Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I've noticed that for a while now as well...... A lot of people who started with us have seemingly gone missing.

Okay so I've been having a dull ache the whole day on my left side. It has gotten so worse tonight that I called the local GP.

After call out fee is crazy but I was worried and felt the pain os not right. Turns out that I have infection in the tube leading to my kidney. Luckily we caught it early. I got antibiotics to take and according to Dr it is safe to take during pregnancy.

If the infections spreads to my kidney it can induce preterm labour so I need to take meds and hope for the bes.

It is 1000mg tablets so I need to eat properly and I'm struggling with so much nausea already :cry:

That sucks Pam. At least you caught it early enough to get antibiotics. Hopefully it goes away quickly for you

Okay so I've been having a dull ache the whole day on my left side. It has gotten so worse tonight that I called the local GP.

After call out fee is crazy but I was worried and felt the pain os not right. Turns out that I have infection in the tube leading to my kidney. Luckily we caught it early. I got antibiotics to take and according to Dr it is safe to take during pregnancy.

If the infections spreads to my kidney it can induce preterm labour so I need to take meds and hope for the bes.

It is 1000mg tablets so I need to eat properly and I'm struggling with so much nausea already :cry:

Glad you caught it early but that is super scary! Good thing you called. Hope it gets resolved quickly and doesn't turn into anything more serious.

Jess - I didn't even realize you got a BFP! I'm so thrilled! After all the surgeries, etc. Such good news! Sorry to hear you're suffering so bad from HG though. Also hoping you can get it under control and get some relief. It's all worth it!

Possibly have 9 days until little lady is here - She might be coming on Dec. 23rd if the date is available. If not, then 19 days IF we make it. Been having signs of impending labor, but not sure how reliable they are.. our goal is to NOT go into labor since that's such a risky situation for both her and I. Love seeing the rest of you ladies coming along nicely though! :)

Also wanted to show you ladies what you're in for if you get a 4D ultrasound at 35wks! I can't believe we have the technology to see this!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/35wks_zpsc4e9a226.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/35wks2_zps87905f12.jpg

Glad you caught it early but that is super scary! Good thing you called. Hope it gets resolved quickly and doesn't turn into anything more serious.

Jess - I didn't even realize you got a BFP! I'm so thrilled! After all the surgeries, etc. Such good news! Sorry to hear you're suffering so bad from HG though. Also hoping you can get it under control and get some relief. It's all worth it!

Possibly have 9 days until little lady is here - She might be coming on Dec. 23rd if the date is available. If not, then 19 days IF we make it. Been having signs of impending labor, but not sure how reliable they are.. our goal is to NOT go into labor since that's such a risky situation for both her and I. Love seeing the rest of you ladies coming along nicely though! :)

Also wanted to show you ladies what you're in for if you get a 4D ultrasound at 35wks! I can't believe we have the technology to see this!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/35wks_zpsc4e9a226.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Jenna120106/Baby%20Lady%20Schmidt/35wks2_zps87905f12.jpg

Yep I did. It shocked everybody! Your little lady is so freakin cute! The 4d images are amazing. I've considered asking my re to switch to 4d just for a quick peek at my baby. I doubt she'll do it though.

Thanks ladies!! I love how we can all be there for each other through the ups and downs of our pregnancies. At this stage I'm confident everything is going to be okay and not worried that it will get worse. My little bean and I will be fine, 5 days of meds and then retest will be over in no time.

Jess I cannot believe you are almost 8 weeks! Time feels like it flew by if we look back on it. Hopefully your ms will fly by too.

Jen, that is such an awesome scan!! Good luck for your last stretch, soon you'll be holding your little girl. So exciting :)

I'm still here! I read a lot of what you ladies post, I just can't relate to a majority of it so keep quiet x

So sorry about the issues, pamela. I've had those infections before and they stink!!!! Hope it clears up asap.

Yep I did. It shocked everybody! Your little lady is so freakin cute! The 4d images are amazing. I've considered asking my re to switch to 4d just for a quick peek at my baby. I doubt she'll do it though.

The first 4D I was allowed to have was at 12wks! I've seen others get them earlier. I was told having them sooner can be hard on the baby since it's so much more waves being blasted their way! Not sure if that's true at all!

Wunnabubba - Great outlook! Five days will go quick and everything will be perfect :)

Pam - glad to hear you caught it in time! FX everything stays good.

Jess - how are you feeling darling?

Pam, glad they caught it early..... Praying that those meds help and clear the infection. Your maternal instincts are kicking in when something feels not right and have to protect your little bean.

:wohoo::yipee::happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

https://i.picasion.com/gl/79/40fr.gif

:wohoo::yipee::happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Two more weeks and you're onto 2nd trimester...... :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

:happydance::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::happydance:

https://i.picasion.com/gl/79/40fy.gif

:happydance::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::happydance:

Just one more week and you're half-way through...... :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

I have a lot less discomfort this morning but ended up taking the day sick. Back home now. I only managed to keep my meds in for 2 hours before puking :( Dr seems to think that it is okay as meds would have had plenty of time in the 2hrs to absorb. Morning sickness plus the strong meds equals puking from hell. I'm even struggling with water. I will however keep a close eye on it so that I don't get dehydrated. Just in a real bad space today with the pukes :cry:

Hope the puking means the meds are acting up and you're the infection. :hugs:

I'm still here as well, checking in all the time to see how everyone is doing. I'm just not that much of a poster :)

So happy today....... My employer finally fixed my insurance and now everything will be covered, from hospital visits, medicines and birth.... :happydance:

So, after going to doc due to severe back pain and cramping, they told me my uterus is tilted towards my back! Got an ultrasound and baby is measuring 10+2 (exactly where he or she should be!). If you all recall, I was measuring a week behind at the last US. Hating the back pain but so happy!!!!
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps3f59a69c.jpg

Yay! I'm glad you got good news and baby is perfect, even if your back is suffering. :hugs:

When's your next scan? X

January 6! So excited but way less nervous now :)

How are you feeling, hun?

Im really happy that everything is great. Again, sorry for the scare but at least you got to see little pumpkin dancing around.... 12 more days and you'll end you TWW to 2nd trimester.... :happydance:

Good night everyone!!!!! Gonna hit the bed now since i need to take my last temp (at 14 weeks :wacko:) while i FF still have some of my pre-O temps :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->