Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

10lbs is a lot to lose, you must of had some serious morning sickness! :hugs: I only lost a couple of pounds early on. Started off at 123, dropped to 121, went back to 123 and now I'm at 135. :blush:

It's the worst...I couldn't eat without puking... But i'm glad it when away when it should. And now trying to gain some. DH on the other hand gained. I think he took what i lost, now he's on a diet. :lol:

Well I'm officialy now weighing in at less than I did before I fell pregnant.

I was 88kg (I know I'm big girl) before I fell pregnant and then 89 2 months ago when they weighed me at the clinic. Got on the scale last night and due to this awesome (note sarcasm) ability to not eat or puking I weight 85kg. So 3 kilos less than when I started :wacko:

i think they say not to worry about losing weight early on and it's more important later on the pregnancy.... My doc says nothing about my weight so i think i'm still ok.....

Sharing:

A First-Year Parent’s Survival Guide
A few things every new parent should remember.

https://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/first-year-parents-survival-guide

https://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/B...tion-from-Clueless-Husband-to-Involved-Father

I forgot to update this thread: Leonardo is on his way! I'm only 4cm dilated as of half hour ago. Contractions are still 12 mins apart and are fairly painless. My waters haven't gone yet but there's no plans to stop my labour because I'm past the 35 week mark and they've already stopped it once at 30 weeks. Nervous! X

So excited :happydance:

Praying for your safe delivery hun....

Can't wait to see baby leonardo....:happydance:

Good luck Kirsty!! I hope my post isn't too late but I wish you and Leonardo a safe and happy delivery!

Please let us know how everything went as soon as you are able to :hugs:

Not a lot has changed. I'd prefer for my waters to break naturally so we're waiting for my BP to be taken and then going for a walk around the hospital to see if that gets things moving. X

Thanks for the updates! I love that we are able to go through this with you.
How long have you been in labour?

I had cramps late last night but didn't put 2 and 2 together until I woke up to spotting this morning. I've been having irregular contractions for weeks so didn't even think twice about it. I'd say around 20 hours by now but it doesn't feel like it because the contractions are still manageable and I slept for 8 hours x

I'm glad you are still doing well! I will keep checking on the thread and you, dh and baby Leonardo will remain in my prayers and thoughts!

Oh in a just a bit you'll be a mommy holding her baby :dance:

Thank you <3

Waters are bulging but still haven't gone. Think we might be playing the waiting game with this one x

Yip looks like it. It will happen naturally when he is ready to come! I hope all goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->