still growing healthily so I don't have to be concerned :D

Next week I'll be spending more time at the clinic at my appointment as I'll be getting tips and class on breast feeding :yipee:

Here's my 37 Weeks Bumpdate:

37 Weeks Bump:

https://i57.tinypic.com/28hmrs3.jpg

26 and 37 Weeks BareBump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/30ncd4p.jpg

18 and 37 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/v5y5qp.jpg

18 to 37 Weeks Bump Gif as inspired by Cheryl :D <3

https://i59.tinypic.com/5etuvq.gif

Baby's Growing Hands from 8-37 Weeks: - Almost done with the hands. :yipee:

https://i60.tinypic.com/dxk0ag.jpg https://i58.tinypic.com/2i20m0x.jpg https://i59.tinypic.com/2v1vqyw.gif​

Jess, how freaking frustrating!!!!!! That doc sounds like they do not care about you and your health. I am so sorry you had to deal with that. :(

Pam, love the countdown!!!! Goodbye crappy job!!! I am not sure about the engagement, please share your findings! Glad the swelling was not pre e!

Daphne, your bump is def getting lower, I can really tell this week! And omg the hands! Almost the full size!

Jamie, that is super sweet of DH!!! :cloud9:

I had horrible stomach issues yesterday and had to call the doc. They told me to take imodium and called in a script for the nausea and vomiting. Stomach still feels iffy but i was able to go back to work yesterday after a couple hours.

Nephew is completely out!!! Moved everything baby related to the room after i gave it a good cleaning. Will organize this weekend. :)

Cheryl, your bump is adorable!!! You def popped!

Jyllian, so awesome he is head down, tell Shelby to get with the program lol. Glad you are both doing well!

Daphne, your bump has def popped out since 26wks! I love comparing all of your guy's pics week by week. Too cute! And your belly's looking like it has dropped a little too :)

Kenna, I am sooo glad that your nephew is fully moved out! Yay For you & DH!

Jess, what the heck is wrong with that doctor?! Omgosh. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I cannot stand it when doctors try to deny that they said something. Ugh. Do they think we're dumb?! And obv you know SOME of the pain is from pregnancy but you've had pain much longer then that so even I know it's not all pregnancy related & I'm no doctor! I'm sorry Jess :-\.

Kenna
Yay for nephew being out and Nay for the upset tummy :nope:
Hope it is all better so that you can fully enjoy doing the nursery this weekend!

Mary, here's the updated lilypie ticker they replaced the link.

Last part of the new ticker: WEyOm4.png[/img]

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/WEyOm4.png

PHP:
[img]https://lmtf.lilypie.com/WEyOm4.png[/img]

Cheryl, love your updated GIF really amazing seeing the progress and your beautiful face. :D

Jess, so sorry for an awful experience with your back doctor. She doesn't look like she cares. I'll defo look for other opinion.

Jamie, that's so sweet of your DH... :thumbup:

Jyllian, glad everything went well and hoping Cameron stays head down till you give birth... Love the video....

Pam, 1 more day and your out with that crap company....

Kenna, congrats the nephew is gone!! :D hopefully you manage to fix most of the nursery soon but don't exhaust yourself. Sorry you feeling sick feel better soon. FX Shelby moves into the right position too.

AFM, i defo feel like i dropped a little and grown a bit. From the sides it's not too visible but the top of my belly really feels like it's dropped it's way too different than before. Hopefully i'm not imagining it.

Daphne, I def will be BEGGING for 1 if they make me! Aiden is waiting on that pic oh so badly! And I know you are too :). Lol. We'll get a pic one way or another.

Yay tomorrow will be a great day!!!!! :yipee: Cannot wait for u/s pic, Mary

Daphne I think you've dropped a bit too :D Saw it on the pics in your journal

Thank you for fixing my original ticker, Daphne ;) I like seeing the different things that they both have to say week by week. Cant wait for week 6 now! Lol Really I cant wait for week 7 to come, as we have our HB scan at exactly 7 weeks :)

Unfortunately, that ticker is not working again... :ninja::gun: I will stick to babygaga this time. Yeah they both have different things to say every week and i like how detailed lilypie is but it's making me nuts not seeing it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->