Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Im starting to complain how they hurt now and now i saw your comment about it after birth... I have to be prepared. Maybe DH can try and empty them if Adam won't breast feed... :haha: DH defo won't he's somewhat disgusted to the idea of tasting any milk in there... :haha:

LOL! Dh and I were talking about that the other day. He wont chug it or anything but he wants to try a small sip :haha:. I tried my own after having aiden and its just very sweet tasting...lol. It sounds gross but I think almost everyone tries a drop of their own milk! :rofl:

Haha! Omg I said her! With aiden, I always referred to him as a "he" while pregnant and I was right! I def think I'm having a girl now! LoL.

Could be maternal instinct talking right there... :haha: How long till you find out? Are you going for the early gender tests?

Haha! Omg I said her! With aiden, I always referred to him as a "he" while pregnant and I was right! I def think I'm having a girl now! LoL.

Could be maternal instinct talking right there... :haha: How long till you find out? Are you going for the early gender tests?

I found out with Aiden at 15wks so I'm hoping we're able to find out around the same time with this baby. So hopefully only 10 weeks to go! What are the early tests? Idk if they had them when I had aiden, unless its just an early scan...?

And I am a firm believer in maternal instincts. My instincts as a mother almost never fail me. Its a little strange at times, lol.

Not sure what it's called. Same thing what Dani had at around 12w i guess. Genetic testing i suppose.... forgive my memory... :lol::rofl:

Lol, ill have to ask about that. I'll probably just wait for the regular scan though.

Mary, that would be awesome if it were a girl!

Daphne keep a good eye on your symptoms! Adam could decide to make an early appearance!

Laura, I love your fascinator and your announcement is so cute! I can't wait to hear everyone's reactions! People will be so excited!

I'm so happy to be able to say I'm 5 weeks pregnant!

I will Michelle. I have a feeling he'll be here between 39 and 40 weeks. I could be wrong and DH might get it right again (like the gender) as he thinks he will come out after 40w or 40w6d to be exact...

Random news... ISIS has finally entered Saudi Arabia and authorities are in full force... There was an attack yesterday the bomber disguised as woman tried to enter women's mosque during the prayer good thing the guards noticed and chased him before blowing himself off. I think we won't be staying here long if they cannot contain those terrorists.

https://youtu.be/UNbucU6xadA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNbucU6xadA

:( daphne. It worries me with you guys over there! DH always wants to go visit his family and I'm like yyyyeah no. I hope that was the last attack you'll hear

There were few attacks before in the border (1st-2nd week of May) and few soldiers died. But yesterdays attack was inside saudi arabia already. We're from the other end so still far but of course we need to be careful.

https://i59.tinypic.com/dmxv12.jpg

WOW!!! There is too much to catch up on here and I'm seriously overwhelmed. I'm still not able to access internet or things from my phone but managed to get the internet at home up and going.

I'm sorry for not being able to respond to everything that has happened lately so please forgive me for it :hugs:

Officially not working and on maternity leave now aka "waiting on baby" time.
Last baby shower was today and I received a box of clothing from a friend that she hardly used with her son as he was born to big and outgrew the clothes way too fast. All decent and VERY cute!!

The once 90% ready nursery is now like 50% ready as I have tons of laundry to do now with the new blankets, clothes, burp cloths etc. Once that is done we can go back to 90% and once the shelf is up against the wall and the decor is done we'll be 100%.

I am terribly tired now so will do my 36 week bump pic and presents pics later :flower:

My BIL forgot to pack my sister's camera so no maternity shoot this weekend... might be a good thing too because the weather is terrible outside. My sister is coming up next weekend so we will def. do it then and as soon as the photos are done I'll share with you guys too!!

Stay safe Daphne! I keep up with the ISIS news, alot. Those terrorists are awful! Ugh. It makes me sick.

I feel terrible for the young man in the video and his family. That truly was a selfless act that saved so many other people. So sad.

Omg daphne I can't believe it's so close to you!!! :( that's so scary! I've been keepng up with Isis news too and it's horrible what's going on. I can't believe they've gotten so big and getting bigger. I will never understand. I seriously hope the attacks dont move closer to you but if they do, what's your plan?? Would you move?

Pam- glad you had a nice shower! Rest up and then post pcs later :)

Ooo Pam, I cannot wait to see shower pics!!! I didn't realize u had it already! Apparently I missed a pg or 2!

I also went through and made a map of where everyone is in relation to eachother.

I look a little lonely over in my part! Daphne, maybe you should move here instead! Stay safe. Glad to hear you're both being sensible about moving if needed.

Added you on Facebook Jess. If anyone else wants to I'm Laura Costello on there. Profile pic is same as on here.

A fascinator is the hat thing that I have on in the pic. It's not a hat... More like a bunch of feathers

That is the best description of a fascinator haha.

Jess, thank you for the book recommendation! :) And I felt lots of implantation pains on the left side so it certainly could be the left! I was worried about ectopic because of how bad my left side hurt for 2-3 days. I kept getting a radiating feeling..i can't really explain it. But I do strongly suspect a girl & you just made me think its a girl even more...I bet we're right :). I never knew that which side it implanted on can predict whether its a boy or girl. Pretty neat!
As for my DH, he does do snow removal in the winter but that's a hit or miss. Some weeks it doesn't snow and others it does so its not very reliable here in NH :-\. We do make enough money but both of us feel we could have alot more if he had a different job. Plus he really wants something that provides good benefits for us & the kids. We have 3 places in mind that he will apply to this week so FX for 1 of those places to work out.
And omgosh jess, daddy boot camp?! Thats so cute! Lol. I want to send my dh to daddy boot camp but Ive never heard of anything like that around here. What a fun idea!

So exciting if your mummy instinct is correct. Good luck to your DH for the job applications!

I will Michelle. I have a feeling he'll be here between 39 and 40 weeks. I could be wrong and DH might get it right again (like the gender) as he thinks he will come out after 40w or 40w6d to be exact...

It's coming around so quickly. Hard to believe you'll have your little bundle in your arms so soon

WOW!!! There is too much to catch up on here and I'm seriously overwhelmed. I'm still not able to access internet or things from my phone but managed to get the internet at home up and going.

I'm sorry for not being able to respond to everything that has happened lately so please forgive me for it :hugs:

Officially not working and on maternity leave now aka "waiting on baby" time.
Last baby shower was today and I received a box of clothing from a friend that she hardly used with her son as he was born to big and outgrew the clothes way too fast. All decent and VERY cute!!

The once 90% ready nursery is now like 50% ready as I have tons of laundry to do now with the new blankets, clothes, burp cloths etc. Once that is done we can go back to 90% and once the shelf is up against the wall and the decor is done we'll be 100%.

I am terribly tired now so will do my 36 week bump pic and presents pics later :flower:

My BIL forgot to pack my sister's camera so no maternity shoot this weekend... might be a good thing too because the weather is terrible outside. My sister is coming up next weekend so we will def. do it then and as soon as the photos are done I'll share with you guys too!!

I'm glad you're on maternity leave - go rest up! Sounds like you have some very cute clothes ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->