Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Omg Pam.....that last pic had DH and I dying....i have been playing in clothes all day and am tired!

Your presents are so cute, def ready for Matthew now!!!!!!

:rofl: Pam, that last pic is extremely funny! Thank goodness your on ML!!! :haha:

Thanks ladies :D

I'm hoping to have the nursery ready (again) before next weekend when I'll be 37 weeks.

We have rain forecast until Thursday so just hoping that the laundry won't be too much of an struggle

Pam - Wow! Looks like a fantastic baby shower, and so many cute presents

Mary - so much fun trying to guess the gender! I hope you're right - although maybe you'll have one of each haha

Michelle - good luck today! Hope it's not too stressful

AFM, I slammed out a huge amount of work over the weekend. Another big week this week, and then hopefully I can start to drop down the demands at work a little. I can't believe it's June!

Lovely shower gifts!!!! You look like you're all set. We cleared out our old stuff and moved in the crib and dressers. I feel like you now. Pooped!!!!

Pam- love all the pcs!! I can imagine being exhausted after that too! You are def all belly!

Dani- productive weekend with the nursery! Are you feelng less stressed now?

Afm- bday dinner with the Fam was great and NO baby gender slip ups this time!! 5 more days until reveal day and I don't have to keep the secret any more!

FX for less work soon Fi...

Dani - happy you're starting your nursery now. :dance: can't wait to see when it's finished.

Jamie - :yipee: for no gender slip!!!! Must be a huge achievement :rofl: anyways goodluck with the reveal. Are you going to make a video?

It's 12:55 am here and yeah it's official IT's JUNE!!!! And ML starts today... :wohoo:

Happy ML daphne!!! Just a few short more weeks until you will be holding your little baby boy :) enjoy the "me" time for now !!

Yup! We will video our families finding out ! Can't wait !! I'll post here after :)

Yay! Happy ML, Daphne! :) Only 17 days to go, now that its past 12a.m for you! :happydance:

My birthdays coming up on June 2nd and Jess's is the 3rd....Do you have any special plans, Jess? I think we're going to do dinner and I may drag dh to bingo since I get to play free on my bday, lol. I haven't been in awhile but I used to be an absolute bingo addict! And I did good, too! FX for the same luck on my birthday if we go! :haha:

Pam- love all the pcs!! I can imagine being exhausted after that too! You are def all belly!

Dani- productive weekend with the nursery! Are you feelng less stressed now?

Afm- bday dinner with the Fam was great and NO baby gender slip ups this time!! 5 more days until reveal day and I don't have to keep the secret any more!

Feeling way less stressed. The impossible seems possible all of a sudden.

Good job on not slipping up!

Pam I love the shower pics!! It looks like an awesome time and you totally racked up! That last picture is hysterical.. :rofl: twin baby giraffe socks!! Too cute!

Happy early birthday Mary!! June 2 is my dads birthday actually! Happy early birthday Jess too! Except you're the only person I know with June 3 as a birthday :haha:

Mary can't wait to find out more about your little bubble at the next ultrasound! Definitely ask which side the placenta is attached on :)

Michelle any updates? Do you have a scan scheduled?

Dani congrats on nursery progress! I love how it makes you feel after

Afm nesting sucks! I spent like 4 hours today cleaning out our pantry and office. I put all my clients' product in the office and it takes up so much space but we finally got it all put away and it can actually be used as an office now! And baby officially has a shelf (soon to be 2.. Watch out baby! We're spoiling you already! :rofl:) in the pantry!! I'm exhausted but damn feels good to mark that off the list

We came up with more of our nursery theme too. The idea is really vague but very clear in my mind! It's based off the print I showed yall and is loosely like.. Dreams of a far away Prince. So like calm and cozy and a bit vintage (slate and shades of blue + goldfish bunting banner hanging) plus a dash of exotic, like a little prince dreaming of other little princes in morocco, etc. I found this awesome crazy tea tin I've had for years and decided it'd be perfect as a planted for a succulent in the nursery and that started a whole other element, now I have all these tea tins on my list to buy! Hahaha. I always loved those fantastical books like lion the witch and the wardrobe when I was younger and want to recreate that feel. Like the telling of a story, in a room. Hard to explain I know! But we're excited!!

Here's the crazy tea tin

https://posharpstore.com/images/thumbs/0008464_600.jpeg

Oh and I finally ordered the hypnobabies home study!! I'm so excited to finally start it!

https://i57.tinypic.com/9b95c2.gif

:yipee: Shelby's now a pre-term!!! Praying she flips to a head-down position by now. :yipee:

https://i61.tinypic.com/jsc2np.gif

:happydance: Do we have a name yet? Or have I missed it? Anyways, happy that it's your little boy's V-day. :happydance:

https://i61.tinypic.com/wuo7du.gif

:wohoo: Not too long now til you enter 2nd tri. :wohoo:

Fi
I hope your work eases off soon. I don't care how early or late you are in pregnancy your body is tired and needs to rest. Work don't seem to understand that.

Dani
Saw on your journal you mentioned doing your nails and watching TV so hope you got some rest after the nursery was set up

Jamie
Well done on not slipping up and Happy belated Birthday :flower: (cannot remember if I've wished you yet or not, sorry)

Daphne
Welcome to ML :happydance: we're going to have so much fun doing nothing hahahaha

Mary
Bingo sounds fun for your birthday :D

Cheryl
I love your ideas for the nursery theme and cannot wait to see how it looks once you get started with it all

10 weeks already. Crazy!

Just at early pregnancy unit this morning as fell down the stairs. Sure everything is fine, but just want to double check

Aww.... Take extra care Laura.... :hugs: Praying everything stays fine as always.

Happy 10 weeks, Laura! I am so sorry you fell, hope everything is perfect :hugs:

Happy V Day, Cheryl! You have been so busy!

Thanks, Daphne! :)

Happy belated birthday, Jamie!!!

10 weeks already. Crazy!

Just at early pregnancy unit this morning as fell down the stairs. Sure everything is fine, but just want to double check

Happy 10 weeks :flower:

I hope everything is okay - sure it will be. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->