Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

My last scan at 11w3d i'm already measuring a week ahead. And so today's result... Still i wanted to keep my EDD because i know when i O'ed can't be ovulating on CD13 5 days prior to my solid smiley and 7 days prior to my O it just doesn't make sense.... Maybe the baby is just growing fast....

I'm not gonna worry about it Pam. Todays measurement says 14w1d +/-1w1d... Deducting it i would get 13w.. So if we apply that to you byt adding it to their reading then you're right on target.

I'm confused because baby is ahead and you're confused because yours a little bit behind... I think we just wanted to see the measurements spot on and when it's not we go nuts. :haha::rofl:

Wow great scan and amazing numbers Daph! yay for F&F baby :happydance: sorry the NT scan wasn't provided, but a lot of people choose not to get it done anyway.

Wow great scan and amazing numbers Daph! yay for F&F baby :happydance: sorry the NT scan wasn't provided, but a lot of people choose not to get it done anyway.

Thanks Aditi....We are hoping everything continues to be great and looking forward for next appointment maybe then they'll have me take anomaly tests. Right now, we want to start enjoying/celebrating our pregnancy. There's still worries but i guess it's lesser than before.... :happydance:

Yes, it just feels so real after the 12 week scan - the baby feels more like a baby and you see its antics!

Much clearer pics!!!!!! Hey little baby!!!!!!!! Look at that! :) so awesome!!!!!
Can't believe they do not know what NT is!

I think he just don't want to repeat the scan because he saw the request written on top of the paper after doing it. He's the one who asked us what it was. We thought he's gonna do it coz he was taking lots of measurements but no, nothing :growlmad::ninja:...

Anyways, it's done and we're gonna celebrate now. it's been long overdue. :haha::rofl::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Thanks Daphne! :hugs:

Yes I'm going to stop now. I saw fetal movement and we saw the heart beat. Baby is just fine and I should stop looking for problems that aren't there.

So glad to hear things are going well for you all. I'm possibly 12dpo today (based on my temps), so those of you that still check in on other threads might want to check in over the next couple days as I'm hoping to share some good news!

Daphne - the nt scan is not yet offered world wide because they need the equipment and trained technician to interpret the results. In my research, nt scans are not recommended unless you have certain risk factors that the doctors are concerned about (rpl, older than 35, history of downs.....etc). They also can't do the test after 13 weeks 6 days. I wouldnt worry about it not being offered. Your baby is doing fine and if they were worried you probably would have been asked to do cvs or amniocentesis.

Thanks Jess..... We actually talked to one of our friend's wife here. She's a sonographer and also from Philippines. She said there's only one hospital doing NT scan here in Jeddah and that's where she works. She actually offered us to have it there last week unfortunately it's too far from our place so we decided and presumed that other hospitals here have it. But she's right, maybe it's only one place... Anyways, we are looking forward for our next appointment and see what's next.... Regarding amniocentesis, i guess if that one is offered we are definitely gonna say NO to that. It's invasive and we don't want to risk anything....

How are you doing right now? Sorry about your followers in your blog.... But, we just have to understand them.... Sometimes it's really hard for them to see another women being pregnant but it doesn't mean they're not happy for you..... So cheer up... :friends::hugs:

Here's today's belly shot....

13 Weeks Pregnant: Bloated/Bump Belly​

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10w_zps19991769.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/11w_zps2b5f7d47.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/12w_zps4fe5fa20.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/13w_zps1294b91e.jpg

So glad to hear things are going well for you all. I'm possibly 12dpo today (based on my temps), so those of you that still check in on other threads might want to check in over the next couple days as I'm hoping to share some good news!

I'm still there and checking your posts and charts including the other ladies... FX for a Chistmas :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Can't wait till you all ladies there get in this thread....

Lots of BABY :dust: to you hun....

I am so sick! We went to our Ob intake, which was a huge waste of time. They prescribed something for the hyperemesis but I can't take it. I'm waiting for a call to see what they want me to do

Oh Jess, so sorry to hear you're still doing so poorly!! :hugs:
AFM - I really thought I'd be joining you, maybe I will around new years. AF arrived today (temp drop cramps and now brown spotting) I'm glad though, bc I know where I am and what I'm doing.

Never got a call.......7 hours in urgent care to treat hyperemesis and dehydration

So sorry Jess that you have to deal with that i hope it ease up and you start enjoying more your pregnancy and not being so sick....

Oh Jess, I'm sorry that you are feeling so ill. I'm with Daphne, I hope it eases soon so that you can enjoy your little miracle!

Jess I completely understand what you're going through and sympathize. It's very difficult to go through this, but I hope for you it gets better. :hugs:

Anyone got news from Amy (Mrsbreen)? Hope she is doing well, it's been a long time since she last posted here.....

No... I've also noticed that some of the ladies have gone a bit quiet but I thought that was because they were just much further along than we were...
I was just wondering about her last night

I've gone back a few pages to see where she posted last and her ticker is still up for 9 weeks pregnant. Hoping she is okay and well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->