Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Love reading your updates Jyllian and seeing all those photos make think i'm close by.... :dance: Love your shirt.

:rofl: at the answering machine comment.... :rofl:

We are here for work as nothing is happening back home. We have plans on moving to Canada or Europe hoping it'll happen soon. DH is studying for CMA (Cert. Management Accoountant) and hopefully that'll help. We have immediate families scattered there including US so it'll be totally different than here with no relatives at all. :haha: DH is working here in one of the biggest construction companies (Saudi Binladen Group) yeah you read that right the owners were actually brothers of the dead Osama. Don't you worry they're the good guys they have broken ties with their brother long time ago when he chose to be a terrorist.

Thanks for the bday wishes ladies but mine isn't until august, it was my mom and grandpas bdays we were celebrating :) I was def sooo relieved I didn't slip and now were in the hime stretch till reveal!

Laura- so glad baby is ok!! Be careful!!!

Dani- glad you're not as stressed!! :) It must be great to have the nursery coming along !

Cheryl- love the nursery idea! Sounds awesome! Good job being productive!

Pam and daphne - how are your symptoms today?

Jess- sorry you're not feeling well, hope it doesn't progress!

Michelle- I hope your numbers are sky high today! Stop temping!

Jyllian- glad you had a fun wknd! I saw that brownie/cookie pic on fb- YUM!!!

Omg Pam can you please do what J suggested that'd be hilarious!!! What nerve of them calling you!!! I don't blame you for not answering!!

Daph- wow that's interesting your DH works for bin ladens brothers! Move to canada or US!!!! You'll be close !!! :)

Happy birthday to you mom and grandpa then... :D

Symptom-wise got another punching pressure last night and happened a couple of times not just once like the last 2 nights. Really not sure why it happens at night. Used to the feeling so for the first time i didn't shout... :haha: Same feeling like something is going to come out and explode (like when you try to push a rock solid poo TMI :rofl) that feeling. Then i get BH. Then lots of Adam's hiccups. More hiccups as well early in the morning.

We prefer Canada as my sister and aunts are there and almost all of DH's aunts/uncles/cousins (from his mom's side) are there. In US, i have no relatives only DH's dad and oldest brother are there.

Move here Daphne, move here! :yipee: Your have many of your BnB relatives in the US :winkwink: Canada sounds good to me... that's close enough!

Pam I have the opposite problem you had with work... we are entering our busy season (summertime) and lately the chemist has been doing some of my daily tasks and it's kind of annoying me because it takes away from my day. I don't want my boss to see of feel like I'm incapable or slowing down because of the pregnancy. I'm sure she doesn't bust still... People will have pleeenty of weeks to do my jobs when I'm on ML.

Laura so glad chip is ok! And you got an adorable ultrasound out of the ordeal, even if it probably worried you for a while. Look at those little arms!!

Dani that sucks you failed the GD test! My best friend failed her first one and passed the second, along with a couple girls from Bradley class, so I'm sure you're fine but going for a 3 hour.. Yuck.

Kenna your bump is so adorable!

Daphne move to the U.S.!! Just kidding :) Canada is close enough! Randomly all of DH's family is in Canada too and we almost went up there for a second wedding full blown Pakistani style. That would've been fun! We should have a convention in like Chicago sometime! Sorry Jess.. :rofl:

Jess sorry you're feeling sick but yay for an easy week! I'm feeling pretty relaxed too, just 3 shots to get before I talk to that client but they're weird shots.. Including sparklers and shots at night! Not normally my thing.. Rest up girl!

Pam I was going to suggest you change your voicemail! "You have reached the voicemail box of *robotic voice* Pam WunnaBubba. If you are calling for personal reasons please press one, or wait until the beep. If you are calling because I used to work there but no longer work there, please hang up and dial someone who cares" hahaha. If they call again I'd send a very firm email!

Jyllian of course I've been following your weekend on FB but that's awesome OH's dad paid for the trip! Also love those jean shorts :haha: so comfy! I got the cutest outfit at motherhood this weekend but the top is a medium--all they had--and it's just a bit too big, blah. So cute though! They're out everywhere else so I figure I'll just try to take it in or something.
https://s13.postimg.org/fh529k3tz/image.jpg

Mary welcome to the constipation club! :rofl: we all get so excited when we get a big poo and of course come here to brag. The first tri I couldn't stomach the veggies we usually eat (we used to be vegan and still eat an ungodly amount of veggies! Especially kale and spinach) and I got some fiber gummies which helped. I got some prune juice (seriously!) too and prunes and they worked almost too well! I also got the smooth moves tea which I haven't tried yet since now we're eating our regular enormous amounts of fiber anyway. I got protein & fiber cereal at whole foods too which is awesome because we need so much protein during pregnancy. It has like 13g protein + a cup of milk makes it a 20g meal! Pretty awesome for breakfast. You have morning sickness and didn't with Aiden.. It's a :pink:!

Michelle I'm sure it's just a wonky temp! When do you expect your results back? I like to obsess :haha:

Thanks guys. I know I should stop temping. I'm hoping the doctors office calls in the next couple of hours with good results. I'm wondering if my temps could be affected since I stopped progesterone? Luckily, that is one of the things they tested for this morning so I'll know how my levels are.

Patiently waiting for your results Michelle. FX for a great numbers.... I just dont understand why they asked you to stop progesterone. Other ladies here continued taking them until end of 1st tri.

I don't get why they asked you to stop either. I told my doc I had been using progesterone cream and she gave me a script for suppositories saying it might help but won't hurt! Fx

Oh and I'm so excited about V day!! I've been looking forward to it especially for about a month :D

I didnt take progesterone early on but when i was having abdominal pain and found out i got an infection i was prescribed with progesterone as one of the medicines not for the infection of course but was advised to take it just to be on the safe side.

I thought it was strange they stopped your progesterone, as well, Michelle. If you still have some, id still use it until it's gone. As the others ladies have said, it can only help. Anyway, I can't wait to hear ur results today. FX!!!

Blaaaaaaah. Such a Monday for me. Work is hectic (good for passing time quickly, and of course I still manage to BnB during the day!). I have yet to receive an email from the program instructor/scheduler lady regarding my volunteer ultrasound this Wednesday. It's the one I'm really looking forward to, as I've been told they have a 3D machine and give you a CD of photos as well as a DVD. I called the school early last week (I think?) and the guy that has something to do with the program as well told me the lady doesn't have a personal phone line but usually emails volunteers the weekend prior to an appointment. OK... :shrug: No email. I sent an email inquiring about my appointment and asking for details regarding the location and such, if I need any paperwork from my doctor or anything else and carbon copied the program guy hoping that will help get me a response. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, I'm calling him again. I am taking time off work and traveling a little ways to do this so it's be nice to have some instruction other than a date and time...

Also, OH texted me saying he thinks he's about to get laid off work. Ugh... not what I need to hear right now :nope: He's got a bad feeling because his boss just hired another guy which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as the workload isn't divided up in an organized, productive fashion with the workers they have now. The job they are currently on was supposed to be finished like a month ago I think. Sometimes - many times - OH is left with small odds and ends jobs to do, not utilizing his full capabilities and it gets boring and drags the day on for him. He took this job with enthusiasm and excitement, not just because it was a job and income but because it was something he could see himself really getting involved in. He has done SO much work at home and has really surpassed mine and his own expectations of himself and was really looking forward to utilizing and improving his newly found skills and learning more. He's really capable of more and I just hope he finds a job/career that fits, where he is actually excited to go to work and be a part of something.

Looking forward to our first birthing class this Wednesday eve though! I'm more excited for OH and anxious to meet others expecting couples as well as spending some time with OH and learning together.

Cheryl, thank u for the many tips!! :) And its funny you mentioned me being sick with this LO being a sign of it being a girl because I said the same to dh. Is that an old wives tale? Do u know?

Yeah, I actually took a tablet of progesterone on Saturday just because I felt better trying to wean myself off of it. I'm so curious to see what my levels are at.

Oh no Jyllian, hope OH's gut is wrong and he'll stay there it's really not a good timing if it happens. But if it does (FX not), i hope he finds something that is more stable and he loves..... FX you get a response from the volunteer scans....

Michelle, I'm anxiously waiting too. I have everything crossed for you! And I mean everythinggg!!! Hopefully these nurses dont torture us today, making us wait too long! I'm so obsessed with beta #s and pregnancy tests...lol. Cant wait to hear good news back from you! :)

Jyllian, sorry about OH. I hope he gets the job thing sorted out soon and finds a job he loves. That's so frustrating.

Jyllian- that stinks about OHs job! :( I really hope he finds something. now is a good time to start applying to places!

Michelle- fx so tightly for you

Daph- where in canada would you move? Curious since Canada is big !! I hope you can move soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->